F4CTOR / Ares

This is a discussion on F4CTOR / Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, the story goes... as a clan, we can say that vindictive, ruthless and lost time "owns" isiloon, just cuz ...
Page: 1

NeronDomitius

well, the story goes...

as a clan, we can say that vindictive, ruthless and lost time "owns" isiloon, just cuz we r usually killing it.

same as on every server, we have problems with koxpers, but lately seems like we r getting it more often..

so today we came to kill it but we saw that guys from F4CTOR r there, since there's no more "pulling" the whole party, we got a bit of problems going on isi floor and take it, but when isi spawned, they all went to kill it so we took our chance and kill them, but magically, isi stayed on floor and didnt got lured to walls.. after we killed them (read: owned them) isi went into the wall... accidentally, someone towned and saw isi on first floor and F4cTOR killing it, all happened in 10 sec max... so the point is:

1. how come they didnt have problems keeping isi on floor?
    2. how come isi got lured to /town floor after they all died?
    3. why did almost all of them leave after isi was on 10% of his hp, secured drop?

i didnt say anything about them cheating, just told u the facts..

happy hunting, love u all

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Wery suspıcıous......

Milanac

First of all why did u post here ? So this mean if vindi and ruthless killing isi and other clan come to kill it they are cheaters ? rolf . There are wall hackers who lure it in the wall !!! it happen all the time . Kospers lured it in the wall factor found isi and killed it . So i htink u guys didn't pwned them no no factor pwned vindi and ruthless and nob losttime .

NeronDomitius

First of all why did u post here ? So this mean if vindi and ruthless killing isi and other clan come to kill it they are cheaters ? rolf . There are wall hackers who lure it in the wall !!! it happen all the time . Kospers lured it in the wall factor found isi and killed it . So i htink u guys didn't pwned them no no factor pwned vindi and ruthless and nob losttime .[/b]
    roflcopter kiddo..

we always have competition, but fair one, like jit, perfect choice also, some time ago..
    also, when koxpers lure it, they usually kill it behind wall, cuz no one can get there, they dont lure it to first floor. especially not luring somewhere where someone else can take it.
    about pwning, ur probably just another random noobie that hates us just cuz ur free np.. go exp now, happy hunting!

well, the story goes...

as a clan, we can say that vindictive, ruthless and lost time "owns" isiloon, just cuz we r usually killing it.

same as on every server, we have problems with koxpers, but lately seems like we r getting it more often..

so today we came to kill it but we saw that guys from F4CTOR r there, since there's no more "pulling" the whole party, we got a bit of problems going on isi floor and take it, but when isi spawned, they all went to kill it so we took our chance and kill them, but magically, isi stayed on floor and didnt got lured to walls.. after we killed them (read: owned them) isi went into the wall... accidentally, someone towned and saw isi on first floor and F4cTOR killing it, all happened in 10 sec max... so the point is:

1. how come they didnt have problems keeping isi on floor?
    2. how come isi got lured to /town floor after they all died?
    3. why did almost all of them leave after isi was on 10% of his hp, secured drop?

i didnt say anything about them cheating, just told u the facts..

happy hunting, love u all [/b]
    This is very suspicious. Its funny how when we try to kill it, it gets lured behind the wall and koxpers take it somewhere away from everyone so noone can get to it, yet when factor go to kill it, koxpers lure it away so everyone thinks its gone and then factor kill it later or it gets lured to the first floor and somehow even though no factor people are there or anyone else they seem to know when its going to spawn the next time. So theres something very fishy going on here.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

roflcopter kiddo..

we always have competition, but fair one, like jit, perfect choice also, some time ago..
    also, when koxpers lure it, they usually kill it behind wall, cuz no one can get there, they dont lure it to first floor. especially not luring somewhere where someone else can take it.
    about pwning, ur probably just another random noobie that hates us just cuz ur free np.. go exp now, happy hunting![/b]
    I don't even play ares, so not taking any sides, but I have seen koxpers lure them to all the different levels (floors)...

KalaBunga Senior Member

First of all why did u post here ? So this mean if vindi and ruthless killing isi and other clan come to kill it they are cheaters ? rolf . There are wall hackers who lure it in the wall !!! it happen all the time . Kospers lured it in the wall factor found isi and killed it . So i htink u guys didn't pwned them no no factor pwned vindi and ruthless and nob losttime .[/b]
    1st of all.

it happesn all the time. funny if they were koxpers they would have kept it in the wall to kill it.
    quite supisues that a koxpers takes it in the wall and lure it down? back to your floor?. after you noticed you could not kill vindi/ruth/lost on the floor?

and refer nob losttime i assume you mean noob? , i love how all your mages try to vs then run ahway tp full party and assume that i will stay.

go get 83 instead of trying to show that yuo ownz us. thanks

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I personally think if they were koxper they wouldn't even bothering logging their real characters... any smart person would just log their koxping char and take out the isi like that in a safe way.

TNM

I personally think if they were koxper they wouldn't even bothering logging their real characters... any smart person would just log their koxping char and take out the isi like that in a safe way.[/b]
    makes sense to me

I've been in f4ctor and sort of all they do is pk/exp and kill some bosses :unsure:
    Nothing fishy at all, unless i didn't understand all they said and missed stuff like that/or they started cheating after i didn't rejoin.