Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCAMER > 2shotdrop

This is a discussion on SCAMER > 2shotdrop within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PEACEyourdead = 2shotdrop seme men ... same scamer...
Page: 2

fightero

PEACEyourdead = 2shotdrop

seme men ... same scamer

OMFG!
    Admins help us banning this kid with all his accounts.
    I guess he is using a proxy.

2shotdrop.. thats Waps.. MnTGG.. Xestion yeah?

sexy Owa

2shotdrop.. thats Waps.. MnTGG.. Xestion yeah?[/b]
    im thinking the same, only nick would be trashy enough to scam a person use his id then scam another person poonstuna i need ya to confirm that 2shotdrop is the person who posted AS xestion on savageraiders post. if not thats alright i can do it myself

Poonstunna

Xestion IS FUKING LEVEL 71 HARD WORKING WARRIOR FUKIN SON OF A BITCH JUST TOOK MY ACCOUNT ALONG TIME AGO ON HIS "trustable ko4life account" HE SELLING A LEVEL 76 ROUGE THAT I WAS THIS CLOSE TO BUYING BUT I THOUGHT I WAS PAYING A TOO LITTLE FOR A LEVEL 76 GEARED WITH GG ITEMS SO I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNNA SCAMM ME THEN LATER ON I SAID I WANT TO SELL MY LEVEL 71 WARRIOR TO SOME GUY NAMED [email protected] I KNEW THAT @LIVE.COM IS NEW SO HE JUST CREATED THE MSN ACCOUNT LATER ON WE DID THE TRANSACTON I GAVE HIM ALL THE ACCOUNT INFO HE SAID HES GETTING NUMBER FROM WU THEN HE BLOCKS MEEE. FUKING BITCH HOW SMART DO U THINK U ARE FUKIN NUB

sexy Owa

Xestion IS FUKING LEVEL 71 HARD WORKING WARRIOR FUKIN SON OF A BITCH JUST TOOK MY ACCOUNT ALONG TIME AGO ON HIS "trustable ko4life account" HE SELLING A LEVEL 76 ROUGE THAT I WAS THIS CLOSE TO BUYING BUT I THOUGHT I WAS PAYING A TOO LITTLE FOR A LEVEL 76 GEARED WITH GG ITEMS SO I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNNA SCAMM ME THEN LATER ON I SAID I WANT TO SELL MY LEVEL 71 WARRIOR TO SOME GUY NAMED [email protected] I KNEW THAT @LIVE.COM IS NEW SO HE JUST CREATED THE MSN ACCOUNT LATER ON WE DID THE TRANSACTON I GAVE HIM ALL THE ACCOUNT INFO HE SAID HES GETTING NUMBER FROM WU THEN HE BLOCKS MEEE. FUKING BITCH HOW SMART DO U THINK U ARE FUKIN NUB[/b]
    -.- but is 2hot2drop Xestion (the member of ko4life) on these forums.

Poonstunna

naw dude im xestion bought this account from some guy xestion on ko4life ask him i did a gg trade with him

sexy Owa

naw dude im xestion bought this account from some guy xestion on ko4life ask him i did a gg trade with him[/b]
    then it was YOU who had posted as Xestion on this topic? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=190926 according to my information, this guy isnt you. ofc it could be, if your nick laro aka mntgg.

sexy Owa

then it was YOU who had posted as Xestion on this topic? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=190926 according to my information, this guy isnt you. ofc it could be, if your nick laro aka mntgg.[/b]
    still waiting on an answer

owa stop spamming nublet

sexy Owa

owa stop spamming nublet [/b]
    i am trying to catch a scammer you bastid :wub:

hes already caught xD

sexy Owa

hes already caught xD[/b]
    i mean in real life baba.

Are you going to rape him.

Ill see you on Dateline: to catcha predator

sexy Owa