Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D

This is a discussion on RITUAL clan Busted, :DD:D: check it out :D:D within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy cmon guys we all know that powerful got all his gear legitly and didnt ...
Page: 9

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    cmon guys we all know that powerful got all his gear legitly and didnt suck any cock to get it *:rollseyes:
    omg its the skill-less forum whore again! FLIPPY! please take Dark_Avenger with you and go find some friends..[/b]
    You really have a huge ego.. And what the hell do you have againts me... Your like the only person i ever had trouble with.

Your ego already made you disliked when you posted that your the best sin in KO.

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    Originally posted by RealPayne
    Originally posted by Flippy
    <!--QuoteBegin-50sec
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

that no need to check dx' char in cypher.. maybe gms shld check you guys out instead *:angry: *
    you guys had been calling dx a macroer, is fine because you guys are not from human so probably didnt know dx is a hardcore xper, and now Ritual clan is being found KOXP, i guess your clan lost all respect in edana. pretty disappointing as my clan always thought that you guys are LEGIT. Esp 50sec and vendatta using koxp sigh <_< . And the reason you guys gave is because everyone is using KOXP, that pretty lame thou. <_<

we didint talk on exp dumb ass we talk on CZ!!!
    and its not lame
    i want see u lvl 65 from the first ppl and after weeku the lowest all lvl 70+

honeslty thats a bad excuse that you use here.

to jezusss , gfo of there and dl if you cant then dont do it..

what about mioussss and u on start of olympia man?, what abut the days with tomer on chyper?, when koxp just releasd u was 1 of the fierst that used, EliteTeam, "________________", Silence, Go, Zippo..... stfu plz u cant talk on any 1 here lol :rollseyes:

Don't compare me to anyone here.

I'm a legend.[/b]
    lol nope Ritual clan is not turn to be Legendary Ritual clan, almost 6 pages in less then 2 hour we famous :P[/b][/quote]

Get your fact straigh , 6 pages because noone like you , but you're definitly nothing

"omg he made his lvl 65->66 in 2 weeks , he is a legend !"

oh wait, on olympia i did 1->65 in that amount of time.

Jezusss

lol i did it buth cant open them so im asking if someone uplr or w/e get it in this topic so i dun need ot down it or sulthing like that casue now i cant open it and that pretty enoying

jakesean

Originally posted by Skazi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skazi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wuming1234
    waiting lol B) *

ever since u started to flame .. i keep these ss to shout ur mouth up. *
    Especially at the point when u said i was getting owned by ur clans blah blah blah ..and i *posted the ss at that crucial moment but u are always full of shits excuses ..

wallace ftw B)
    mybe u will just stfu and see what will happend in the near future?[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=630070#630070

ok.. we'll see.. .. happy koxping.. doesnt matter to us.. we still own u guys .. :wub:

so its only powerpuff, chickens n DFs maybe that i can see is legit on the servers.... even deimos clan isnt legit.. i have frapped them using koxp on obl with K33S3RIM on obl.. lol.. gg..

its gonna be a happy ending..

wow.. :rollseyes:

:DuffMan:

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)</div>
    Originally posted by Powerful@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

cmon guys we all know that powerful got all his gear legitly and didnt suck any cock to get it *:rollseyes:

omg its the skill-less forum whore again! FLIPPY! please take Dark_Avenger with you and go find some friends..
    You really have a huge ego.. And what the hell do you have againts me... Your like the only person i ever had trouble with.

Your ego already made you disliked when you posted that your the best sin in KO.[/b]
    i'd have to agree with this

(omg they will think i'm your whore DA :P keep it a secret oke)

Originally posted by Jezusss
    lol i did it buth cant open them so im asking if someone uplr or w/e get it in this topic so i dun need ot down it or sulthing like that casue now i cant open it and that pretty enoying *

you're not missing anything ,just few noob feeling cool because they figured out how to use koxp.

Powerful

Your forum ? I don't think you're really allowed here *:rollseyes: *

By the way , i won't koxp ill just get lvl 62 , shards +9 , shell +8 and some unique +2 like iron neck , felankor ring etc in the first days.And legitly
    you won't koxp ? that's new.. from what i've heard you are the best koxper in this forum, that's a shame
    what realpayne said is true, you don't have the right to talk about anyone.. if you want a good advice from me change your nickname and start from zero.

you will never gain respect R.I.P FLIPPY.

Powerful

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jezusss
    lol i did it buth cant open them so im asking if someone uplr or w/e get it in this topic so i dun need ot down it or sulthing like that casue now i cant open it and that pretty enoying *

you're not missing anything ,just few noob feeling cool because they figured out how to use koxp.[/b]
    true they're not experts like you in koxp..

Adversity

so by now all know Ritual clan is not LEGIT , just a KOXP clan. Regardless what reason you give for your " KOXP" , is still useless. Since you say mostly of the orc bug/koxp, shldnt you xp hardcore to show them you can beat those guys koxp guys instead of joining them. IF you xp hardcore to beat those koxp , i guess all the people will show you respect. Lvls is quite important,but if u decided to cheat , how much are you different with those TURKS that spent their live buying koxp ?

Jezusss

just wanen c it and are they koxping with daggers and on what are they koxping and i just wanne c it love seeying it :wub:

Respect ?

You think i want a bunch of monkeys on this forum respect me ? dude i don't care about anything that you ,or anyone else on this forum, say about me.

That won't change anything for me , i'll be the same irl ,and just so you know , only irl count.

Yea i could change my nickname and start from zero like you did , but why should i hide ?

I am the best koxper ? Not my fault if you noobs can't understand how something easy work.

RealPayne

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)
    Originally posted by RealPayne
    <!--QuoteBegin-50sec
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adversity

that no need to check dx' char in cypher.. maybe gms shld check you guys out instead *:angry: *
    you guys had been calling dx a macroer, is fine because you guys are not from human so probably didnt know dx is a hardcore xper, and now Ritual clan is being found KOXP, i guess your clan lost all respect in edana. pretty disappointing as my clan always thought that you guys are LEGIT. Esp 50sec and vendatta using koxp sigh <_< . And the reason you guys gave is because everyone is using KOXP, that pretty lame thou. <_<

we didint talk on exp dumb ass we talk on CZ!!!
    and its not lame
    i want see u lvl 65 from the first ppl and after weeku the lowest all lvl 70+

honeslty thats a bad excuse that you use here.

to jezusss , gfo of there and dl if you cant then dont do it..

what about mioussss and u on start of olympia man?, what abut the days with tomer on chyper?, when koxp just releasd u was 1 of the fierst that used, EliteTeam, "________________", Silence, Go, Zippo..... stfu plz u cant talk on any 1 here lol :rollseyes:

Don't compare me to anyone here.

I'm a legend.
    lol nope Ritual clan is not turn to be Legendary Ritual clan, almost 6 pages in less then 2 hour we famous :P[/b]
    Get your fact straigh , 6 pages because noone like you , but you're definitly nothing

"omg he made his lvl 65->66 in 2 weeks , he is a legend !"

oh wait, on olympia i did 1->65 in that amount of time.[/b][/quote]

lol 65>66 in 2 weeks?, u dont know how to macro also... lol noob

El_magico

Originally posted by Jezusss
    just wanen c it and are they koxping with daggers and on what are they koxping and i just wanne c it love seeying it :wub:

Yes they are koxping with daggers on Troll warrior. Missgrand and other priest, division and nitrogen are sitting and leeching. Lolmachine, 50Sec and Vend3tta are killing them.

RealPayne

Originally posted by Adversity
    so by now all know Ritual clan is not LEGIT , just a KOXP clan. Regardless what reason you give for your " KOXP" , is still useless. Since you say mostly of the orc bug/koxp, shldnt you xp hardcore to show them you can beat those guys koxp guys instead of joining them. IF you xp hardcore to beat those koxp , i guess all the people will show you respect. Lvls is quite important,but if u decided to cheat , how much are you different with those TURKS that spent their live buying koxp ?
    as i said "if u cant beat them (hmm 72+ hmmm) join them :wub: "

jakesean

so you're now trying to prove your macroing skills on the forum.. wow..

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast