Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Rocker911 + InloveAndDeath-> Scammer

This is a discussion on Rocker911 + InloveAndDeath-> Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :mellow:...
Page: 2

Axl

:mellow:

rofl...

ReiRei

Originally posted by koffs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(koffs)</div>
    Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    @
    rocker911 is posting from the same Peruvian cafe that another member is scamming with
    Peruvian cafe? lol... that explains many things to me... long time ago, he had a sign with the name Redbull.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ght=peruvian+gm
    I don't want to think it's the same person, but 911 defended 4str(redfuck), and changed his sign after.
    Lol... now I confirm why 4strffic found my post so fast.[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-cerocool

if i dont remember bad, rocker=asstrafic=redbull... and he is a ************* scammer!!! he scam to ambulancia time ago, and we have a loot of problems whit he for that... :S *
    Is a retard....

Rocker is Colombian...

How many times does Paddy need to confirm that rocker911 is a scammer???

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...7020&highlight=

Paddy proved he was a scammer
    He doesent want to say anything to me about this .... but I'm 100% sure he is not the guy u thinking he is <_< he is not those Peruvians.[/b][/quote]

ReiRei

[quote]right well axl asked me to look up 'MyChemicalRomance' (good band btw) and the results are as follows

MyChemicalRomance:
    Rocker911 [ 210 Posts ]

MyChemicalRomance [ 90 Posts ]

Rogue_Sin031 [ 8 Posts ]
    all from the same i.p. i dont know if this proves anything or helps

i also checked koffs:

[quote] koffs [ 1057 Posts ]

Well, you dont have to edit my quote

ReiRei

Originally posted by SilverBlade
    Thank you Paddy. *

Yes Axl.. I do see your point. It still does not justify your actions, but I do see your point. *
    I really hope you had done that earlier though - it would have saved us all a lot of trouble and grief. *
    Paddy, what you proved was that the PC that was used to sell Redbul (which is a scammed account) was also used for Rocker's posts. It is not his main PC since most of his posts are made from another IP but still .. it is too near him for comfort especially since no-one else seems to be using it.

ReiRei

Originally posted by koffs
    Well, you dont have to edit my quote *
    didn't edit,, I quoted it

Ow, ok sorry ^_^

ReiRei

what I don't understand is wht after he has been proved that he is a scammer,, why is koffs right there 100% of the time bumping every single post???

every post of rocker911, you are thee as he is your best friend. You are best friends with a proven scammer??

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SilverBlade
    Thank you Paddy. *

Yes Axl.. I do see your point. It still does not justify your actions, but I do see your point. *
    I really hope you had done that earlier though - it would have saved us all a lot of trouble and grief. *
    Paddy, what you proved was that the PC that was used to sell Redbul (which is a scammed account) was also used for Rocker's posts. It is not his main PC since most of his posts are made from another IP but still .. it is too near him for comfort especially since no-one else seems to be using it.
    [/b]

Thank you Reina.

Originally posted by ReiRei
    what I don't understand is wht after he has been proved that he is a scammer,, why is koffs right there 100% of the time bumping every single post???

every post of rocker911, you are thee as he is your best friend. You are best friends with a proven scammer??
    Because he is my real life friend from school.
    And I never thought he was capable of doing does kind of stuff.
    I've known him for like 5 years now. And we have been playing this game together for like 1 year and when I saw this I was surprised. Best friends I wont say that, but we play this game together.
    I backed him up in the previous post because he told me he dident, if he told me he dident do it I believed him who will I believe more a real life friend or a guy that I dont know in real life.
    And I've never helped him scam Ariel or nothing. He plays his game I play my game, all my items are bought by me and all.

Axl

Originally posted by koffs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(koffs)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei

Because he is my real life friend from school.
    And I never thought he was capable of doing does kind of stuff.
    I've known him for like 5 years now. And we have been playing this game together for like 1 year and when I saw this I was surprised. Best friends I wont say that, but we play this game together.
    I backed him up in the previous post because he told me he dident, if he told me he dident do it I believed him who will I believe more a real life friend or a guy that I dont know in real life.[/b]
    a guy that you dont know in real life :P

koffs his legit, too bad he take rocker's side and not mine -_-

ReiRei

I kow very few people on here in real life. I trust a forum moderator to tell me that if someone has been using difrent accounts to scam people.

Paddy proved that.

Need him to prove yet again that rocker911 isa scammer. I am sure he can prove that this new account is him as well.

Or, now are you going to say. "Well, there is an unknwn scammer who happens to play on the same pc in the same cafe and rocker911 does not know him..."

Go ahead and do it and will call you on your bullshit excuse. You need to beat your friends ass. He is pulling you down. I prsonaly don't trust you since you like to help out a known scammer. Hell, you even promote the topics he is selling the crap he scams on...

You are a sick piece of crap.

Huh? what are you talking about uknown scammer playing in the same internet cafe.... we dont play in internet cafes we play at our own house....
    Like what did I helped him here? I just said he was from Colombia is that such a crime? Guachimaga was saying the same..
    Promoted what? I dont talk to him much... I just see his posts and I bump them.. so?

And please dont insult me.. you dont know me to call me a piece of crap, what is your problem, if you want we can talk in private..

ReiRei

I don't talk to scammers in private or friends of known scammers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast