Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Sancte-moderator and mojmir scammers

This is a discussion on Sancte-moderator and mojmir scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They have already scammed 2 people that I know of, Topdog (who got banned immediately after being scammed) and noct. ...
Page: 1

Default Sancte-moderator and mojmir scammers

They have already scammed 2 people that I know of, Topdog (who got banned immediately after being scammed) and noct. I have already sent a msg to one of the admins but could you please look into this before they scam more people. I will try getting some proof from one of them

Little archer Senior Member

/Grabbing a SHITLOAD of popcorn

edit: btw, it all makes sense now.

Some videos and screenshots should be posted soon, nobody seems to have caught these guys so im just trying to prevent them from scamming more people

Banned Senior Member

going to be a good thread.
    razor likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Okay so I don't have proof of everything unfortunately due to a few issues I had communicating with them. The reason for me not having proof of everything is because I was using skype and having a tough time adding new contacts and adding both of them to one conversation so I logged msn on my bro's laptop since he still hadnt upgraded his messanger to skype like microsoft are making people do lately but it wasnt saving the convo's and my bro eventually needed the laptop back so didnt get a chance to SS it. They have scammed others tho so hopefully the proof provide along with the proof of others will be enough to get both of them banned. So here it goes:

Mojmir contacted me saying he wanted to buy the remaining items I had left on cwest for the package deal price which was $600 and that he would pay fees. He also wanted to use a moderator as a middleman for the deal which I agreed to.

Here is a list of the items that he agreed to purchase from me:

And here are the conversations I had with Mojmir and SaNCTe: (the one we had as a group conversation is missing since that was on my bro's laptop and also the first little part when I started chatting with Mojmir since I had trouble adding him as a contact on my PC on skype.

The in-game trade with SaNCTe is unfortunately also missing since I didnt think to take an SS because he was a mod on ko4life and for the most part thought I could trust him. I know it was my mistake there and should have taken an SS anyway. SaNCTe's in-game name is 0ddl2eplica. I traded him the items and after that Mojmir provided me with the MTCN which turned out to be a fake and the Western Union representative over there also decided to check my name and found that there was no money at all sent to me via WU under any other MTCN. When I got back I decided to let them know what happened and found that they were both offline on msn/skype. I only found SaNCTe's character online in moradon but afk. After a while he just logged off or dc'ed. If anyone sees this character be careful of him. He is very easy to spot as he is wearing Chitins/ Shells +11 rev and an II+11 rev that I recently learnt that he scammed from BreakerS the previous day. It's a shame that the topic wasnt posted earlier.....
    Last edited by Noct; 12-09-2012 at 02:47 AM.

Default Continuation to previous post

Sorry couldnt post this on same reply coz of 10 image limit. These are the SS's of them both contacting me on ko4life as proof that it is actually them that I am talking to.

Would also like to add if Mojmir or SaNCTe are reading this you guys are really pathetic. Been a part of this forum for 6-7 years and now you come to scam?
    I'm even more shocked that a moderator was involved in all of this.... I know its a long shot but hope that one of you will at least have the decency to return the items.....that was all hard earned money. If not, you guys will get what you deserve one day.

That's really disappointing, I used to play in ardream with Sancte, sorry to hear about your loss if this all pans out to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    That's really disappointing, I used to play in ardream with Sancte, sorry to hear about your loss if this all pans out to be true.
    Thank you thing, I certainly hope that I am jumping the gun here a bit by making accusations too soon since it only happened about 4-5 hours ago and I never got a confirmation that I was scammed but after finding out about BreakerS too it seems highly unlikely that I will ever see the money/items from that trade.
    It really is a shame coz that was going to be my final trade in KO and up to now I hadn't encountered a scammer.

Damn dude , nothing you couldve done as you don't expect this from mods...

Dude Basil it seriously suck to hear, Unfortunatly it had to end that way wich is very gay. I guess its time to move on to other things now. Hopefully he wil ltrade it back but tbh i higly doubt he will.

Just to let you know that ( i speak for bera nate and everyone else ) we had much fun toplay with you.

For now all i can say is Take care and we hope to talk to you soon

Mojmir and SaNCte, how could you do this to one of the nicest guys in all of C-West? How would you feel if someone scammed you? - Think about that real hard. Scamming is the same thing as being a thief. Would you like it if someone came to your home and robbed you? Then why rob someone else?

I hope that this is a big misunderstanding, and I really hope it is. I hope you guys decide to pay Noct either the money, or give his items back.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Think about that please.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    /Grabbing a SHITLOAD of popcorn

edit: btw, it all makes sense now.
    Save me a seat, this is going to get good

sry for ur lose Noct i hope every thing going be ok with you man !!

bump

Banned

What the fuck. Why does 0ddl2eplica ring a bell... Couldn't find anything on search. Tried to ban sancte, for now at least, but I do not have sufficient rights..

Mojmir did pm me and I said I wouldn't do it. Why he pmed me at all? I don't know..
    What about the other mods? Did he pm you guys too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast