Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D

This is a discussion on RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok guys admit it, you all flame ritual right now just because they flamed dx before. but i dont get ...
Page: 11

Powerful

ok guys admit it, you all flame ritual right now just because they flamed dx before.
    but i dont get it, why people always flame the good players and known clans and not the turks that ruin this game? they're funding koxp, they're the ones that invent all those quest bugs and duping bugs.
    but still when you see them koxp or holding some +3 unique you wont say a single word about it, you wont even bother posting a SS in the forum anymore.
    i think that i understand why ritual did what they did.. even though it's lame i understand them.

but im wondering to myself.. the english speaking community is actually fucking each other in this forum instead of trying to stop the turks which are the real cause for all the hacks and stuff i mentioned before.

just think about it.. :rollseyes:

Tips 4 for realpayne :

Don't macro on troll warrior ,they have twice as much hp as normal troll , a bit more defence , hit a lot more and they give just 6k more xp than normal troll

in xp / hours tw sucks

RealPayne

Originally posted by El_magico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El_magico)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)
    <!--QuoteBegin-El_magico
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jezusss

just wanen c it and are they koxping with daggers and on what are they koxping and i just wanne c it love seeying it :wub:

Yes they are koxping with daggers on Troll warrior. Missgrand and other priest, division and nitrogen are sitting and leeching. Lolmachine, 50Sec and Vend3tta are killing them.
    lolz any 1 saw division there?, noob flame withut proof [/b]
    oh sry your right you weren't their. But since you were so much against using koxp i quess you left this clan now immediatley? Els if you stay in this kosper clan its like admitting you do it yourself as well, so no proof needed then.[/b][/quote]

no since zarx against scamers he must kick u from clan isnt?, u are the last 1 who can speak here lol stfu :rollseyes:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

its pretty funny tho :/ that nitrogen warrior i even sold some items for USD, now i gotta see how hes wasting them too bad those gonna get deleted soon, as his acc will.

Originally posted by Powerful
    ok guys admit it, you all flame ritual right now just because they flamed dx before.
    but i dont get it, why people always flame the good players and known clans and not the turks that ruin this game? they're funding koxp, they're the ones that invent all those quest bugs and duping bugs.
    but still when you see them koxp or holding some +3 unique you wont say a single word about it, you wont even bother posting a SS in the forum anymore.
    i think that i understand why ritual did what they did.. even though it's lame i understand them.

but im wondering to myself.. the english speaking community is actually fucking each other in this forum instead of trying to stop the turks which are the real cause for all the hacks and stuff i mentioned before.

Why should we complain about some noob turk that koxp / dupe and just stfu when we can complain about a noob that claim to be the best and have better gear than turks ?

Jezusss

ty schrotti lova ya :wub:

and omfg v3ndetta i cant believe it you koxping

RealPayne

Originally posted by Flippy
    Tips 4 for realpayne :

Don't macro on troll warrior ,they have twice as much hp as normal troll , a bit more defence , hit a lot more and they give just 6k more xp than normal troll

in xp / hours tw sucks
    thx for sharing us i will remmber that when i will also start macro some day :rollseyes:

Your english suck.

someday means futur , so you did a grammar fault because you're talking about past :rollseyes:

Powerful

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful

Why should we complain about some noob turk that koxp / dupe and just stfu when we can complain about a noob that claim to be the best and have better gear than turks ?[/b]
    just ignore flippy, he's trying to flame people on forums that he doesnt even know because he's lifeless and doesnt have any friends

jakesean

Perastis: WeirdGirl: KOL has a huge player base in Turkey, and I would like to know if K2 will provide any Turkish support in the future?

Theodoric: We recognize that our Turkish community is sizable and very important to us. In an attempt to match the passion and interest of our Fan Base in Turkey, we are growing our Turkish Support capabilities, for example our upcoming new Turkish Website, and the hiring of key Turkish personnel such as customer support, GM's and of course our handsome Community Liaison Perastis. Smile

... noooo.. they go bankrupttttttttt ... :mellow:

50sec

Originally posted by jakesean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jakesean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti
    not hard to get 70 nowadays did 69-70 in less then 2days, so its pretty much possible to go from 65-70 in 2 weeks or less...
    +1.. with all the quest n stuff.. they're just too stupid to use their brains to think..[/b]
    1 thing for sure i didint macro in cz like Dx
    that lame noob

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Your english suck.

someday means futur , so you did a grammar fault because you're talking about past *:rollseyes:

*future :P :rollseyes:

RealPayne

Your english suck.

someday means futur , so you did a grammar fault because you're talking about past *:rollseyes:
    but i am not, u dont relly know who i was in chyper :P u just admit it cuz u know i am right if this topic was on olympia atm all zt clans was jump pm me for how i know lol OWND :P and no its not pass u must try fix your english....

fu schrotti :angry:

Dark_Avenger

I got to agree with you on this one.

Yes, Rituals are flamed now cause of the things they said about powerpuffs yet they didnt have any proof. Turks never had a conflict with em. This flame war isnt much about koxping at all.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast