Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

S3LLER the scammer

This is a discussion on S3LLER the scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wont be back here unless he really pay back and shut my mouth, thing that I doubt.[/b] I want ...
Page: 3

stefann

I wont be back here unless he really pay back and shut my mouth, thing that I doubt.[/b]
    I want pay back to this guys, but dont expect me to do that in couple days, cuz is not so easy to find some job here.

But like i sad, i will do it one day. I promise.

weenus

i am very sad

this was my first WU transfer, i was lucky enough to get a scammer

i saved up enough money to make my char better now i am screwed

i hope my parents dont find out, i am scared as to what they will do to me, probably worse than what ur dealer will do to u

plz can u pay me back

weenus

I want pay back to this guys, but dont expect me to do that in couple days, cuz is not so easy to find some job here.

But like i sad, i will do it one day. I promise.[/b]
    i'll believe it when i see it

Ezquerra

I did this bcuz of problems in real life, i own big amount of money on one guy and i had no choice, he told me if i dont give money till freday night he will come at my hous and put me in car and who know what will be then. Me and my friend toke from him some drugs for party with no money, and it was so fucked. I dont know what to tell you ppl, i have infos of you ppls and i will do something to get that money back to all you . Iam sorry. But one day i will really send money back. That is all i can say, i cant look this forum anymore cuz i will get baned. I will send u mails with mtcn one day when i collect that $.[/b]
    who cares about your life troubles here, u made it noone helped you to make that, saving your problems scamming people inocent, waow u suck <_<

stefann

i think i will must to sell all my shit laptop and evrything, to pay back or i will get kicked badly and still i will need to pay back.

I sad i will.

S3LLER is out.

Ezquerra

i think i will must to sell all my shit laptop and evrything, to pay back or i will get kicked badly and still i will need to pay back.

I sad i will.

S3LLER is out.[/b]
    it wasn&#39;t more easy to sell your laptor first and avoid this problem? sometimes people&#39;s answers surprise me

weenus

why should i believe what you say, you are a scammer

how do i know that u are telling the truth now

stop talking and take some action

take responsibility and pay us back in a timely manner if you want to save your reputation

I think instead of being banned, you should be watched very closely and hounded until you correct these wrongdoings

stefann

Well if u believe or no, i will pay some day u guys back. And am serious.
    Soon i will get baned and then i cant post anymore.

quattro16

Well if u believe or no, i will pay some day u guys back. And am serious.
    Soon i will get baned and then i cant post anymore.[/b]
    so come on msn so we can stay in contact

weenus

so come on msn so we can stay in contact[/b]
    he wont b/c hes a coward

come prove yourself

Ezquerra

Well if u believe or no, i will pay "some day" u guys back. And am serious.
    Soon i will get baned and then i cant post anymore.[/b]
    that words not sound honest... he thinks he is smart he wants bann and the inocent people scammed will loose any kind of contact with him.

- burn in the hell s3ll3r, one reason more to not trust in a servian, if i am wrong... fix it <_<

Banned

that words not sound honest... he thinks he is smart he wants bann and the inocent people scammed will loose any kind of contact with him.

- burn in the hell s3ll3r, one reason more to not trust in a servian, if i am wrong... fix it <_<[/b]
    Stop trolling the forums.

Banned

I did this bcuz of problems in real life, i own big amount of money on one guy and i had no choice, he told me if i dont give money till freday night he will come at my hous and put me in car and who know what will be then. Me and my friend toke from him some drugs for party with no money, and it was so fucked. I dont know what to tell you ppl, i have infos of you ppls and i will do something to get that money back to all you . Iam sorry. But one day i will really send money back. That is all i can say, i cant look this forum anymore cuz i will get baned. I will send u mails with mtcn one day when i collect that $.[/b]
    You have the contact informations. One thing people need to learn is this site is not a site to fall back on when your in real life trouble. I will be glad to see another scammer from my section is banned.
    almost same shit happed to me, like on this guy.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=218811[/b]
    And guess what? I got him re-banned from these forums again

invinciblex

i sent the money and talking to him on msn now, i was 5min&#39;s away from giving him MTCN. Thank you who ever mentioned that he is a scammer.

Banned

Lol, you telling me he&#39;s still scamming? Wow.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast