RyansoElectric

This is a discussion on RyansoElectric within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Page: 1

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Devin; 09-04-2011 at 02:15 PM.

what a fuck that name rings a bell though

thats the guy that scammed grande, he wanted me to try and get the account back for him :\

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Old timer scammer, this is the same guy who played around with my msn's and froze them. I believe he's done it to me again, since I can't log in as of right now :/
    If I'm not mistaken, he also stole that 81 rogue from CanOfWhoopass.
    Really sad to see how this guy just does not grow up, he just never learns.
    His current ko4life account name is RyanSoElectric and has already had previous accounts banned/suspended but keeps coming back with another IP supposedly.
    To Ryan, I just wanna tell you (if you do read this like the coward that you are without responding) -- how can anyone ever trust a person like you? Do you plan on being this immature teenager for the rest of your life, stealing things that don't belong to you? It's quite sad how you are so childish and just never learn. I blame your parents for not raising you appropriately, but oh well.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a

Banned

Hes banned.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

lol i think hes trying to guess my password

Sign in to Hotmail Help
    Sign in failed.
    You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect e-mail address or password, or someone else is trying to sign in to the account [email protected].

Sign in using another e-mail address
    Reset your password

________________________________[/b]
    He's not trying to guess your password and he doesn't know it neither. It just says it's incorrect because his program is freezing your account right on the login process so you can't log in when the program is trying to constantly. You will be able to log in once he turns off the program or his computer, now you tell me.. how sad is that? Dedicating a whole program to simply keep you away from logging in msn just because he wants to "get you back" immaturely, in a scammers fashion. It's just so fucking sad man.. I have the same on both my msn's now too ^^ better for me, less headache, lol.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaal

Banned

wow that dude must be retarded =(

good thing you never got scammed though

Some people never grow up. It's near impossible to explain to them that they need to stop acting to immature and childish just because they're behind a computer screen. I think the only way he'll learn is if he realizes himself that what he's doing is wrong. This usually happens eventually in a persons life and they grow to regret it.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

im 100% sure he knows that its wrong to do it, but when u get such a nice joy out of it, why would you stop? Only if it starts to fuck up ur own life: police and so on, then he would stop.

BigApple

im 100% sure he knows that its wrong to do it, but when u get such a nice joy out of it, why would you stop? Only if it starts to fuck up ur own life: police and so on, then he would stop.[/b]
    Or someone kicks his @ss, which will happen one day to all people like this.

Stronger

my girlfriend also has that problem with her msn sign in, she used 2 play ko, maybe this is related, she does have a gamersfirst account and an account with items worth a fair bit of usd