Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

S3LLER the scammer

This is a discussion on S3LLER the scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wasn't S3LLER the one calling Jonny a scammer?...
Page: 2

Banned

Wasn't S3LLER the one calling Jonny a scammer?

weenus

all screen shots and evidence have been given to the mods, no need to post them in public here

quattro16

He scammed me too, I bought 12 gb from him. i payed on monday but i still don't have my gb. he said he has to work and he can't go home so he can't log in ko.
    He gave me [email protected] too, and the infos for the Wu payament are the same, sorry for my english

stefann

I did this bcuz of problems in real life, i own big amount of money on one guy and i had no choice, he told me if i dont give money till freday night he will come at my hous and put me in car and who know what will be then. Me and my friend toke from him some drugs for party with no money, and it was so fucked. I dont know what to tell you ppl, i have infos of you ppls and i will do something to get that money back to all you . Iam sorry. But one day i will really send money back. That is all i can say, i cant look this forum anymore cuz i will get baned. I will send u mails with mtcn one day when i collect that $.

Banned

I did this bcuz of problems in real life, i own big amount of money on one guy and i had no choice, he told me if i dont give money till freday night he will come at my hous and put me in car and who know what will be then. Me and my friend toke from him some drugs for party with no money, and it was so fucked. I dont know what to tell you ppl, i have infos of you ppls and i will do something to get that money back to all you . Iam sorry. But one day i will really send money back. That is all i can say, i cant look this forum anymore cuz i will get baned. I will send u mails with mtcn one day when i collect that $.[/b]
    So you stole money and drugs lol
    O well, I hope you pay those people back

stefann

I will soon as i get some job and i will pay back.

stefann

almost same shit happed to me, like on this guy.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=218811

what a lame excuse, what this innocent ppl had to do with your "business"
    I have some serbian friends, i hope they can find u and give you what you deserve...

Im this mad because i was going to buy your gbs, luckily i couldnt contact you on time.

Banned

At least he did it for a reason, if he will pay back, we'll see. Here comes the ban

quattro16

i don't know what to say... i hope you'll pay me back

stefann

I have some serbian friends, i hope they can find u and give you what you deserve...[/b]
    lol...

At least he did it for a reason, if he will pay back, we'll see. Here comes the ban [/b]
    LOL

easy to say that when u arent one of the scammed guys.

Banned

LOL

easy to say that when u arent one of the scammed guys.[/b]
    You didn't get scammed but I see you acting like some kind of Forum attorney.
    Relax. You made your point. Stop spamming this thread. Lol.

stefann

@JaCoX did i do something to you ? i sad on this guys what i had to say. and that is all.
    Ty sexe u are only one who undurstand me!

Ok, im relaxed now.
    I was just so pissed coz of your words. bleehh peace on.

I wont be back here unless he really pays back and shut my mouth, thing that I doubt. -_-

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast