Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D

This is a discussion on RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by El_magico whatever, don't make this thread again a thread bout powerfull Lets Flame more the biggest idiots ...
Page: 7

RealPayne

Originally posted by El_magico
    whatever, don't make this thread again a thread bout powerfull

Lets Flame more the biggest idiots on edana: Ritual

Man These guys are 1 big Joke, i have never seen people so much embarrish themselves. I can't stop laughing]
    lol u are the joke of edana open new char on human side then sell it, then wilder again zzzzzzz IDIOT? yep

Adversity

that no need to check dx' char in cypher.. maybe gms shld check you guys out instead :angry:
    you guys had been calling dx a macroer, is fine because you guys are not from human so probably didnt know dx is a hardcore xper, and now Ritual clan is being found KOXP, i guess your clan lost all respect in edana. pretty disappointing as my clan always thought that you guys are LEGIT. Esp 50sec and vendatta using koxp sigh <_< . And the reason you guys gave is because everyone is using KOXP, that pretty lame thou. <_<

:DuffMan:

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger

Ohh, and i never claimed im a good sin
    truth...but you are good ^_^

Jezusss

someone put the ss in forum zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i wanne c them ^_^ :huh: :mellow: :P :lol: B) :rollseyes: -_- <_< :angry: :wub: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: h43r:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

lalala we got love in the air !

i can see it comming, once again, a new episode of EDRAMA!
    get ready for it folks, get ur popcorn and drinks right now..

Dark_Avenger

Im Jesus himself :wub:

RealPayne

Originally posted by jakesean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jakesean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    MOTHER FUCKERS EVERYONE IN USKO FUCKING CHEATS, I NEVER CHEATED AND I GOT WIPED CHEATERS GET BANNED FOR 3 DAYS AND NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM, FU ALL.
    AND GG RITUAL I UNDERSTAND YOU, WHEN EVERYONE CHEATS WHAT OTHER CHOICE DO YOU'VE?
    those are called sore losers when we at powerpuffs never even touched koxp at all, and having them calling dx a macroer/babashopper/koxp etc.. i agree with u when the best players in the server, not only in KO but majority of the online games ALWAYS gets a bad tag by others because of jealousy by others that do not even try put in effort to achieve something that some1 has already done so.. and by them because they could not even depend on themselves, they cheat n stuff.. bleh.. losers .. and now they're talking in a language that we dont understand..

first off by calling us macroers when we're not.. i've respected vendetta before coz i tought that he was a fair player, and now i've seen the screen shots, well... too bad.. you've ruined ur own name by doing stuff like that.. and to the whole ritual clan.. i can see that u guys r working hard to beat us - by macroing and cheating ... but w/e.. we aready owned u guys by playing legitly n owning u guys.. gg.. have fun..[/b]
    lolz here the powerpuff coming yeha start talk, we never call powerpuff macroer as clan but if u say so..... :rollseyes:

cmon guys we all know that powerful got all his gear legitly and didnt suck any cock to get it :rollseyes:

50sec

Originally posted by Adversity
    that no need to check dx' char in cypher.. maybe gms shld check you guys out instead *:angry: *
    you guys had been calling dx a macroer, is fine because you guys are not from human so probably didnt know dx is a hardcore xper, and now Ritual clan is being found KOXP, i guess your clan lost all respect in edana. pretty disappointing as my clan always thought that you guys are LEGIT. Esp 50sec and vendatta using koxp sigh <_< . And the reason you guys gave is because everyone is using KOXP, that pretty lame thou. <_<
    we didint talk on exp dumb ass we talk on CZ!!!
    and its not lame
    i want see u lvl 65 from the first ppl and after weeku the lowest all lvl 70+

Jezusss

everyone ignoring me? :huh:

:DuffMan:

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    Im Jesus himself :wub:
    i swear the god i tought so

Powerful

Originally posted by Flippy
    cmon guys we all know that powerful got all his gear legitly and didnt suck any cock to get it *:rollseyes:
    omg its the skill-less forum whore again! FLIPPY! please take Dark_Avenger with you and go find some friends..

Originally posted by 50sec+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(50sec)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity
    that no need to check dx' char in cypher.. maybe gms shld check you guys out instead *:angry: *
    we didint talk on exp dumb ass we talk on CZ!!!
    and its not lame
    i want see u lvl 65 from the first ppl and after weeku the lowest all lvl 70+[/b]

honeslty thats a bad excuse that you use here.

to jezusss , gfo of there and dl if you cant then dont do it..

Jezusss

........................ still ignoring me show ss plx

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by Jezusss
    everyone ignoring me? :huh:
    wait few mins...

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast