Gummybear is a scammer

This is a discussion on Gummybear is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; heres all the info i got on him.' Real name: Evgeny MSN: [email protected] Location: Toronto, Canada (if i had IP, ...
Page: 1

Default Gummybear is a scammer

heres all the info i got on him.'
    MSN: [email protected]
    Location: Toronto, Canada (if i had IP, i could give address)
    In game names: Gummybear, SourPatchKid, Gamecube
    Ko4life names: Gummybear
    offical forum name: Gamecube
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...p-only-288827/

First, i would like to point out that all that shit that little fuck faced chode is selling is NOT HIS STUFF

he scammed it from warrior Ages of Hellsfury, who had that gear on his dcz char. he trusted gummy enough to let him have access to it, since gummy had burned all of his gear. gummy stabs him in the back and takes the stuff for himself, and is now selling it to you dumbasses that cant even do a simple check....

DO NOT TRUST HIM, CHARGE BACK HIM, REQUESTING IP SO AGES CAN GO BEAT HIS ASS

To Gummy aka Evegeny. - Knight Online World

read that for more info.

Ban from ko4life, requesting IP address....

You need solid proof that items he is been selling belong to Ages.
    Sorry for the guys loss.

read the link posted...... all the stuff got scammed from ages..... all the stuff he is selling IS ages, and look, he says he's quitting WHEN HE HAD 0 GEAR TO START WITH

Whats The CheapesT ChaR IN C/W - Knight Online World

read that, he admits the gear is ages, he has at best 3gbs invested in the char.....

Little archer Senior Member

low...

ps: bankin chill lol i wonder how wouldu react if it was UR char that got scammed...

Banned

ban this douch pff

Bankin, can u get his ip from our vent. Ur an admin right?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

When will people learn not to share their accounts? As for IP request, there are quiet a few but most of them are from Canada, Toronto. How come the person who got back-stabbed did not post this?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    low...

ps: bankin chill lol i wonder how wouldu react if it was UR char that got scammed...
    oh man.

Even if it would cost me less to go baba back the gear, then to drive/fly over there to whoop that kids ass, i'd still go over and beat that kids ass.

As i told Ages, go beat his ass, and go visit Niagra falls while your at it ^^ bring your GF, its a beautiful place

edit: donny, im not full admin anymore, someones gotta change that for me!
    Last edited by thesmallone101; 10-10-2009 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    oh man.
    edit: donny, im not full admin anymore, someones gotta change that for me!

i did that didnt i?
    and u have like 3 admin accounts lol

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    When will people learn not to share their accounts? As for IP request, there are quiet a few but most of them are from Canada, Toronto. How come the person who got back-stabbed did not post this?

the one that was backstabbed doesnt have a ko4life account =/

have u guys seen THING or his bro since this went on? both are frequent spammers on official forums and I have not seen a thing from them since this went on. I know they were like best friends with Gummy. They share accounts so ....need to find out if they are involved so people on this forums can be aware of their merchant accounts here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post

have u guys seen THING or his bro since this went on? both are frequent spammers on official forums and I have not seen a thing from them since this went on. I know they were like best friends with Gummy. They share accounts so ....need to find out if they are involved so people on this forums can be aware of their merchant accounts here.
    i talked to him on msn the day it happened, but i forgot to ask him about that, and since then he is not on xP

edit: he just loged in xd

Banned

I totally didn't see this coming ~roll eyes~

I don't trust anyone in this (new) community now...everyone has a mentality and IQ of a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post

*sigh*
    I've been on, just not much recently.
    As to the official forums:
    most of my posts come from here : Best ADREAM PLAYERS - Knight Online World
    recently a mod closed topic for spam, and that's pretty much all it is, and the intro of a new douche mod who is ban/topic close happy makes me not want to waste my energy on the forums. As to the best friends bit, I think I recall that incident a long time ago... jabba, Ages, AND gummy all left to be with me, i would never have thought something like this would happen...

w8, i share with gummy? he's canada and i've got us ip, i dont see how. never shared with gummy in my life. AND IM GLAD I NEVER DID. sorry ages..