Answer to Draven

This is a discussion on Answer to Draven within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Draven's Avatar Draven is offline Join Date: Aug 2009 Location: Hell Posts: 329 Default http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3505/scamma2.jpg @Lagoon. Your last line there ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Answer to Draven

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3505/scamma2.jpg

@Lagoon. Your last line there admits that you scammed Akio. You tell him to have THING give you 8gb from the 80.00 he owes you. That will result in a permanent ban. Thats twice now on this thread that you have admitted to shady dealings. Thats way too many for me to feel comfortable being around you in this forum.

Answer: Not wrly, the screenshot is only taken so it would seem like that... I said, I dont care about the 10gb, but just give it to him so I can at least get 50usd back, that's what I ment, I am sure I said that and that akio can maybe be fair on that and back that up?

@ THING -- Being an honest person , I have to say I think you should give Akio the gb that Lagoon requests with the above pm. Also I think you should refund the rest of the money to Lagoon , of course you shouldnt have to pay fees. He can. If he doesnt have a paypal account to refund it to becuz he's afraid of chargeback then I say do what you want with it. He deserves it for making shady deals that has his conscience worried about chargebacks.

I hope so, about the priest I addmit, that's my fault, I wrly though it had the 80 open, never looked it up coz I only just had the priest to, but some people where pm'in me that it was a scamming account, so I wanted to get rid of it? Also clannies where saying it was koxp'd to 81 so... I didn't want it!!
    I would give him his money back but Thing has it, else I would allrdy have given it back, I hope the bank gives it back to him, I wouldn't mind, I also hope Thing gives at least 50usd back then!

Congratz Akio, you are 10gb(30usd) richer then you ever were!

i dont even care if i get the gbs or not
    the one thing i care is to make u got banned because u are lame kid i ever seen
    u sucks omg,really
    u fuckers
    scammers
    BB

Ill close this, Draven will post in it once he is on forums

Quote Originally Posted by Lagoon View Post

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3505/scamma2.jpg

@Lagoon. Your last line there admits that you scammed Akio. You tell him to have THING give you 8gb from the 80.00 he owes you. That will result in a permanent ban. Thats twice now on this thread that you have admitted to shady dealings. Thats way too many for me to feel comfortable being around you in this forum.

Answer: Not wrly, the screenshot is only taken so it would seem like that... I said, I dont care about the 10gb, but just give it to him so I can at least get 50usd back, that's what I ment, I am sure I said that and that akio can maybe be fair on that and back that up?

@ THING -- Being an honest person , I have to say I think you should give Akio the gb that Lagoon requests with the above pm. Also I think you should refund the rest of the money to Lagoon , of course you shouldnt have to pay fees. He can. If he doesnt have a paypal account to refund it to becuz he's afraid of chargeback then I say do what you want with it. He deserves it for making shady deals that has his conscience worried about chargebacks.

I hope so, about the priest I addmit, that's my fault, I wrly though it had the 80 open, never looked it up coz I only just had the priest to, but some people where pm'in me that it was a scamming account, so I wanted to get rid of it? Also clannies where saying it was koxp'd to 81 so... I didn't want it!!
    I would give him his money back but Thing has it, else I would allrdy have given it back, I hope the bank gives it back to him, I wouldn't mind, I also hope Thing gives at least 50usd back then!

Congratz Akio, you are 10gb(30usd) richer then you ever were!
    I dont really have much to say other then thanks for making me waste a whole evening reading the unorganized links you provided. Caused me to go back and forth reading thru the thread, had to have a few browsers up. Finally just stuck to the facts and those were you making statements that put urself in this position. Which is fair i think, didnt even read your reply for your answer's here, dont really care. Ive wasted enough time with this one. I only mentioned the parts that you admit to scamming Akio and telling Licky the wrong infos. I didnt even mention or get to link provided that you admit to scamming that guy from Snoxd. So in all, you were shady on this thread about 4 different characters. 4! Im friends with Cassie, Im kinda interested in that character SuePlusTwo..but that will be for another time.

as a note to everyone else on this forums selling characters... you better provide correct info's for the character being sold. Correct NPs, Correct Quests, correct everything. If I can get away with it and get support from other mods, I will ban you 7 days for anyone that provides false info on characters even if the info is as small as not having a quest done. If you want to sell something here at these forums, you need to do it right and be honest. I think thats fair and not hard to manage.

Its not hard to be honest, for some it just takes practice.

Thank you Souls for closing this so I didnt have to read thru 3 pages xD