Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCAMed By Yaccos Name : yakir last name : Zofi addres: Ramat Gan Country : Israe

This is a discussion on SCAMed By Yaccos Name : yakir last name : Zofi addres: Ramat Gan Country : Israe within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL , so thats mean this topic is 1 big lie? how he know the personal info of Yakir then? ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

LOL , so thats mean this topic is 1 big lie? how he know the personal info of Yakir then?
    Phantom some Ips cannot be changed , look at my IP , allways the same ( i have 2 modems , if i want change IP i log with the other one , but usual i on my router ).[/b]
    I know some IP's are static so they dont change, but 127.0.0.1 is defaulted LocalHost. It only links itself to your computer/network. There is no way that IP could be assigned to someone on the public internet

I got a account from a friend,lvl 74 assasin,which had been yakir's account ( Yakir sold it),and now 8 months later he contaced the CS and got the account back.
    Even tho i had all the info's changed on the account,password(of course),e-mail,the 3 SA/SQ etc.
    Then after he stole all my items he told the CS the HE had been hacked,so they put new items on the account and he stole those too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12