Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Diver

Sebastian Molander Scammer!!

This is a discussion on Sebastian Molander Scammer!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello everyone ,..i hope he talked to me before i did this but he didnt he scmmed all my ites ...
Page: 1

Default Sebastian Molander Scammer!!

hello everyone ,..i hope he talked to me before i did this but he didnt

he scmmed all my ites on europa server an reselll them to user in ko4life

he sold 500+ usd worth ítems for 190 usd

im glad i find the guy who get the ítems and talk to him and i got my ítem

this is hes fb
    https://www.facebook.com/sebastian.molander

watch out

he is from sweeden

Most guys from Sweden scams, never trust them!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Most guys from Sweden scams, never trust them!
    mostly just sebastian/funky such in this case it was obviously him again lol.

Working at: Arbertslös AB =/= Look at me I'm unemployed

Well, no surprises here, poorfags gonna poorfag.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    mostly just sebastian/funky such in this case it was obviously him again lol.
    Yes, everyone named Sebastian is Funky. Now I know why most of the forums call you retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Working at: Arbertslös AB =/= Look at me I'm unemployed

Well, no surprises here, poorfags gonna poorfag.
    Hata inte pĺ arbetslösa!

Banned Senior Member

Yes, everyone named Sebastian is Funky. Now I know why most of the forums call you retarded.
    well its just sort of a logical connection if the guy has the same name, from the same area ,and is also a reported scammer it is probably the same guy. if you can't put that together to figure that you are probably the retarded one lol

well its just sort of a logical connection if the guy has the same name, from the same area ,and is also a reported scammer it is probably the same guy. if you can't put that together to figure that you are probably the retarded one lol
    I know Funky in real life, so no.. i'm not the retard one. Same country or same area? two different things. Just a quick look of Molander, hes either 22 or 24.

Banned Senior Member

I know Funky in real life, so no.. i'm not the retard one. Same country or same area? two different things. Just a quick look of Molander, hes either 22 or 24.
    not really and seeing that you're defending funky so i really doubt your opinion matters cause hes already a proven scammer by like 2-3 cases if i remember right.. any ways there is like maximum 100 swedish people playing this game atm probably less and it just happens 2 of them are scammers and their name is sebastian guess it may be a coincidence w/e i could careless would help if the op posted some proof any ways

not really and seeing that you're defending funky so i really doubt your opinion matters cause hes already a proven scammer by like 2-3 cases if i remember right.. any ways there is like maximum 100 swedish people playing this game atm probably less and it just happens 2 of them are scammers and their name is sebastian guess it may be a coincidence w/e i could careless would help if the op posted some proof any ways
    Who wouldn't defend a friend for false accuse? Especially from a retard like you sir.

I have to side with Carlund here. Not only cuz I know Funky as well, but also because he has a point and the OP didn't add any proof. I suppose case closed?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Not only cuz I know Funky as well,
    ok since you know a scammer well you're saying he won't scam again? rofl. funky/kingfunky/tbleditedminors/ others Scammer

prob more thats just like 20 sec of searching lol but ye no proof so pointless any ways

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...cammer-223547/

This guy is also Funky guys, his name is also Sebastian, better watch out!!!!!

/furiousKO logic.

congratulations retard,

you're the first one to make me believe that monkeys know how to use a computer and write posts in a forum
    Rhymes likes this.

ok since you know a scammer well you're saying he won't scam again? rofl. funky/kingfunky/tbleditedminors/ others Scammer

prob more thats just like 20 sec of searching lol but ye no proof so pointless any ways
    So you decided to only read the first sentence of my post? Apparently you're one of those people who believe a guy who posts no proof whatsoever. I'm one of those people who wouldn't give a fuck about a friend if they turned out to be real assholes. If you give me some proof it was the same guy I know who did it I won't cover his ass. But I don't really like false accusations either. Which is exactly what Carlund also mentioned. Unless there's proof posted, I'll treat it as a false accusation. Or do I really have to make a scammer report about you to prove my point?

FYI: I don't know many scammers, but those who I know for sure are not any longer around me.