Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ronark Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ronark Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah i can see that 3 arrows...
Page: 3

SilentDaemon

yeah i can see that 3 arrows

Banned

3 arrows.

striker6

hehe

SilentDaemon

hehe[/b]
    what is so funny :huh:

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

Every Sinful in war today ran through Jail door as if it did not exist... ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE LEGIT IN SINFULS SIT BACK WITH THEIR EYES CLOSED YELLING "CHEATING WHAT CHEATING, I DONT SEE ANY CHEATING IN SINFUL, SHOW ME A SS...WELL I CANT SEE THE SS CUZ MY EYES ARE CLOSED!" RavaArph,QuelArph, and BabyArph all ran through the gate many times today... ITS A SHAME THEY CANT BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE...

jezuss

well add gonno to the list of cheaters and SCAMMERS

PussyCatER

LOL ADD JEZUSS HES LVL 70 XPBUG NOOB BUT HE DIE TO 1V1 WARRIOR LVL 61 HAHAHAHA

sexycomboot

i also kill this noob in 3 hits...

JezusssReturns

well i remember you stupid mage called lfrukwanl with speed and wall hack on i spiked you around 1k you died in 4 skills but most of the time you towned or speed hacked away of me and i'm not 70 i was 69 and who ever pussycater is well i dont think you had 1 sinlge changhe against me sorry

sexycomboot

lol never used cheats retard ...... stop making excuses everyone knows ur the cheater... and u must of had about 2.5k ap to spike me for 1k lol.... and when i played u were archer rofl... and what you think ur legit even though u got banned for 3rd party tools?

JezusssReturns

hahaha you think i alraedy forgot this?
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126401

meli aka trytankme aka sexycoombot and sometimes he uses his brothers accoutn called frukwan he sold mage now because he was afraid to get banned

SilentDaemon

ahaaha owned xD

sexycomboot

are yous stupid... i sold that char...... rofl.. i didnt have it when that ss taken... and abel mate if u think calling me a cheater will make u look legit or something... i think ur wrong m8

arko

sounds like a liar <<<< to the above post

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

arko u play ronark ? or edena... if not u dont know me.....i am frukwan.. lfrukwanl on ronark.. both chars have been sold for months now,, this ss was taken not too long ago

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast