Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S3by666 a hacker!

This is a discussion on S3by666 a hacker! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ehm as i said that email is not even my msn address : mine is [email protected] if you wanna talk ...
Page: 2

:seby666:

ehm as i said that email is not even my msn address : mine is [email protected] if you wanna talk to me about this you can go on msn instead of posting useless threads without even proof :S

Seby? Hacker? Never..hes legit 200% one of the best sin in game with his minor >_>

Cr1m1nalP4rody

seby is not a hacker.
    He is a good people and friend

Banned

ya seby is 999% legit

HsK

why seby is selling mavtse's char ?

Why a unknown ppl will post here ?
    Seby don't know him but mavtse know him, he knows that 4 ppl play his char and maybe ID of his char.
    It's strange no ?

maybe seby is legit but his friend is a scammer, if he doesn't move he will bad as his friend, just a piece of shit.

Btw i don't know mavtse and seby, just something logical i was trying to tell everybody.

ViSeH

You moron seby is one of the most legit people I know ask your mom you retarded piece of shit!

HsK

Viseh try to learn how to read.

Which word in HIS FRIEND you don't understand, you can swear at moms go on, you are maybe the one i was talking about when i say HIS FRIEND = piece of shit.

Oh i will be more stupid than you, all seby's friend are stupid cause Viseh is stupid, and maybe the one who scam mavetse.
    Hey becarefull all seby's are stupid!!
    Happy !

Next time try to read and understand my bad english before say moron and mom.

ViSeH

I don't even play ko you idiot and the topic clearly says " S3by666 a hacker!" so shut the fuck up

HsK

you are truely stupid lol

I didn't say that you are playing KO and i don't care of it, i just say you must be one of HIS IDIOT FRIENDS, now have you understand lol
    And yes topic says saby66 a hacker, but if you had learn how to read a text you will understand that he is nearly innocent but his friend is maybe guilty.

So next time open your eyes.

Sup3rSlick2

Well I just joined TnT a week or two ago and after talking to Seby a couples times and also when he informed the clan that he was quiting, it did not seem at all that he was the "scamming" type. It was probably someone else who uses his account and scammed you.

Crimsonrain

seby is legit show some proof before you call some one a hacker

Priestontale

I don't even play ko you idiot and the topic clearly says " S3by666 a hacker!" so shut the fuck up[/b]

GG moderator ;D

Banned

<3 Seby =))) Very Trusthworthy guy. helped me out when i got my dual md+8 stolen n he sold me his cheap =P <333 i&#39;ve done some trades with him through letters n never riped me off =)

yea u prick that ring got wiped zuhauah i don&#39;t even own that thing anymore so
    btw this topic is pissing me off close it or let it die plz

Mavetse

\close_topic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12