Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

S3LLER the scammer

This is a discussion on S3LLER the scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; at least he had his status as busy on msn, i asked him if he was there and he didnt ...
Page: 4

invinciblex

at least he had his status as busy on msn, i asked him if he was there and he didnt reply then logged off... guess he's reached the limit.

Arrow

that words not sound honest... he thinks he is smart he wants bann and the inocent people scammed will loose any kind of contact with him.

- burn in the hell s3ll3r, one reason more to not trust in a servian, if i am wrong... fix it <_<[/b]
    servian... u meant serbian? not all serbian are scammers, but unfortunatly s3ller did what he did...if he owed that money, he coulda sell his laptop or whatever , he didnt have to steal from those guys who sent him money ... and where do u get drugs without money?

And about paying you guys back...dont count on it...most of u dont know, but there is no paypal in Serbia, and u canNOT send money from Serbia by WU, cuz of IMF embargo (try searchin the net about why exactly if ur interested, i dont know why), u can only recive by WU. Sounds like we are 3rd world country, but its not like that =]

And i asked about the name and town, cuz there are few "murky" persons from the town of Leskovac, maybe they are all the same person, i think he used nick Djelica, black-art, _black_art_ or something like that before...
    All I can say is that Im sry to see this happened cuz hes my countryman, but lifes a b1tch, ppl do what they do, everyday is a new expirience =]

tommyleonghk

its not right to push away ur problems to others for them to solve them for you... you took advantage of those ppl u scammed and u took advantage of this website which is mainly for sharing information.... he deserves a ban straight away after he admitted to scamming... sorry for those who got scammed and he will never pay u back... if he was so good to pay u guys back as he promised... his problems wouldnt even have started at the 1st place...

he is no difference compared to those who robs banks and convinient stores just to get the money to solve thier own shits in life....

iiason

Lol, you telling me he&#39;s still scamming? Wow.[/b]
    rofl, maybe dat&#39;s the way he&#39;s gonna pay those pplz bak? by scamming someone else?

btw, y isn&#39;t he banned?

NEMANYA

Sorry but what he said is complete bullshit and I aint gonna defend one little kid who trying to earn real money on scamming people around...Everything he said is just bullshit and he lied.
    I will show you one screenshot where he told me that he scammed ppl and I will do my best to translate to you all if I can good.

I asked him first : Why do people call you a scammer??

Ceva aka S3LLER said: I scammed one guy
    Ceva aka S3LLER said: Who fucking cares about them
    Me : When did you scam em?
    Ceva aka S3LLER said: Yesterday or two days ago I cant remember exactly now, We needed some cash to make a party with some girls and I had to make a scam..
    Me : But what did you stole from em?
    Ceva aka S3LLER said: Couple USD..
    Ceva aka S3LLER said:Oh common man fuck ko4life and Knight Online,you earn some post count and scam someone thats all..Every person looking to screw someone,but I wont screw up any Serbian guy..
    Ceva aka S3LLER said:People with over 2k posts make scam with over 1k $...

Thats all ...There you can see that he actually confirming that he scammed ppl....

peace !!!

stefann

Bravo. Sad si lik :P

and whay the fuck u care abouth me ? i scamm so what ? ahh i hate this shit. I sad what i sad. Serbia will get paypal one day. When that happen i will be able to send cash...

Banned

i just don&#39;t understand why he couldn&#39;t sell his KO shit to get the money, instead of scamming people....

i said i wasnt going to post here but after i read lurtzMF and NEMANYA comments all i can say
    Come on someone ban this b1tch!

i just don&#39;t understand why he couldn&#39;t sell his KO shit to get the money, instead of scamming people....[/b]
    coz he wants to do it over and over, there always will be some naive people

he probably didnt have nothin to sell :I
    and why is serbia on paypals black list...cuz or ppl like him =]
    peace

RE5PECTmf

that words not sound honest... he thinks he is smart he wants bann and the inocent people scammed will loose any kind of contact with him.
    Partly true, and seems logic .

- burn in the hell s3ll3r, one reason more to not trust in a servian, if i am wrong... fix it <_<

Should I say LOL or start explaining u why r u a &#39;tard right away.Don&#39;t get me started about all South American ppl that abuse every fuckin bug in game on C-W . I don&#39;t need that grief.U can&#39;t judge to whole nation by one guy , but I guess that its hard to understand with IQ below 80.Scammed guy is for example, one of my best In-game friends and ex clannie , while we were together in clan , I could&#39;ve rip him or others cause I had access to clan bank but ofc I didnt , so think next time before u talk out of ur ass.
    And Its SERBIAN , as some1 mentioned.[/b]
    On topic , this is one more case where one guy fucks up the majority, @ LurtzMF , ya WU thing and PayPal r 100% true , I tried to send money via WU to my sister while she was out of country , but I couldn&#39;t. To reasons im also not familiar with . @ NEMANYA , ya its sad what he did to gain 100$ and the translation u gave was 100% right , all I can say is shame on him , and for rest of ko4life trading community , I hope that this won&#39;t make ppl from Serbia look bad in ur eyes and u start judging them as soon as u see where they come from , cause one guy doesn&#39;t make the nation.
    Peace.

tommyleonghk

and whay the fuck u care abouth me ? i scamm so what ? ahh i hate this shit. I sad what i sad. Serbia will get paypal one day. When that happen i will be able to send cash...[/b]
    ROFL ROFL ROFL

what if serbia will never get paypal? then what? post mail money order?

quattro16

and whay the fuck u care abouth me ? i scamm so what ? ahh i hate this shit. I sad what i sad. Serbia will get paypal one day. When that happen i will be able to send cash...[/b]
    And you think i believe you????
    Burn in hell fucking scammer

p.s. pls mod ban his IP so he can&#39;t scam anymore

rasta

yes sure, too bad you cant send money when you are dead.

go die you piece of horse sh1t

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

And i asked about the name and town, cuz there are few "murky" persons from the town of Leskovac, maybe they are all the same person, i think he used nick Djelica, black-art, _black_art_ or something like that before...
    All I can say is that Im sry to see this happened cuz hes my countryman, but lifes a b1tch, ppl do what they do, everyday is a new expirience =][/b]
    serbian: bravo, Djelica nema veze sa ovim... znam ga...
    english: bravo, Djelica have nothing with this... i know him...

well i said I THINK...not sure...but i do remember that he stole some warrior like a year ago but luckly that guy manage to get it back somehow, so maybe it aint the same guy, my mistake.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast