Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ronark cheater

This is a discussion on Ronark cheater within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.imagewoof.com/view_image/...3/afdsfadf.JPG MrsCiCero is behind building .. at start of csw, when all gates still closed...
Page: 1

33c4l

http://www.imagewoof.com/view_image/...3/afdsfadf.JPG

MrsCiCero is behind building .. at start of csw, when all gates still closed

i see nothign on the screen only white dots like someone cum on ur screen :-(

jezuss

you dumbfuck. Explaine us why you deleed your char ,lvl ,skills etc....While you calling me a koxper and that b/s you're just koxping in abyss some abyss gems you fucking mental retarted geek

jezuss

oh yea btw i know your nick now the char thats standing there is lfrukwanl=trytankme=sexycoombot probly he maked new account because they hate him to much or he got banned with the other accounts

33c4l

its during csw... and no its not kosp i just dont reveal his name... that is not poitnt here, i just warn some people of koxping... dude no need to flame me for no reason. it is clear that he is wall hax or im wrong?

jezuss

and you deleeded the screenshot from the guy you took ss of and i know why..... you had wall hack on... again dont denie it geek

jezuss

one trustable guy is that eux :P he even cant keep your new nickname in ko4life a secret rofl hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

33c4l

what.. are you on about, lol no im not lfrukwanl or w/e... if u reall think so get a ip check mate. this topic was made to show he is a cheater and why you have to come flame me.? an nope im not using koxp im in a catapolt that why it so big.

douma

y did u blot out the inn hostess name??????? not gonna defend the guy but that alone makes ur whole pic suspicious of cz combo

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

lol

33c4l

o lol ill post the original ss with only name wiped out later :P rofl

o and is an clans ally with his clan? like fewfellas etc? im not sure but he was also cz koxping at server start, and i didnt take this ss btw, was given from friend of friend

33c4l

ok done, its pretty obvious

jezuss

show us your nick and lvl you nub koxper lfrukwanl

33c4l

dude wat are you on about retard... if i was using koxp inn hostess etc wuld have lvl and im NOT lfrukwanl zzzzz wth makes u think that.... get an ip chek retard. o and if u cant read ive already posted i didnt make this SS

seriously man why do you have to start flaming every damn topic ... im trying prove this guy is cheater. and you come flame me... it is so obdvious that char aint using kosp

jezuss

infact you are lfrukwanl proof one i c on the ss that you are a mage . second of all i c you got a katapult(sinfulls known for katapult bugg) so you are lfrukwanl + eux told that you were lfrukwanl so you are lfrukwanl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast