Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

ThiefNeMo is a scammer

This is a discussion on ThiefNeMo is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was trying to buy dv+9 and shard +9 from him and when I send him 410 Euro, he has ...
Page: 1

opel65

I was trying to buy dv+9 and shard +9 from him and when I send him 410 Euro, he has not been online sice than and he did not give me my items.
    Just want to warn you all that he is a backstabber with no feelings.

pinkrox87

I was trying to buy dv+9 and shard +9 from him and when I send him 410 Euro, he has not been online sice than and he did not give me my items.
    Just want to warn you all that he is a backstabber with no feelings.[/b]
    dont believe it, proof plx :huh:

sad, but wrong section?

The ThiefNemo in game right now is a new owner as of a couple days ago. I'm assuming you mean the previous owner..

lol i knew this guy would do something like this...he needed money (old one, and no excuse to steal), and he had the chance to do scam with a bunch of such good items...and i guess that some extra cash from various sends wont do bad to him, lol...post paypal or WU transaction to see if true, dude...

Banned

lol i knew this guy would do something like this...he needed money (old one, and no excuse to steal), and he had the chance to do scam with a bunch of such good items...and i guess that some extra cash from various sends wont do bad to him, lol...post paypal or WU transaction to see if true, dude...[/b]
    u are a poor noob...
    Here are the SS for you, guess who did a charge back just after he paid me ???????????? IDIOT ...
    Ofc he paid me and then he changed mind and want his money back !!!!

We talked about the trade for over 3 days, the other day he paid me and after 10 minutes he did a chargeback !!! The day after i logged in paypal and i saw this...
    He found as excuse that he changed mind just after 10 minutes.... He paid me and 10 min later he changed mind and ask to paypal to give him money back..

Read his message in the paypal SS, he admit that he paid me and just after he changed mind.... This is a nice way to scam people....!!!!!!!
    Once he got what he paid for he changed mind...

Before spam sh1t on me princessFAG (yes come and suck my d1ck ) wait proof.... Thats the story and u can check this in my paypal SS...

"Bloccato" as "Interrotto" mean stopped ...

and remember this:
    1- i quit this game and i dont care anymore
    2- i can get all the item that i want and i guess u know from who
    3- im doing few trades everyday about buy and resell and i guess u know from who i buy...
    4- every item for me is only some pixel coz i can get everything i want
    5- shut up the fack up and dont talk without proof, remember that i can get u banned in 0 time if i want

cya, happy that i quit, ko4life community is still stupid (well not all) as before

thats a real kick in the balls.

opel65

You a fucking backstabber and a liar. Go on, he was suppose to give me dv +9 and shard +9 for the money. Go check kingofknight on ClaverMan on Manes, I havent even logged on that character for 1 week, and we were suppose to do the trade yesterday. You are a liar and you know it I dont have to proof anything to these ppl. If i knew you i real life I would make your life miserable.

You are trying tyo tell them that I stop the transaction yes?!?!? omfg here.. payments sent

received

You are not answering my msn because you have no dignety and you a coward to face me after you scammed me. Please guys dont buy from him, he will steal from you.

PS: Since when cant ppl change their minds you noob?! Give me my money or my items you scumbag, I wont drop this even if it meant going to court, people like you dont deserve to walk this earth.

This is another proof that he feels bad about this and he cant stand that I have posted this scam in here:
    cya, happy that i quit, ko4life community is still stupid (well not all) as before[/b]

5- shut up the fack up and dont talk without proof, remember that i can get u banned in 0 time if i want[/b]
    lol and send killers to america to kill us all too if you dont like us? get the hell out of here dude

You a fucking backstabber and a liar. Go on, he was suppose to give me dv +9 and shard +9 for the money. Go check kingofknight on ClaverMan on Manes, I havent even logged on that character for 1 week, and we were suppose to do the trade yesterday. You are a liar and you know it I dont have to proof anything to these ppl. If i knew you i real life I would make your life miserable.

You are trying tyo tell them that I stop the transaction yes?!?!? omfg here.. payments sent

received

You are not answering my msn because you have no dignety and you a coward to face me after you scammed me. Please guys dont buy from him, he will steal from you.

PS: Since when cant ppl change their minds you noob?! Give me my money or my items you scumbag, I wont drop this even if it meant going to court, people like you dont deserve to walk this earth.

This is another proof that he feels bad about this and he cant stand that I have posted this scam in here:[/b]
    Doesnt say anywhere when you did these, could have been last month.

Banned

lol u just posted the detail about the trasition where u send money.... I DID NOT negate that i got money idiot... i just said that u tried to do a chargeback and it failed so u open a claim against me for get your money back!!! all this happened after 10 min i got the payment AS U ADMITTED in your message to paypal that i posted here ( 3 SS in my frist reply)..

U said that u changed mind and u wont items anymore...And u said also that u tried to "cancel" the transition and it did not worked so u open a claim with as excuse: i changed mind !!!!!!!!!!!!

get the fack out dude.. If u meet me in real life u could not standing for more then 1 sec, u have not idea belive me

and for the poor that did not understand i modify my first SS with some arrow:

some translate:

Bloccato => stopped
    Contestazione dell'acquirente => claim of the buyer

If u dont believe go translate yourself

Strange that other people like: justdoit, MauiW0wie , Thesorrov (somenoob) that DID NOT a charge back now enjoy their items...

guess why ...

And btw i dont answer you because i have deleted you... i no need talk with you anymore.

opel65

You noob, give me my items and stop liying. We borth know that you are a thief, GIVE ME MY ITEMS NOW OMFG

ok no lieing and no bull shit,

theif do you have the items?

and opel do you have your money back?

Strike

from the ss that theif posted, it looks like opal has his money back. unless opal posts a ss that the charge back failed... anyway at this point up to the mods to do their job.

I know thiefnemo from Myko,we were playing there for long time.Then i played with him on manes,like 2 years ago.
    He was my friend,we were chating so often,also i gave him a call when i was in Italy.
    When i quit Manes and switch to Gira,that time he was selling premiums for IGC or IGI,so i pmed him on ko4life.He told me to log on msn then,which i did.We got a deal and i pass him items on Manes worth of Gold premium.I trusted him,coz i knew him for long time.When i passed him items,he log out,from game,from msn,from everywhere
    Later that day i found topic on this forum,where ppl clain that he scammed them,so i posted my case there too.He made a reply that he was hacked by a good friend from Malesia,who took my items but couldnt took his coz it was sealed.I was wondering if is possible to hack msn+ko4life and acc in KO in same day?Also i found him few days later buying/selling again,seeing him full geared :huh:
    So what i could i think about that?I juste let it go,i was playing on Gira with my friends,still was bad feeling when u get fuked by a close friend.
    Also,he was appoligazing to me,saying that he would pay me for that acident,never got anything...And if he can get anything and do anything,which he claims he can,is IGI or IGC worth GOLD prem or 25USD so much for him? :P

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast