Theonewhowouldbeking - Xig

This is a discussion on Theonewhowouldbeking - Xig within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just bought the account yesterday from R2K on the xig merchanting forums. People say I hacked account. If you ...
Page: 1

Default Theonewhowouldbeking - Xig

I just bought the account yesterday from R2K on the xig merchanting forums. People say I hacked account. If you have any issues about this please stop pming me ingame so i can enjoy the account i bought. PLease contact R2K on these forums and stop bugging me. I traded guild wars + expansion + 3 max level characters for the account. I have the secret answer and everything for the account so if it was hacked i wanna know how the hell the hacker got the secret answer....

Sorry for any inconvenience the hacker may have caused, but please allow me to enjoy the character i bought...

r2k

Yes i did sell this account to stev if it was hacked im sorry i did not know
    a freind of mine quit ko about 1 and a half ago he told me i could have that rogue i didnt know it was hacked im sorry to whoeva is the owner of that account
    i am a legit player and dont want my rep to change im truly sorry and hope this works out