Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ruthlesskiller aka migual saindon is a scammer !!

This is a discussion on ruthlesskiller aka migual saindon is a scammer !! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello , im Ruthlesskiller ! im very Sry about everything for everyone who belive on me. sry for my english ...
Page: 2

Banned Member

hello , im Ruthlesskiller ! im very Sry about everything for everyone who belive on me. sry for my english btw im not very good. ok lets start. 2 ppl tryed to SCAMM me the first one was Opiate in game , his msn is [email protected] he scamm some other ppl before me u can find the proof on hall of shame section. He failed to scamm me so he was mad then he try to say to everyone that im a scammer without any proof. the second guys was matthias1976 i guess hes a friend of Opiate ( jamie smith ) that why matthias tryed to scamm me also. Like u can see matthias recive all info of my account he just say the seal code is wrong that the easier way to say some one is a scammer without proof ! who know he didnt change it at the begin then he just put a random one to show that say wrong code? Like matthias said he send me 375$ with a note before i send him any INFO so if i would be interested to scamm him i would just ignore him after the first payment i think lol. but no after the first payment i change the email for his new email that he give me and i gave him the id and pass then he send me the other 375$ so i send him the seal code to close the deal but he was like u send wrong seal code etc.. ANYWAY i dont really care cuz i didnt losse anything in this history but its just sad to see how ppl acting with no proof they just use their reputation to save their ass. I dont play this game anymore anyway and i wont play again except just for fun with some gg friend like 5hour per month maybe. if i was an hacker and didnt play the game anymore i dont think i would take the time to explain this and etc. but i know some gg ppl here know me and they still belive me so i have respect for them. Wnx,kaboom aka SirTheBest ,SirInfinity and i forgot some Xulian,Healsmash and some more that i forgot ill miss me but ill see u arround and for the other ppl who dont belive me so bad for you. I got the proof with good contac here u can do what u want cuz i got banned on RuthlessKillleR for no reason. BTW be carful to matthias1976 he treat me like a shit and if any of u want some more detail i can show some part of conversation but i dont wanna waste all my time on that cuz i dont care anymore i just enjoy my new life with my GF. thanks for understanding everyone. sry again for my english !

question whos got the account now?

and two why cant you just reset the seal code?

Banned Member

also we agree to use moderator .. why i had intention to scamm him if i agree to use moderator??? and i also say him well sry if seal code is wrong its should be the good one i offer him to re send him the money then he give me back the account but he said no so ..

Quote Originally Posted by KillingMachine View Post
    also we agree to use moderator .. why i had intention to scamm him if i agree to use moderator??? and i also say him well sry if seal code is wrong its should be the good one i offer him to re send him the money then he give me back the account but he said no so ..
    then this shows he is the scammer has he done a charge back yet on paypal?

Ruthless didn't have the seal code b4 this trade because Jamie changed it if u have read the previous post Jamie made about him.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    then this shows he is the scammer has he done a charge back yet on paypal?

I have the character !! and i swear to god i can let any MODERATOR log the char try the fucking sealcode that retard gave me and its not wortking

why would i make a fucking post u retard?

so what u gotta say?

IF someone has the right code, why he ended up giving me like 3 different codes?

Last edited by matthias1976; 03-05-2013 at 08:13 AM.

and even to get u faster out of this forum i got this for u also

more lies and lies bro,

im a scammer? u must bu funny hea?

i have sold over 10 chars the last 2/3 months, did u see anyone making a topic about me? ZERO negative feedback, thats because im honest to other players.. and thats why i have the proof right here !!

when i made the topic i already said i would charegback the idiot and he didnt show up here to defend his self?
    and now ure trying to make it all good..

but can u defend this?

after he saw my post and he scammed me he came on msn en actualy even laugh about the fact he gave me the wrong code.. look at this

and owyea, to help the whole jamie case the world out.. he even admits that he didnt gave jamie the info busted once more..

Last edited by matthias1976; 03-05-2013 at 08:16 AM.

