Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

ko4life name Beast&Harlot ingame name was feelgoodinc diez

This is a discussion on ko4life name Beast&Harlot ingame name was feelgoodinc diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; known names: RL name Chris ko4life - Beast&Harlot ingame names: feelgoodinc , tequilasunrise , sheepshagger , itwasluck , KungfuJesus , ...
Page: 1

known names: RL name Chris ko4life - Beast&Harlot ingame names: feelgoodinc , tequilasunrise , sheepshagger , itwasluck , KungfuJesus , dontrunsofastaq

No one wanted to believe it that feelgood could be a scammer, and now he has without a doubt scammed a clannie. We should have removed him from clan way back when people started suspecting.

So Feelgoodinc(Chris) asked to use loveguru's (killerwarrior) impact +11rb and totomic spear +11rb. After he got the items, he relogged to a different server and withdrew from clan. Then he msned me 2 minutes after he withdrew from clan saying that hes a dumb ass. ss attached

<div align="center"></div>

I assume by now he has nation transfered and name changed. I do have the ip he was using when the incident took place and am contacting the abuse department of his isp to try and get his address, and file legal charges with his local pd.

If there is anyway someone can check for other ko4life accounts he uses it would be much appreciated, as I suspect we will see a topic eventually selling loveguru&#39;s items...

Very sad day in diez.

After I posted this topic he msned me this, just more proof that he did this horrible thing to a very nice person who was suppose to be his friend.

<div align="center"></div>

Also I want to add, that I had a very good reason to think he was a scammer, but since there was never any real proof I didn&#39;t act on it. All this bs about how I didn&#39;t listen to him or whatever in the ss is not relevant at all. He scammed loveguru instead of just leaving clan like anyone else would have done.

HateMadeMe

sad sad sad

Sad to see this dude becoming an scammer =/

Gay :/ Hope LoveGuru still plays after this..

delmert

+1 on that jordy =(

Banned

Why would you take it out on someone who obviously didn&#39;t think you were a scammer? He trusted you even when the other didn&#39;t and then you scammed him, good thinking!

Lioncet

This is juts fucking sad to see, well hope you get pretty fuked up in real life...really...

Evil Wizard's Nightmare Senior Member

This is juts fucking sad to see, well hope you get pretty fuked up in real life...really...[/b]
    Ppl who think it&#39;s cool or smart to steal items from someone else are already fucked in their real life. Some don&#39;t know that they are, but I&#39;m sure they are all retarded, either they have never kissed a girl or don&#39;t know what honour or loyality is. So, you see, they need to fuck people cuz their rl fucks them...

And I&#39;m sorry for LoveGuru. Every bill gets paid one day.

Mfg

He&#39;ll get his comeuppance.

A nice cockmeat sandwich will find it&#39;s way to him

kangol

sad thing rly sorry love hope you work sumthing out bro <3

wot a cockend he needs a good kick in

Banned

fuck feelgood wtf man. Thought u were GG, at least more than this >.<

another cock bag i gotta block on MSN :S

ItsAllStrength

for a person that helped me when i was scammed... and then to see him do this is just wrong

Maybe a list of all known id&#39;s he uses will help, he used one called Clinteastwood (priest) too right? Most of his id&#39;s were named after Gorillaz song titles.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

fuk his rl friend shares my account, i hope to god i wasnt hacked

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

woooo i wasnt hacked ! finnally i actually havent been hacked/scammed in a situation like this! sorry to hear what happened to ya guru, thats fuuked up what chris did :\

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast