Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

FromTheDarkness scammer

This is a discussion on FromTheDarkness scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A couple weeks ago I sold FromTheDarkness (his name on this forum) an account for $185 via paypal. Just got ...
Page: 1

Default FromTheDarkness scammer

A couple weeks ago I sold FromTheDarkness (his name on this forum) an account for $185 via paypal. Just got an email today showing that he did a chargeback. Absolutely ridiculous. I gave him an amazing deal, tried to help him out and I get screwed over (again) for being the nice guy.

Fuck... this is why I hate this game. Even if you try and be the 'good guy' you still get screwed over by a dickhead living in his divorced mom's basement because he never got taught it is wrong to steal.

Really, I couldn't give two shits tickles about the money I lost. Im not poor. I have a good job. I work for my money. Isn't that how it's supposed to be? What pisses me off are banana fondling prostitutes like this who screw over honest people.

Peace out.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

this why you must send request or bill for money and put in description that its a virtual item

Quote Originally Posted by diablos13us View Post
    this why you must send request or bill for money and put in description that its a virtual item
    Yeah, in fact I asked him to put that in the description and assumed he did. Looked back at the receipt he left it blank. Fuck me.

was this for your warrior that i shared on in cwest for a little bit beginnerwarrior?

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    was this for your warrior that i shared on in cwest for a little bit beginnerwarrior?
    Yep, but I'm pretty sure he name changed.

Would be nice if you posted whatever evidence you had so we can get him off of the forum

Yeah I'm not expecting anything to be done about it. I didn't save any msn logs whatsoever. All I can provide is a screenshot of my paypal balance.

As an update, he's claiming I didn't give him all the info to the account. I didn't give him the date of birth. Quite honestly, why the fuck would you need that. You can change anything you want without it. I PMed him back with the date of birth. Maybe that will change things.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjuicyboobies View Post
    Yeah I'm not expecting anything to be done about it. I didn't save any msn logs whatsoever. All I can provide is a screenshot of my paypal balance.

As an update, he's claiming I didn't give him all the info to the account. I didn't give him the date of birth. Quite honestly, why the fuck would you need that. You can change anything you want without it. I PMed him back with the date of birth. Maybe that will change things.
    tell me when its cleared up. Would like to see something showing he chargedback. Ive cleaned his merchant topic until this is resolved.

Banned for scamming.

A couple weeks ago I sold FromTheDarkness (his name on this forum) an account for $185 via paypal. Just got an email today showing that he did a chargeback. Absolutely ridiculous. I gave him an amazing deal, tried to help him out and I get screwed over (again) for being the nice guy.

Fuck... this is why I hate this game. Even if you try and be the 'good guy' you still get screwed over by a dickhead living in his divorced mom's basement because he never got taught it is wrong to steal.

Really, I couldn't give two shits tickles about the money I lost. Im not poor. I have a good job. I work for my money. Isn't that how it's supposed to be? What pisses me off are banana fondling prostitutes like this who screw over honest people.

Peace out.
    Your Talking Crap pal

As i clearly stated i wanted all the FULL details for the account, that includes the correct DOB linked to the account, as this could be used to retreve the account. The DOB that you have just now (today) after i pmed you 2 weeks ago, and you failed to reply is not the DOB attached to the account.

As i said, i pmed you and waited 2 weeks for a reply from you, you didnt reply. Im not happy with using a account with security issues
    You didnt reply so i contacted paypal, you then pmed me with the incorrect DOB

So what stops me lvling up the char, and gearing it for you to reteive it... so you can quit the BS and either give me all the correct details, as was discussed or i will pursue this charge back

And for the record "amazing deal", tried to "help him out" and I get screwed over (again) for being the nice guy.

Amazing deal - $185 for a lvl 79 warrior with 11k np - hmm lol

What helping out did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    Your Talking Crap pal

As i clearly stated i wanted all the FULL details for the account, that includes the correct DOB linked to the account, as this could be used to retreve the account. The DOB that you have just now (today) after i pmed you 2 weeks ago, and you failed to reply is not the DOB attached to the account.

As i said, i pmed you and waited 2 weeks for a reply from you, you didnt reply. Im not happy with using a account with security issues
    You didnt reply so i contacted paypal, you then pmed me with the incorrect DOB

So what stops me lvling up the char, and gearing it for you to reteive it... so you can quit the BS and either give me all the correct details, as was discussed or i will pursue this charge back

And for the record "amazing deal", tried to "help him out" and I get screwed over (again) for being the nice guy.

Amazing deal - $185 for a lvl 79 warrior with 11k np - hmm lol

What helping out did you do?
    And just how might you retrieve the account with the DOB? I didn't respond to your PM... because after I sold it to you. Guess what. I didnt log back on. I find an email saying you charged back and came back to the forums.

However, I do apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but when I leave, I leave.

I gave you the only DOB that I knew was linked to the account. I'm going to contact the previous owner and try and confirm this.

And yeah, for a warrior that had over $120 worth of gear on it, I'd say it was a fucking good deal. Not going to argue this point.

My question is, if it's such an "unsecure account" why the hell are you trying to sell it to someone else on the forums.

Like I said, I'm contacting the previous owner. I'll see where that goes.

TBD

Banned

And just how might you retrieve the account with the DOB? I didn't respond to your PM... because after I sold it to you. Guess what. I didnt log back on. I find an email saying you charged back and came back to the forums.

However, I do apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but when I leave, I leave.

I gave you the only DOB that I knew was linked to the account. I'm going to contact the previous owner and try and confirm this.

And yeah, for a warrior that had over $120 worth of gear on it, I'd say it was a fucking good deal. Not going to argue this point.

My question is, if it's such an "unsecure account" why the hell are you trying to sell it to someone else on the forums.

Like I said, I'm contacting the previous owner. I'll see where that goes.

TBD
    I used the birthday to retrieve my account that got hacked and password changed (after recently buying it from someone). Contacted customer support, they asked for esn codes as proof, I said I couldn't remember them, they asked for the D.O.B, and then once i gave them the correct date, changed all the info for me.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    I used the birthday to retrieve my account that got hacked and password changed (after recently buying it from someone). Contacted customer support, they asked for esn codes as proof, I said I couldn't remember them, they asked for the D.O.B, and then once i gave them the correct date, changed all the info for me.

Ye exactly ... as far as i can see this guy will try and claim the account back and in fact scam me!!

He gave me some made up DOB thats incorrect according to CS

- big - i havent even logged that account since first week of buying, due to you not giving me all the details

I am selling another warrior, and that was the intention of yours when i got it 80

So ye as you can tell the DOB is a big deal, and at the same note, i have tried to contact you, its not my fault im left with no other option as to force Paypal to make you respond, at least you have come back outta the wood work now

madoscar

i will tell you one thing that my father tough it to me when i was young
    truth doesn't come easily
    about your try to be good guy all of us try to be this but we shouldn't think all of the other ppl are good too

Well, I guess I got my head up my ass this time. I had no idea you could retrieve an account with DOB. I gave you the one I thought was tied to the account. If the previous owner doesn't confirm (sent him a pm last night) this I'll just refund your money anyway.

Look, I've played this game for 5 years and haven't even attempted to scam anyone. I've had more money flowing through my paypal account then a Brooklyn hooker considering all the trades i have made. If I'm found wrong, i'll just man up and do whats right.

TBD

Banned for scamming.

Well, I guess I got my head up my ass this time. I had no idea you could retrieve an account with DOB. I gave you the one I thought was tied to the account. If the previous owner doesn't confirm (sent him a pm last night) this I'll just refund your money anyway.

Look, I've played this game for 5 years and haven't even attempted to scam anyone. I've had more money flowing through my paypal account then a Brooklyn hooker considering all the trades i have made. If I'm found wrong, i'll just man up and do whats right.

TBD
    Its all well and good saying ive played 5 years etc, but that still dont make it a secrue account, if you cant find the DOB refund me and you can have the account back and i will cancel paypal, so you dont get a blocked paypal account etc

End of the day i could gear the account with $1000 and one day you manage to reteieve the account with DOB.... its internet you can say your trustable till the cows come home end of the day i dont no you from adam.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast