Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D

This is a discussion on RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Jezusss ........................ still ignoring me show ss plx dude just start flaming someone and you wont get ...
Page: 8

Powerful

Originally posted by Jezusss
    ........................ still ignoring me show ss plx
    dude just start flaming someone and you wont get ignored

50sec

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by 50sec@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

that no need to check dx' char in cypher.. maybe gms shld check you guys out instead *:angry: *
    you guys had been calling dx a macroer, is fine because you guys are not from human so probably didnt know dx is a hardcore xper, and now Ritual clan is being found KOXP, i guess your clan lost all respect in edana. pretty disappointing as my clan always thought that you guys are LEGIT. Esp 50sec and vendatta using koxp sigh <_< . And the reason you guys gave is because everyone is using KOXP, that pretty lame thou. <_<

we didint talk on exp dumb ass we talk on CZ!!!
    and its not lame
    i want see u lvl 65 from the first ppl and after weeku the lowest all lvl 70+

honeslty thats a bad excuse that you use here.

to jezusss , gfo of there and dl if you cant then dont do it..[/b]
    its the best !

Jezusss

:wub:

Powerful

Originally posted by Jezusss
    :wub:
    dude start flaming we are in the middle of a fucking flame war dont disturb us with shit posts.

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    cmon guys we all know that powerful got all his gear legitly and didnt suck any cock to get it *:rollseyes:
    omg its the skill-less forum whore again! FLIPPY! please take Dark_Avenger with you and go find some friends..[/b]

Do you prefer being called God , or Allah?

Btw , how can you talk about my skill ? Did you ever see me playing ? I don't think so , or maybe you were that mustafa_tr i killed few mins ago?

Whereas i saw how good your gear is , and i'm still waiting to see your movie , considering that you said you're the best sin in USKO , i can't wait for it.

btw don't tell me your gear got wiped , because a good player should be able to play with normal gear too.

Originally posted by 50sec+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(50sec)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-50sec
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

that no need to check dx' char in cypher.. maybe gms shld check you guys out instead *:angry: *
    you guys had been calling dx a macroer, is fine because you guys are not from human so probably didnt know dx is a hardcore xper, and now Ritual clan is being found KOXP, i guess your clan lost all respect in edana. pretty disappointing as my clan always thought that you guys are LEGIT. Esp 50sec and vendatta using koxp sigh <_< . And the reason you guys gave is because everyone is using KOXP, that pretty lame thou. <_<

and its not lame

its the best ![/b][/quote]

Hey you,

STFU.

RealPayne

Originally posted by 50sec@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

and its not lame

what about mioussss and u on start of olympia man?, what abut the days with tomer on chyper?, when koxp just releasd u was 1 of the fierst that used, EliteTeam, "________________", Silence, Go, Zippo..... stfu plz u cant talk on any 1 here lol :rollseyes:

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-50sec
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

and its not lame

what about mioussss and u on start of olympia man?, what abut the days with tomer on chyper?, when koxp just releasd u was 1 of the fierst that used, EliteTeam, "________________", Silence, Go, Zippo..... stfu plz u cant talk on any 1 here lol :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]

Don't compare me to anyone here.

I'm a legend.

Powerful

Originally posted by Powerful@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

cmon guys we all know that powerful got all his gear legitly and didnt suck any cock to get it *:rollseyes:

omg its the skill-less forum whore again! FLIPPY! please take Dark_Avenger with you and go find some friends..

Btw , how can you talk about my skill ? Did you ever see me playing ? I don't think so , or maybe you were that mustafa_tr i killed few mins ago?

Whereas i saw how good your gear is , and i'm still waiting to see your movie , considering that you said you're the best sin in USKO , i can't wait for it.

btw don't tell me your gear got wiped , because a good player should be able to play with normal gear too.[/b]
    most of my gear got wiped including my daggers and the important uniques, im trying to get some normal gear right now and i promise ill make a movie x;

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

omg its the skill-less forum whore again! FLIPPY! please take Dark_Avenger with you and go find some friends..

btw don't tell me your gear got wiped , because a good player should be able to play with normal gear too.[/b]
    most of my gear got wiped including my daggers and the important uniques, im trying to get some normal gear right now and i promise ill make a movie x;[/b][/quote]

Then until you post it stfu , ty.

Jezusss

lol powerful ya gay i first wanne c the pic and then i can flame liek hell to you you slut :lol:

jakesean

Originally posted by 50sec+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(50sec)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity
    and its not lame
    i want see u lvl 65 from the first ppl and after weeku the lowest all lvl 70+[/b]
    at the first place u called dx a koxper coz he went from 68 to 70 in just a few days.. well for ur info he didn't .. ask powerful we even xped together with adversity in esl paramuns for quite a long time .. so ur talking abt exp and stuff.. but on cz.. doesnt matter.. even though u guys lvl on koxp, we still own you guys .. gg.. .. its better to lose legitly than to lose even with koxp.. lolz.. thats even worse.. gg.. all i can say is that.. u guys dun have any self respect.. gg.. accusing someone non legit when u guys are the ones that aren't legit.. lol.. truely amazing..

.. i agree with schrotti n powerful .. lol.. zz.. gay rituals.. and also.. dx one said that ritual send him a letter saying that he was speed hacking during war.. for ur info.. its a skill called "whipping" noobs.. lol.. u guys dun even have the rights to call us noobs when u guys are koxping ur way up ..

credits goes to the person that took screenies of them koxping.. :wub: ...

Powerful

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)
    Originally posted by Flippy
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

btw don't tell me your gear got wiped , because a good player should be able to play with normal gear too.
    most of my gear got wiped including my daggers and the important uniques, im trying to get some normal gear right now and i promise ill make a movie x;[/b]
    Then until you post it stfu , ty.[/b][/quote]

why should i stfu? the movie will only prove im the best on usko.
    right now im the best on edana i've more right then anyone else to post in here faggot, go go koxp in logos and leave our forum ?

RealPayne

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)
    Originally posted by Flippy
    <!--QuoteBegin-50sec
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

and its not lame

to jezusss , gfo of there and dl if you cant then dont do it..
    what about mioussss and u on start of olympia man?, what abut the days with tomer on chyper?, when koxp just releasd u was 1 of the fierst that used, EliteTeam, "________________", Silence, Go, Zippo..... stfu plz u cant talk on any 1 here lol :rollseyes:[/b]

Don't compare me to anyone here.

I'm a legend.[/b][/quote]

lol nope Ritual clan is not turn to be Legendary Ritual clan, almost 6 pages in less then 2 hour we famous :P

Your forum ? I don't think you're really allowed here :rollseyes:

By the way , i won't koxp ill just get lvl 62 , shards +9 , shell +8 and some unique +2 like iron neck , felankor ring etc in the first days.And legitly

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast