Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D

This is a discussion on RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Paal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Paal)</div> Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful) Originally posted by Paal <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful @ <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger Every1 does not ...
Page: 5

Powerful

Originally posted by Paal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Paal)</div>
    Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)
    Originally posted by Paal
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger

Every1 does not cheat. And never will.

you are a fucking faggot and nobody knows who you are, you just come into every topic that's not even related to you and start flaming everyone to protect your friends.. you don't have an opinion of your own, stop sucking cocks stupid retard.

lol

nobody knows who he are?
    wake up bro..
    maybe because he quited edana 2 mouths ago
    dude he's a fucking noob, a bug.
    just sucking his friends cocks trying to get attention even when he played edana i didnt know him he's a fucking faggot.[/b]

omg!
    damn u are so fucking self good!

he was ScreamMyname[/b][/quote]

WHO IS HE?
    NOBODY.. level 62 in edana.. he's just a bug.

Distorti0N

LOL
    THIS ALL GOD DAM SERVER IS KOXPING,BUGGING AND DUPING
    dont blame us for catching up the lvls of all the ppl that used koxp way way way before us! <_<
    BTW im going to logos soon as its open and i hope there will be no koxp there :wub: :wub:

Paal

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    Originally posted by Paal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Paal)
    Originally posted by Powerful
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @

you are a fucking faggot and nobody knows who you are, you just come into every topic that's not even related to you and start flaming everyone to protect your friends.. you don't have an opinion of your own, stop sucking cocks stupid retard.

lol

nobody knows who he are?
    wake up bro..

just sucking his friends cocks trying to get attention even when he played edana i didnt know him he's a fucking faggot.

omg!

he was ScreamMyname[/b]
    WHO IS HE?
    NOBODY.. level 62 in edana.. he's just a bug.[/b][/quote]

lol he played 1 week at FD!
    then he only pked
    he had S symbol close to Fire

2 mounths ago and lvl 62
    could be 70 now he wanted to be non lifer

Powerful

<!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @

lol

nobody knows who he are?
    wake up bro..

just sucking his friends cocks trying to get attention even when he played edana i didnt know him he's a fucking faggot.

omg!

he was ScreamMyname
    WHO IS HE?
    NOBODY.. level 62 in edana.. he's just a bug.[/b]

then he only pked

2 mounths ago and lvl 62
    could be 70 now he wanted to be non lifer[/b][/quote]

:rollseyes: he played 1 week in rofd and he still write posts in this forum ?

Paal

<!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @

lol

nobody knows who he are?
    wake up bro..

omg!

he was ScreamMyname

WHO IS HE?
    NOBODY.. level 62 in edana.. he's just a bug.

then he only pked

2 mounths ago and lvl 62
    could be 70 now he wanted to be non lifer[/b]
    :rollseyes: he played 1 week in rofd and he still write posts in this forum ?[/b][/quote]

yeah :wub: he are watiing logos and taked a break from ko now he going logos.
    maybe its a point to know what happen in the ko world if u play the game?

QueenPriest

Originally posted by Nir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nir)</div>
    Originally posted by QueenPriest@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nir

MNI going logos and felix.

MNI yes. Felix is playing World of Warcraft... AHM is not only KO... it's counter strike and more shitty games -_-
    Felix going logos 100 %[/b]
    gam im hu ileh... yiee sham dupim... lvls 70 pi 10 yoter mima sh yesh be edana

Dark_Avenger

you are a fucking faggot and nobody knows who you are, you just come into every topic that's not even related to you and start flaming everyone to protect your friends.. you don't have an opinion of your own, stop sucking cocks stupid retard.[/b]
    You amuse me powerfull you really do. You really have to be a retard like this? I simply said that there are still legit players. Who did i flame now? Did i try to protect any1 with that reply?

Turn on your peanut sized brain and think before you post.

I rarely flame any1 and i never insult. I always have an opinion of my own and i believe in it.

So... you have anything to add?

Jezusss

LOL WTF IS THIS I CANT PLAY IT :huh:

Powerful

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)</div>
    Originally posted by Powerful@

You amuse me powerfull you really do. You really have to be a retard like this? I simply said that there are still legit players. Who did i flame now? Did i try to protect any1 with that reply?

I rarely flame any1 and i never insult. I always have an opinion of my own and i believe in it.

So... you have anything to add?[/b]
    yes i got something to add retarded fuck, you played 1 week in rofd, NOBODY CARE ABOUT YOU, YOU GOT NO RELATION TO EDANA.. just fuck off will you ?

Paal

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @

So... you have anything to add?[/b]
    yes i got something to add retarded fuck, you played 1 week in rofd, NOBODY CARE ABOUT YOU, YOU GOT NO RELATION TO EDANA.. just fuck off will you ? [/b][/quote]

yeah 1 week on scream but he not a retard or a noob
    if he had same items as u and lvl u wouldnt kill him
    stopp think u so cool and best

how old are u?
    10?

Powerful

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @

yes i got something to add retarded fuck, you played 1 week in rofd, NOBODY CARE ABOUT YOU, YOU GOT NO RELATION TO EDANA.. just fuck off will you ? [/b]

how old are u?
    10?[/b][/quote]

bla bla bla, like you ever saw my healing nor my combo.. just shut the fuck up kido and give some respect im still number 1.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i got smth to add

instead of buying chars u should consider lvling a own one..
    dont come up with stuff like u lvld ScreamMyName from 1 to 62 lawl.. this char was schrotti befor and got lvl'd by me to 61,50, u prolly just bought it of EatMe :P

:DuffMan:

atleast he has better personality then some of the ppl that play... :rollseyes:

he is my idol :wub:
    DA faggy i buy you char and come play

Dark_Avenger

Why would i fuck off... lol

Your not playing edana either yet your posting...

And no i didnt play rofd for 1 week. I was sticking to it for a month and a half.

People dont call me a cheater and a duper so i dont know who is the 1 that should fuck off.

Your still gona continue replying in this childish manner? Your just making yourself look like a retard.

Paal

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @

yes i got something to add retarded fuck, you played 1 week in rofd, NOBODY CARE ABOUT YOU, YOU GOT NO RELATION TO EDANA.. just fuck off will you ?

how old are u?
    10?[/b]
    bla bla bla, like you ever saw my healing nor my combo.. just shut the fuck up kido and give some respect im still number 1.
    [/b][/quote]

i have se ure combo and minor heal combo
    its pretty good

but u are number 1 ON NPS!
    With ure items would alot ppl own as u if they have skills
    ure Mh isnt best but very good

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast