Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Rush Clan Koxping.

This is a discussion on Rush Clan Koxping. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmfao. pitiful excuses for it tbh, youve been cought and busted red handed. good fucking bye...
Page: 8

Hey cutie Senior Member

lmfao.

pitiful excuses for it tbh, youve been cought and busted red handed.
    good fucking bye

Colesy

Anybody that looks at this topic will leave with the same impression.
    1. Rush clan is koxp clan.
    2. Rush clan is filled with douchebags.
    Your ignorant and childish responses don't help. Anyone that has seen koxpers can easily tell what one looks like.
    Stop being such a massive douche and just take the easy way out: Shut the fuck up and stop replying. You guys are nobodies anyways.
    Dumbasses.[/b]
    Seriously you can call someone a koxper there are probably more koxpers out there than legit players atm personally one screenshout doesn't prove much, but I can see why people think so.

However what really gets on my tits is when people constantly say you are nobodies, you don't have to constantly type on ko4life and to have played on every fuking server to be a somebody, ffs no one who plays ko is a somebody were all under the same roof. I really hope people like you and every else who uses it would stop saying that fuking phrase BECAUSE NOBODY IS A 'SOMEBODY', nobody has created a cure for cancer here or saved a drowning child so seriously no one deserves to say that because if you say that you obviously think your a somebody!

See i saw you on my desk all night. You didn't answer or move!!

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

u know the way u guys are all replying just shows that ur guilty

u know the way u guys are all replying just shows that ur guilty [/b]
    We live our lives to appease the KO kiddies that have their thumbs up their asses in naivety. Gnite m8s.

HARDKORE

Red

had to

Banned

Despite your smartass comments and retarded denial, everyone here sees your clan as a bunch of K0XP-ers now anyway, so the thread has served its purpose. It's drama time now.

lol. wonder why he blacks out the name and lvl. hmm hes an archer as well. gold farming character on different account heading to treants mebbe?

saints, real legit clan. hows reflex4king doing, kid challenged me to a 1v1 when i wudnt show him in trade a WP we got from attila and then tbl'd me to death in arena.[/b]

how funny ppl who suck at pk is using the word tbl nowadays

ps: i didnt show my name so i can catch more noob clans cheating to death, otherwise they would add my nick to their Gm town thingy and town every time im near :P

Despite your smartass comments and retarded denial, everyone here sees your clan as a bunch of K0XP-ers now anyway, so the thread has served its purpose. It's drama time now.[/b]
    +1, they can make there shit little jokes all they want, everyone who read this topic knows how " Far there thumbs are up there us " and that there koxpers.

TopCat

Dunt ask me for proof or anything after this
    Guy msged me on msn he is in Rush clan..(dunt ask who)
    Told me they all koxp lol.. told me why they koxp .. told me they will keep koxping lol.. moreover the guy who msned me and told me all this is also sharing someone elses ko4life accnt and posting from someone elses ko4life accnt.. me revealing msn convo will end up with a lot of accnt banned and i did tell him i dunt care and i did tell him i am not gonna reveal anything.. well yes rush koxpes started with 4 ppl which includes Poptart.. Now all of them doing it like Legecy Clan if poptart makes 1 more post trying to defend him i will post all ksc of msn convo...
    Close this topic already?

Dunt ask me for proof or anything after this
    Guy msged me on msn he is in Rush clan..(dunt ask who)
    Told me they all koxp lol.. told me why they koxp .. told me they will keep koxping lol.. moreover the guy who msned me and told me all this is also sharing someone elses ko4life accnt and posting from someone elses ko4life accnt.. me revealing msn convo will end up with a lot of accnt banned and i did tell him i dunt care and i did tell him i am not gonna reveal anything.. well yes rush koxpes started with 4 ppl which includes Poptart.. Now all of them doing it like Legecy Clan if poptart makes 1 more post trying to defend him i will post all ksc of msn convo...
    Close this topic already?[/b]
    lmao. i hope he replies again

gee how does that not suprise me thnx topcat

Red

who are you again? lol

i assume a 'somebody' considering you deal out the 'nobodies'

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast