Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D

This is a discussion on RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SLeePMoDe dont forget about lost,100% legit english clan + :wub:...
Page: 13

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Originally posted by SLeePMoDe
    dont forget about lost,100% legit english clan
    + :wub:

50sec

Originally posted by jakesean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jakesean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    50sec you're annoying and ruining this thread.

There is just no point in what you say , so don't post again *
    lol.. no use telling him that.. zz.. show me a macro that helps a war hit fast zz.. as i said his computer cant even handle fraps.. how the hell is he able to load a macro to do his hitting? sorry but all i have to say is that, that "macro/combo/hack" illusion u have was just "skills and experience" that dx obtained off by playing ko for a very long time.. gg.. you guys just do not have enough experience in ko.. it's just the losers that always blame people for that others are cheating.. you're not up to our standard.. so buzz off.. maybe u should go pk more in ardeam n learn some skills there before going cz kiddo.. lol..[/b]
    still Dx noob used macro in cz!

he got kicked from adream cuz he doesnt have any NP ,thats why he is here.

jakesean

[quote]
    doesnt matter if it was u or not.. ur acc's is going to get banned.. i'll take care of that [/quote

u so funny man
    still Dx noob cz macroer we alrdy saw post on hem
    he still noob
    still blaming and not admiting that u suck monkey balls.. lol... get a life..

Jezusss

gogogo for 50 pages topic ^_^

50sec

Originally posted by Flippy
    אמא שלך זונה יא חולה אידס מוצץ זיין
    מי מכיר אותך ביכלל?

50sec

[quote]
    doesnt matter if it was u or not.. ur acc's is going to get banned.. i'll take care of that [/quote

u so funny man
    still Dx noob cz macroer we alrdy saw post on hem
    he still noob
    still blaming and not admiting that u suck monkey balls.. lol... get a life..
    im sure monkey balls better from Dx balls i can just ask u..
    u the one that try both...

jakesean

Originally posted by 50sec+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(50sec)</div>
    Originally posted by jakesean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

lol.. no use telling him that.. zz.. show me a macro that helps a war hit fast zz.. as i said his computer cant even handle fraps.. how the hell is he able to load a macro to do his hitting? sorry but all i have to say is that, that "macro/combo/hack" illusion u have was just "skills and experience" that dx obtained off by playing ko for a very long time.. gg.. you guys just do not have enough experience in ko.. it's just the losers that always blame people for that others are cheating.. you're not up to our standard.. so buzz off.. maybe u should go pk more in ardeam n learn some skills there before going cz kiddo.. lol..
    still Dx noob used macro in cz![/b]
    lol.. go report to a k2 staff.. since schrotti has k2 members y not ask him to get some members of k2 and check on dx? lol.. losers.. i've knew him for a long time and i personally know him well enough.. its just so sad that some people from a clan said that they're gonna put up a challenge on our clan, but by koxp? lol.. w/e..

50sec

Originally posted by 50sec+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(50sec)
    <!--QuoteBegin-jakesean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

lol.. no use telling him that.. zz.. show me a macro that helps a war hit fast zz.. as i said his computer cant even handle fraps.. how the hell is he able to load a macro to do his hitting? sorry but all i have to say is that, that "macro/combo/hack" illusion u have was just "skills and experience" that dx obtained off by playing ko for a very long time.. gg.. you guys just do not have enough experience in ko.. it's just the losers that always blame people for that others are cheating.. you're not up to our standard.. so buzz off.. maybe u should go pk more in ardeam n learn some skills there before going cz kiddo.. lol..
    still Dx noob used macro in cz![/b]
    lol.. go report to a k2 staff.. since schrotti has k2 members y not ask him to get some members of k2 and check on dx? lol.. losers.. i've knew him for a long time and i personally know him well enough.. its just so sad that some people from a clan said that they're gonna put up a challenge on our clan, but by koxp? lol.. w/e..[/b][/quote]
    damn i scare Dx still noob using macro in cz

jakesean

Originally posted by 50sec+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(50sec)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    מי מכיר אותך ביכלל?[/b]
    !@#!@%$$!^##!$#$ !^$#%!$%

english kid.. english.. this is an english forum, so english.. w/e it is, i can see that you're flaming him in some kinda fucked up language.. go play an isreal game or something.. fuck off if you do not wanna speak english here.. its an english forum, put that in your head ..

50sec

Originally posted by 50sec@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

מי מכיר אותך ביכלל?
    !@#!@%$$!^##!$#$ !^$#%!$%

english kid.. english.. this is an english forum, so english.. w/e it is, i can see that you're flaming him in some kinda fucked up language.. go play an isreal game or something.. fuck off if you do not wanna speak english here.. its an english forum, put that in your head ..[/b]
    no no no
    he still noob using macro in cz!

jakesean

cry me a river.. flame on..

talking to u is like wasting my time.. and everyone's time .. brainless idiot...

lau

1st - to all israelly people , if u want to talk non stop in hebrew go make ur ownz forum , urs look like all the turkish kids in that games.
    2nd - lots of people in that "topic" got a so fuking big egos , but u are all like me or anybody else : U are nothing , life won t stop if u die.
    3rd - Turn off u pc , get off ur room open the door , enjoy ur life don t waste it many many more people will do better thing if they had the same Chances(luck) as u.

Wizzan

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    Originally posted by Powerful
    Originally posted by Flippy
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

cmon guys we all know that powerful got all his gear legitly and didnt suck any cock to get it *:rollseyes:

omg its the skill-less forum whore again! FLIPPY! please take Dark_Avenger with you and go find some friends..

Do you prefer being called God , or Allah?

Btw , how can you talk about my skill ? Did you ever see me playing ? I don't think so , or maybe you were that mustafa_tr i killed few mins ago?

Whereas i saw how good your gear is , and i'm still waiting to see your movie , considering that you said you're the best sin in USKO , i can't wait for it.

btw don't tell me your gear got wiped , because a good player should be able to play with normal gear too.

most of my gear got wiped including my daggers and the important uniques, im trying to get some normal gear right now and i promise ill make a movie x;
    Then until you post it stfu , ty.[/b]
    why should i stfu? the movie will only prove im the best on usko.
    right now im the best on edana i've more right then anyone else to post in here faggot, go go koxp in logos and leave our forum ? [/b][/quote]

lol u r such a noob... /get a life

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213