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

This case is simple,ruthlesskiller if you want to prove you are not scammer,just use the refund option in paypal,and dont use the send money option.So
    matthias1976 you dont need to worry about charge back etc,a refund cant be charged back,when you get the money back you can give the account back.
    of cause i guess you guys dont trust each other any more.. so use a moderator. who is unwilling to do it then who is mean to scam.. simple like it.

hello , im Ruthlesskiller ! im very Sry about everything for everyone who belive on me. sry for my english btw im not very good. ok lets start. 2 ppl tryed to SCAMM me the first one was Opiate in game , his msn is [email protected] he scamm some other ppl before me u can find the proof on hall of shame section. He failed to scamm me so he was mad then he try to say to everyone that im a scammer without any proof. the second guys was matthias1976 i guess hes a friend of Opiate ( jamie smith ) that why matthias tryed to scamm me also. Like u can see matthias recive all info of my account he just say the seal code is wrong that the easier way to say some one is a scammer without proof ! who know he didnt change it at the begin then he just put a random one to show that say wrong code? Like matthias said he send me 375$ with a note before i send him any INFO so if i would be interested to scamm him i would just ignore him after the first payment i think lol. but no after the first payment i change the email for his new email that he give me and i gave him the id and pass then he send me the other 375$ so i send him the seal code to close the deal but he was like u send wrong seal code etc.. ANYWAY i dont really care cuz i didnt losse anything in this history but its just sad to see how ppl acting with no proof they just use their reputation to save their ass. I dont play this game anymore anyway and i wont play again except just for fun with some gg friend like 5hour per month maybe. if i was an hacker and didnt play the game anymore i dont think i would take the time to explain this and etc. but i know some gg ppl here know me and they still belive me so i have respect for them. Wnx,kaboom aka SirTheBest ,SirInfinity and i forgot some Xulian,Healsmash and some more that i forgot ill miss me but ill see u arround and for the other ppl who dont belive me so bad for you. I got the proof with good contac here u can do what u want cuz i got banned on RuthlessKillleR for no reason. BTW be carful to matthias1976 he treat me like a shit and if any of u want some more detail i can show some part of conversation but i dont wanna waste all my time on that cuz i dont care anymore i just enjoy my new life with my GF. thanks for understanding everyone. sry again for my english !
    ''know some gg ppl here know me and they still belive me so i have respect for them. Wnx,kaboom aka SirTheBest''

let me help this bulshit the world out, after we agreed on using '' mad aka sirthebest for the trade'' u said ok.. so i talked to him but he already deleted knightonline

( sirthebest knows u ingame thats it )

u say u got his whatsapp he?

and what does sirthebest best says? he doesnt even HAS whatsapp lol

ure respected by alot of guys.. yea maybe in the past but now ure just trash who lies over and over
    Last edited by matthias1976; 03-05-2013 at 08:31 AM.

its funny how lie after lie shows up.... gotta love msn history !!

u agreed on using mods?

well lol if those 2 are moderators on this forum in ure eyes, you must be retarded?

added proove again

With this prove it seems not that hard ? Ruthless deserves a ban, not even to mention that i know Matthias and he is a gg guy

Never had a problem with him...

Honestly the pictures that are posted prove nothing imo.. If one of the sealcodes he gave u worked and u changed it and then said it didnt work and let someone else log to prove it didnt work. It wouldnt work coz it was changed. However thats a pretty weak conspiracytheory, but it's not impossible. I offer no judgement in this matter, but going by evidence alone there is none.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by matthias1976 View Post
    its funny how lie after lie shows up.... gotta love msn history !!

u agreed on using mods?

well lol if those 2 are moderators on this forum in ure eyes, you must be retarded?

added proove again

wat? a trade mod doesn't necessarily have to be a forum mod lol. forum mods are people too, and they can turn into scammers just as much as your average guy.

Wnx seems like a solid middleman.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wat? a trade mod doesn't necessarily have to be a forum mod lol. forum mods are people too, and they can turn into scammers just as much as your average guy.

Wnx seems like a solid middleman.
    in this case we were talking about using a forum mod razor, and i was thinking about pendexoor other active mod,

why would i choose wnx?, after he is telling me its his best friend.. ( u wouldnt do that also i think )

and he knew he gave me the wrong code, cauz when someone told him euko isnt like usko ( so u really need the code )
    he came on msn and start laughing about it, and saying its a big fail.. )

guys , read the other post lurkin made abt ruthless! Prior to the trade with Mathias , ruthless DIDNOT have the seal code because Jamie changed it when Jamie made shard11. Ruthless went in his trade knowing he didnt have the right sealcode.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast