Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCAM attempt: milkito [email protected]

This is a discussion on SCAM attempt: milkito [email protected] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol milkito that's just bs you make mistakes in the simpliest sentences you ain't from England, one thing you pretend ...
Page: 2

Uzu

lol milkito that's just bs you make mistakes in the simpliest sentences you ain't from England, one thing you pretend to do is proven...

That's one reason not to trust you and sadly it's one reason too much not to trust you...

Just my point of view, really...

Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    lol milkito that's just bs you make mistakes in the simpliest sentences you ain't from England, one thing you pretend to do is proven...

That's one reason not to trust you and sadly it's one reason too much not to trust you...

Just my point of view, really...
    like what? besides i do not live in england since age 9, i lived in spain and several latin american countries and comeon almost all my friends speak spanish, i have very few who are bilingual, since almost i don't have friends in england, with 9 years i left of englaterra, i only speak english with my parents and a couple of friends but with my parents i only talk once a month and with my friends almost never
    if you don't like how i write, go to ventrilo.

Banned

you were in Fierce? or u just rocking that? Cause I don't k you and I was in every fierce clan accept cypher but then I still knew them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12