Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ruthvik2.0 is scammer ?

This is a discussion on Ruthvik2.0 is scammer ? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, make a topic with the rogue's name on Manes section and ask if someone already saw him ? And ...
Page: 3

Well, make a topic with the rogue's name on Manes section and ask if someone already saw him ?

And lol... I call my clannies ? Only Ironik come here and its because he PM you and have really something to say.
    Look at your face and Moderators who support you even if they dont read the story. Pathetic :unsure:

PS : Jayrich, thx to have read
    So you can understand the story...

Well, make a topic with the rogue's name on Manes section and ask if someone already saw him ?

And lol... I call my clannies ? Only Ironik come here and its because he PM you and have really something to say.
    Look at your face and Moderators who support you even if they dont read the story. Pathetic :unsure:
    PS : Jayrich, thx to have read
    So you can understand the story...[/b]
    hey man i try to stick up for anyone who have any problem.... i think its crap how some people on forum can obtain a bulletproof status by buddying up with moderators, moderators u must be in partial dont let ur friend ship cloud ur eyes.

i never met sedn i dont know him i dont play manes i only hate all this scamm and i dont see why if you took this character in a legit trade ruthvik aga why u cant say in pm the name of this rogue to sedan and who u bought it from because this could clear ur whole image and im sure everyone would say its mistake error and we dont say bad on u... the way that u avoid all questions make me think that you are guilty ... i think alot of people are buying accounts cheaply on this board for the only reason to resell for money.. i think maybe u took a account that had been scammed and now trying to make a resale... its unfortunate to all but if you are protecting a scammer or selling for this scammer u deserve the ban! i dont understand why u cant say who u bought it from if its a legit deal ...

clear ur name or i hope u will ban

oh fuckin god i give up

this time this rly is my last post

i can tell what u and ur friends will post
    and u rly cant do shit just cuz u have 10 ppl from ur clan post supporting for u
    GL[/b]

thats pretty sad....... the only "friend" that posted for him was the ironik dude... who u sent him a PM..... and im sure the people supporting u here only do so because they are either friends with you, or defend u cuz u have high post counts... and ResserGD is probably only vouching/backing you up because of your previous account->item trade as hinted in ur sig

and +1 to jayrich~!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Simple soloution

Ruthvik will give me the account info and let me log the char on

You will then give me the info of your scammed/hacked accoutn and I will verifie if they are the same or not

PriestOfShadows

Simple soloution

Ruthvik will give me the account info and let me log the char on

You will then give me the info of your scammed/hacked accoutn and I will verifie if they are the same or not[/b]
    Yes! Father Felix will save the day! ::

Banned

well i gotta post this but ye which mod is supporting me? lol idk ne mods here to tell u the truth and ye its funny if u think they actually support me cuz of post count lawl

well i gotta post this but ye which mod is supporting me? lol idk ne mods here to tell u the truth and ye its funny if u think they actually support me cuz of post count lawl[/b]

If that was the case I would have reset it by now <_<

Banned

If that was the case I would have reset it by now <_<[/b]
    well u the only admin i know : P besides shurt he helps

post count 2222 bitches

Not one bit of evidence given + hijacking selling thread - 3 day bann from forums

Sig has been removed due to accusing with out following the foum guide to repost a scammer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123