Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D

This is a discussion on RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dark_Avenger Why would i fuck off... lol Your not playing edana either yet your posting... And no ...
Page: 6

Powerful

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    Why would i fuck off... lol

Your not playing edana either yet your posting...

And no i didnt play rofd for 1 week. I was sticking to it for a month and a half.

People dont call me a cheater and a duper so i dont know who is the 1 that should fuck off.

Your still gona continue replying in this childish manner? Your just making yourself look like a retard.
    right.. im the retard.. im not the one that played rofd for 1.5 month with a char i didnt even level and still posting in ko4life you wasn't even a good sin.

about the cheating subject, it's only normal that people will call the best player in the server a duper or a combo hacker etc.

Jezusss

someone post that link different i cant play that noob shit on media player wtf is that :huh:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Rofl Jezusss, those are .KSC files, screenshots taken with KO directly... check ur KO folder for the kscviewer.exe

El_magico

whatever, don't make this thread again a thread bout powerfull

Lets Flame more the biggest idiots on edana: Ritual

Man These guys are 1 big Joke, i have never seen people so much embarrish themselves. I can't stop laughing @ all of you retarted, pathetic, hopeless and brainless morons. I poop, pis, puke and cum on scum like you! You people are even worse then all the kosping turks.

GG ritual, i'd suggest quit_clan, quit game and never open your mouth here again.

(btw, i bet for 100 bucks they gonna say now i'm scammer to defend themselfs :P)

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by schrotti
    i got smth to add

instead of buying chars u should consider lvling a own one..
    dont come up with stuff like u lvld ScreamMyName from 1 to 62 lawl.. this char was schrotti befor and got lvl'd by me to 61,50, u prolly just bought it of EatMe :P
    I never claimed i lvled him. When i started to play with it it was at 61.50% and i know you got it up to 70k nps. I never claimed that i got all the nps either, i got about 60k.

I didnt bought it off EM, i was "maintaining" it when ZyX stoped playing with it.

I lvled plenty of my own charrs. When TemplarKnights on cypher and edana disbanded and Breed and Mrs stoped playing KO i kinda got tired of having my own charrs. Just didnt have the will to play more then like 3 hours a day XD Its more fun to share charrs for me XD

Jezusss

lollllllllllllllll???????, then put the ss with shocks on the forum i cant look to them make it easyer yes? :mellow:

RealPayne

Originally posted by El_magico

Man These guys are 1 big Joke, i have never seen people so much embarrish themselves. I can't stop laughing]
    i glad u finaly admit that :rollseyes:

noob man be in DF from the start and must sceam Ritual for get items rofl u and almeadin jsut a joke open human open orc noob :wub:

After reading the 2 first page i went to the conclusion that there is finally some competition for turks

El_magico

Man These guys are 1 big Joke, i have never seen people so much embarrish themselves. I can't stop laughing @ all of you retarted, pathetic, hopeless and brainless morons. I poop, pis, puke and cum on scum like you! You people are even worse then all the kosping turks.

GG ritual, i'd suggest quit_clan, quit game and never open your mouth here again.

(btw, i bet for 100 bucks they gonna say now i'm scammer to defend themselfs :P)

50sec

Originally posted by El_magico

Man These guys are 1 big Joke, i have never seen people so much embarrish themselves. I can't stop laughing]
    better to be macroer and not scammer u the biggest noob in server
    i was lvl 65.85% befor i start i just lvl 66...
    its funny that u all talk on my clan after we was more legit from all
    then we saw all server 70+ using bugs...
    so u all su and dont play like legit players

Originally posted by 50sec+-->
    <!--QuoteBegin-El_magico

better to be macroer and not scammer u the biggest noob in server[/b]

magico you're so lucky , you won 100$

Jezusss

someone post these ss with shocks on forum plx i wanne c it :mellow:

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger
    Why would i fuck off... lol

Your not playing edana either yet your posting...

And no i didnt play rofd for 1 week. I was sticking to it for a month and a half.

People dont call me a cheater and a duper so i dont know who is the 1 that should fuck off.

Your still gona continue replying in this childish manner? Your just making yourself look like a retard.
    right.. im the retard.. im not the one that played rofd for 1.5 month with a char i didnt even level and still posting in ko4life you wasn't even a good sin.

about the cheating subject, it's only normal that people will call the best player in the server a duper or a combo hacker etc.[/b]
    RoFD has been out for what? 2 and a half months...? I had my own charr in TK at start. When it Breed and Mrs quit i left it in TK and never played with it from then. I would have quit KO if EM didnt let me play with his charr.

Ohh, and i never claimed im a good sin. And what does the fact, that i played rofd for 1.5 month have to do with my posting on ko4life. Come on man what in the gods name are you going on about?

jakesean

Originally posted by Powerful
    MOTHER FUCKERS EVERYONE IN USKO FUCKING CHEATS, I NEVER CHEATED AND I GOT WIPED CHEATERS GET BANNED FOR 3 DAYS AND NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM, FU ALL.
    AND GG RITUAL I UNDERSTAND YOU, WHEN EVERYONE CHEATS WHAT OTHER CHOICE DO YOU'VE?
    those are called sore losers when we at powerpuffs never even touched koxp at all, and having them calling dx a macroer/babashopper/koxp etc.. i agree with u when the best players in the server, not only in KO but majority of the online games ALWAYS gets a bad tag by others because of jealousy by others that do not even try put in effort to achieve something that some1 has already done so.. and by them because they could not even depend on themselves, they cheat n stuff.. bleh.. losers .. and now they're talking in a language that we dont understand..

first off by calling us macroers when we're not.. i've respected vendetta before coz i tought that he was a fair player, and now i've seen the screen shots, well... too bad.. you've ruined ur own name by doing stuff like that.. and to the whole ritual clan.. i can see that u guys r working hard to beat us - by macroing and cheating ... but w/e.. we aready owned u guys by playing legitly n owning u guys.. gg.. have fun..

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

tbh everything starting to make sense

the crappy english ( hiding as greeks , eventho ur turkish? :P)
    having idol's like Wolus (biggest glitcher ever)
    flaming the LEGIT playing ppl on the server, coz they're not able to kill those with their lack of skills

now, count 2 and 2, and heres what u get: turkish, koxp, noobcakes. oke?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast