Rx0 is a scammer(Miracle clan)-Akara-

This is a discussion on Rx0 is a scammer(Miracle clan)-Akara- within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just found out Rx0 is the well known 4iDevil the fuker who fuked me up in manes and hacked me ...
Page: 1

Subzero

just found out Rx0 is the well known 4iDevil the fuker who fuked me up in manes and hacked me while lettin him play my char and then laughin /block me on msn, i expect Miracle clan to investigate him befor he strikes again.

ps: he admited it on pm when i was on random char, when i replay who i really am he didnt answer again lol..

Banned

Nice you moved ur post here, about rxo i will talk with luca about it because atm rxo looks like a good player/guy and he is always on isiloon felankor helping clan. but thanks for warned about him.

BossHunter

Ferruzo stfu you SUCK !!!

didinino

hahaha ferruzo u suck

if sub is right, kick that bitch!

p.s.

why does 4iDevil sounds sooo familiar? tell me more about that dude pls

Admin

hahaha ferruzo u suck

if sub is right, kick that bitch!

p.s.

why does 4iDevil sounds sooo familiar? tell me more about that dude pls [/b]
    he was dlvled on logos to 50- from 72 , cuz he scammed a friend ketum. ( maybe u watched the video on youtube ;D )
    2 months after he gave better items to ketum, but still the fact he scammed him .
    thats all i know from him

Burekas

noob -_-

Banned

noob -_-[/b]
    spammer -_-

NaidenZ

he was dlvled on logos to 50- from 72 , cuz he scammed a friend ketum. ( maybe u watched the video on youtube ;D )
    2 months after he gave better items to ketum, but still the fact he scammed him .
    thats all i know from him[/b]
    asoooo

here is the link on rapidshare
    http://rs61.rapidshare.com/files/21023075/...foraSCAMMER.wmv

h34r:

Subzero

4iDevil was a sin on manes with babashoped items, i had warrior named Me__vs__aLL, we vs'd couple times and i won later on he asked to play my warrior i said gimme play ur rogue then so we switched, i playd his rogue for 1 day the day after i logged in my warrior it was naked, tryd to log his rogue invaild pw..blocked me on msn etc..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Ill tell you something that i know from him.. IDevil is being played by some dudes in an internetcafe, the real owner.. an older guy and the owner of the internetcafe named selçuk used to play on that char.. Sometimes ERcan ( rx0 ) played on that character..About the logos part ,, he scammed one of my best friends so we deleveled the dude,then he deleveld our friend.. he took some items, 2 i think.. but then afterwards gave an exeptional +9 raptor if im not wrong.. Anyway still a scammer in my eyes.. Now here in akara he has a fresh new start, he is 17 and he isn't possessed by that same internetcafe owner.. I think he is aight now and he is a good guy.. altho his past is not good which we all know..