SaintAlexander in Girakon

This is a discussion on SaintAlexander in Girakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my brother partied up with this guy lookign for atlia for a few hours last night, they were exping a ...
Page: 1

Mike_Miller

my brother partied up with this guy lookign for atlia for a few hours last night, they were exping a bit and looking for atlia. i guess he was nice guy and they both kinda were jsut kicking it. well platiumhazee found the atlia and called this guy over and they both killed it. he is lvl 70 bp paper atm so atlia np but hes a gg and the rouge was also looking too so he think its like a split so didnt have a problem with shaering and called him over too. at any rate the atlia drops a wp and then saint tells him we split and then today tell us he will give us nothing...

its my bro 1st scam WELL COME TO KO C. lol but watch out he is in girakon and very nice once you meet him but probly just game.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

IDK i dont think he scam lol he changed his mind on the drop if he got it then so be it :P

Mike_Miller

... no mexican, usally ppl split drops or if its clan it goes to clan drop... wtf are you retarded?

Banned

they usually do, but you cant make them to. you cant trust ppl like that, unless its your friend from very long time, not just 4 hour friend. sorry to say but you owned yourself bro. it has happened lots of time, now you've learned your lesson.

Mike_Miller

they usually do, but you cant make them to. you cant trust ppl like that, unless its your friend from very long time, not just 4 hour friend. sorry to say but you owned yourself bro. it has happened lots of time, now you've learned your lesson.[/b]
    ownd yourself? learn my lesson?

what are you not able to read english? i dont know how to write spanish or turkish so idk what to say to you bro, maybe try a different fourm.

my brothers new and it just sucks im not askign for you to tell me what you think on it. im telling the public becuase if anyone think this guy is your friend and you party up with him he probly will scamm you...

god what is ko coming too.

Banned

ownd yourself? learn my lesson?

what are you not able to read english? i dont know how to write spanish or turkish so idk what to say to you bro, maybe try a different fourm.

my brothers new and it just sucks im not askign for you to tell me what you think on it. im telling the public becuase if anyone think this guy is your friend and you party up with him he probly will scamm you...

god what is ko coming too.[/b]
    lol

alper15

uh ?

Mike_Miller

lol and uh your selfs crackers, stfu and gtfo of my topic if you dont wanna know

Banned

lol and uh your selfs crackers, stfu and gtfo of my topic if you dont wanna know[/b]
    lol this guy must be from the ghetto :G j/k <3 love the way u talk