ROCHELLA SCAMMING WITH SS +6

This is a discussion on ROCHELLA SCAMMING WITH SS +6 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Priest Rochella (lvl 63+) scammed me with 20 GB in deal with SS +6. I gave him 20 Gb in ...
Page: 1

Kiske

Default ROCHELLA SCAMMING WITH SS +6

Priest Rochella (lvl 63+) scammed me with 20 GB in deal with SS +6. I gave him 20 Gb in first dealing round. But when we was ready to do second dealing round and I want to give him last 20 GB and take SS +6, he quit game and my first 20 GB was lost. Fukin' scammer !!!!!

some ss

http://rapidshare.de/files/20963517/2006_5...2.3.49.jpg.html
    http://rapidshare.de/files/20963569/2006_5...22.5.0.jpg.html
    http://rapidshare.de/files/20963622/2006_5...2.5.24.jpg.html

Rochella

im ROCHELLA im not scammer i wanna sell my ss+6but today i dont want sell he pres ok for 20GB but i dont press trade OK and im not scammer he said=if you dont sell me your ss i said all you duper_scammer_= i dont like him he spek LIE lie LIE

:911:

look like rochella says true i dont know both u guys but

1st pic 2b traded but rochella not pressed ok 2nd pic trade canceled for 1st trade... so theres not anything to go to rochella

Banned

Ya good point.

Rochella

he press ok but i dont press ok i cancel trade because i dont to decide dont sell

look at the pm he wrote " ? " and at 3rd pic hes offline and waiting for trade accept he can wait that until server restart xD

Narette

Look on the third picture. yeah first trade was cancelled..but then there is another offer to second trade..and as you see on third picture-rochella is offline,no window with trade and no cancelled trade written by that second trade-so that second trade was made....

its waiting for response ... 2nd pic wait ah k bla bla and going to 3rd pic and hes going offline he sending trade b4 hes going offline and waiting for response ...

Rochella

i 1 pic canceled and later quıt the game i dontt pres trade ok

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ah its to dificul say :
    sorry i dont wanna sell my SS.

Kiske

Rochella u r bigest liar I ever know in KO world. First trade was made. U take first 20 GBs from me and u went to INN to save it there. I was going to INN too for other 20 GB. Meanwhile if I was at INN u requested me for trade. I canceled it and wrote u WAIT to PM cuz I had no money on Elfkam and I prepared to take it from INN. You answered "Ah s k". If I took last 20 GB from INN so I requested u to second trade with u. But u QUIT the game !!! This is the true story of your SCAM !!

BTW yesterday I met u two times on KO. I always spam u "Give me my money back". First time u said me that u r banned (it's funny cuz u was online, so u got no ban)and second time u told me that u sell your account (it's lie cuz u still was on this account and speak with me). I am saying with clear consistence that YOU ARE BIG LIAR AND SCAMMER AND YOU STOLE ME 20 GBs !!! :angry:

Any ss of the pms ?

Kiske

I have no ss of yesterday's pms. But u can be sure I wrote only truth. I only want my money back.

Majlo

Im just wondering Rochella, why did u scamm Elfkam (I know him for long time and Im 100% sure he says truth) with ur main char? Whats happened, did u forget to log on ur regular scamming charakter...?! :lol:

And whats the worst, u have the courage to write here these loads of bullshits accusing Elfkam of lying?!

Rochella u are fuckin' noob, give him his money!