Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

KO4LIFE Mod Sancte scammed me for 2200 usd

This is a discussion on KO4LIFE Mod Sancte scammed me for 2200 usd within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So yesterday mojmir ( cwest ) wanted to deal all my items for 2200 usd through western union.. Sancte was ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default KO4LIFE Mod Sancte scammed me for 2200 usd

So yesterday mojmir ( cwest ) wanted to deal all my items for 2200 usd through western union.. Sancte was middleman ( unfortunately a scammer and a junior moderater on ko4life ). Really sad how such scammers get to be a moderater on ko4life. So basically he was a moderater so i trusted him as middleman. Talked with both of them mojmir and sancte on msn. Sancte logged a char took all my items

and said bye bye

Total items were II+9, dual we+3, ROF+1, ROC+3, 2x chitins +9, 2x shells +9, String of skulls+3, IN+2
    Yes its me breakers and i used to share t0pdog char and items lost were mine.
    Here are the videos of conversation that took place ( made videos through mobile )

MOV 0697 - YouTube
    MOV 0699 - YouTube
    MOV 0703 - YouTube
    http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8...2128175756.jpg

Before all you haters and spammers ( especially Razor ) give in their useless replies i would like to clear one thing. I did scam kuwaitz and I did give items to Jarno to whom kuwaitz had scammed.
    I scammed kuwaitz only to return items to jarno ( and he loves me a lot for that ). Also those who trusted me earlier with deals still trust me but thats not the point in here. So please stop offtopic hate replies in this topic.
    Hope some mod reads this before Sancte removes the topic.

Edit : if some mod checks history of t0pdog and his inbox it has msgs from both sancte and mojmir giving me their msn
    Last edited by YesItsBreakers; 12-09-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Banned Senior Member

sancte is pathetic.

I'd like to see how this plays out. Can't you do anything better than video's of conversations? Some PM screenshots, or screenshots where his email is shown etc.

Sucks to suck!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

no i cant but if some ko4life mod checks my inbox on id t0pdog then it has both of their msns which are in video... He also scammed another player noct.. May be he has their msns. I wish scammers wouldnt have got to be the moderater here.. I trusted santce as middleman ONLY because he as a mod on ko4life I wanted to take wnxmiquidad or RAY as middleman but he kept saying this sancte is mod and trustie . I dont understand whose mistake it was in this scam.. Me trusting a ko4life mod or the website taking scammers as mods. I know this topic is gonna be closed soon because it is against a mod but i wont giveup until this F4g gets banned.

Little archer Senior Member

Maybe he did it because he was a hater... HAHA get the fuck out breakers. Now you're in the scammer being scammed position, just like kuwait / canada was when you scammed him . Didn't you disregard all of his arguments back then because he was nothing more than a worthless scammer? Funny how the tables are turned...
    Last edited by razor; 12-09-2012 at 01:26 AM.
    SuperManRetrnn likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Razor dude u are the biggest looser ever who just comes on ko4life and spams in every single topic.. All of the forums knows it and still idk why mods dont take a strict action againt you. You just go and spam pointless shit in every single topic. I even mentioned stop writing crap in my topic even mentioning your name in it still you continue. By the way mother fvking chode i scammed kuwaitz and gave back items to jarno whom kuwaitz had scammed.. so faggot dont u get it i did a good deed ?? fvking looser please get out of my topic. I really hope some mod does your post count to 0 or just ban you off forums. Because u are just a diryback who keeps spilling shit in every single topic. Please razor get out, i m really sad in here after loosing all my items so please get lost from here

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Maybe he did it because he was a hater... HAHA

get the fuck out breakers. Now you're in the scammer being scammed position, just like kuwait / canada was when he scammed you. Didn't you disregard all of his arguments back then because he was nothing more than a worthless scammer?

Funny how the tables are turned...
    if breakers scammed or not in the past has nothing to do with the fact he is accusing a k4l mod for being a scammer..

And to be honest if this guys story checks out about that he only scammed the guy to return the items that guy had scammed, I can't even see why he's banned from this forum. Taking back what's his/his friends.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

NO one ever said moderators were legit. Showed in the past with Vandy as well. Problem is that people just trust Moderators a bit too much because of their level of authority. This type of abuse happens nearly all the time. Will be interesting to see him trying to sell that gear on a near dead server.

actually jaspreet is correct.. someone being a moderator doesn't mean he is GG.. that's the reason we had specific guys as middlemen in the past.. not sure why this stopped happening though

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    And to be honest if this guys story checks out about that he only scammed the guy to return the items that guy had scammed, I can't even see why he's banned from this forum. Taking back what's his/his friends.
    Ya thats ok tough. I had a huge trusties list on my old acc on ko4life. But that doesnt count since i did scam someone... so i did deserve a ban but thats ok.. hope these 2 scammers dont get away with it

Moderator to scammer % getting higher and higher. People need to stop trusting people because they have a coloured name on a dead forum.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YesItsBreakers View Post
    Razor dude u are the biggest looser ever who just comes on ko4life and spams in every single topic.. All of the forums knows it and still idk why mods dont take a strict action againt you. You just go and spam pointless shit in every single topic. I even mentioned stop writing crap in my topic even mentioning your name in it still you continue. By the way mother fvking chode i scammed kuwaitz and gave back items to jarno whom kuwaitz had scammed.. so faggot dont u get it i did a good deed ?? fvking looser please get out of my topic. I really hope some mod does your post count to 0 or just ban you off forums. Because u are just a diryback who keeps spilling shit in every single topic. Please razor get out, i m really sad in here after loosing all my items so please get lost from here
    Don't you get tired of repeating the same moronic nonsense? You are one sad, ignorant and hideous motherfucker. Anyway enough thread derailing from my part. Enjoy your new upcoming ban l0l

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Sancte-moderator and mojmir scammers
    There u go... another proof, noct just posted his ss
    iJackTR likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast