Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

scamer in Akara name Saphyra

This is a discussion on scamer in Akara name Saphyra within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its good that he posted this now the community knows about what saphyra has done and his actions will be ...
Page: 2

its good that he posted this now the community knows about what saphyra has done and his actions will be known and althought something cant be done directly about it other people know not to trust him and that his clan has a bad reputation.

D0ntLikeAFreak

hi guys,i am GODLIKE orc assasin (went human yesterday) i joined a clan name DreaMteaM and i got scamed form my leader :S i trust him my items and he scamed me also he kick me from clan and block me at MSN!! nickname Saphyra human assasin DreamTeam clan ....carefull![/b]
    you're damn dumb if u believe a noob that just joined ko4life , doesnt got any reputation and is probally some random noob turk or czech scammer or w/e!

tremy

How many times i need to tell this. The person i shared with scammed godlike he scammed my items. scammed clan drops and scammed clannies. Before you talk bullshit first listen to what i have to tell. PPL on akara know who i am and i dont need spam posts to be trustable right ?

EXCEPTIONAL SHARD+1/12 REB SHARD+1/12 REB Kekuri ring+1 PP+0 rogue shell pads+8 Elf Belt (((((((((([/b]
    damn dude,when i lose 1vs1 you said that you have only dual eme xD even with only elf belt i was so close

themis

damn dude,when i lose 1vs1 you said that you have only dual eme xD even with only elf belt i was so close [/b]
    omg saphyra..you sayd me you changed all your infos that your sharer had access in,,and i saw you at cz with my items and when you saw me you put them of....after all you made and a video in yutube and you pk with my items lol you just a noob scamer and dpnt try to say to ppl now that you are not...

omg saphyra..you sayd me you changed all your infos that your sharer had access in,,and i saw you at cz with my items and when you saw me you put them of....after all you made and a video in yutube and you pk with my items lol you just a noob scamer and dpnt try to say to ppl now that you are not...[/b]
    ?

anyway seems that saphyra got k2ed and was banned for using a similar GM nick ^^

N_Y_C

saphyra today got banned.Gm saphyr banned him according to that reason :use same name with gms.

saphyra today got banned.Gm saphyr banned him according to that reason :use same name with gms.[/b]
    Heh at least the scammer got banned, as stupid as the reason may be.

tremy

Guys 1 word fuck you all if you talk bullshit a guy comes without any proof and says i got scammed and all of you buttkissers come and call me a scammer.. I'm telling it again i didnt stole your items. I got a fucking buying topic before i was scammed. Anyway i rebought some items afther i got scammed dual +7 shards for 80 usd Can show you my paypal payments clan gave +7 chitin set. And the pk video Was done on the day i bought the shard's and borrowed Makaist's chitins can be proven to.. Anyway i don't give a fck what u ppl say without knowing what happened. and i got acces to more then 10 char's with uber items and never ever someone called me scammer all called me gg and now a noob comes and calls me scammer and all you ppl answer without reading. Anyway BB akara BB 200 usd BB clan BB xatzi kkthxbb

And if i was a scammer you wouldn't have called me a GG before so silence now..

Guys 1 word fuck you all if you talk bullshit a guy comes without any proof and says i got scammed and all of you buttkissers come and call me a scammer.. I'm telling it again i didnt stole your items. I got a fucking buying topic before i was scammed. Anyway i rebought some items afther i got scammed dual +7 shards for 80 usd Can show you my paypal payments clan gave +7 chitin set. And the pk video Was done on the day i bought the shard's and borrowed Makaist's chitins can be proven to.. Anyway i don't give a fck what u ppl say without knowing what happened. and i got acces to more then 10 char's with uber items and never ever someone called me scammer all called me gg and now a noob comes and calls me scammer and all you ppl answer without reading. Anyway BB akara BB 200 usd BB clan BB xatzi kkthxbb

And if i was a scammer you wouldn't have called me a GG before so silence now..[/b]
    Hi DeadlyFear

yea you were a gg till u decided to change your ways and scam this guy

themis

yea you were a gg till u decided to change your ways and scam this guy[/b]
    ahhah...Saphyra if you remember aswell...before you met me i was Orc and we made Vs 3 times you lost....then you started talk with me in letter!!you say me come human side join my clan bla bla bla ...also your sharer as you say he (scamed me and wasn't you) doesn't speak english lol you banned me from omg...nvm you get banned,that's enought for me newbie..

fancyboy

sounds like scammer got payed lol

sounds like scammer got payed lol[/b]
    ban this fucking idiot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12