Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

scamers- lancelot , raekan and dogidog

This is a discussion on scamers- lancelot , raekan and dogidog within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; about lancelot and raekan i am 100% sure they both scamed me, since we made a deal and they charged ...
Page: 1

kimbada

about lancelot and raekan i am 100% sure they both scamed me, since we made a deal and they charged me back, or i dunno what they did, 1 of them even told me he stole a PP acc and KO4life acc and then just reported he stole the CC and the real owner said it wasnt him(this was raekan)

the other guy, also happened t he same, the real owner of PP acc just sent me an email saying it wasnt him who stole me

well...i dunno how paypal choose who is right and wrong but i lost both disputes

also dogidog i cant be 100% sure he is a scammer since i decided not to do a deal with him, if u want to belive me or not it s ur choice
    what happened with this guys is that he pmed me wanting to buy ALOT of stuff, and he was not from ares so i toth it was weird, then i got to know he pmed alot of ppl wanting to buy their full acc(this in different servers) and his email was something like i_like_ko4life@... well it s ur own choice to make a deal with him or not but about this guy i dont have solid proofs

i m just posting thos because when i got scamed by those 2 first guys, there was no post about them, and if there would be i wouldnt done any deals with them

anyway this is just to warn ppl that might do deals with them

PS: this happened a few weeks ago already, i didnt post earlier cause i toth this section was only about cheaters, i pmed vandy in ko4life for him to post in the official page of scammers...but well...i just saw it now that there s a free page to post about it

zzz raekan -.- lets see if i can talk to him on msn.. I did meet him like 2 year ago but dont know where anymore :P

his msn was: [email protected]
    now is: [email protected]

IF i have it good!

StayBack

LoL i can also flame some1.. Put msn logs / screen shots n other prove that you got. ( i dont even know him, but without prove its useless topic).

Isn't dogidog BestSin?

kimbada

if u want to belive me or not it s ur own problem, if u dont just do some deals with them, then pm me back

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

if u want to belive me or not it s ur own problem, if u dont just do some deals with them, then pm me back[/b]
    If u actually want him banned, then you will have to provide proof.

PM me with whatever you have.

kimbada

If u actually want him banned, then you will have to provide proof.

PM me with whatever you have.[/b]
    i already pmed vlado and gave him proof, tbh i dont want them banned, as i said i just dont want ppl to get fuked as i did...that s all, if there was a previous post about ppl who i would do deals with, and they would have a bad name i wouldnt have done the deals, and i wouldnt have been scamed, that s all...

Hey cutie Senior Member

vlado, u mean vandy?

and DogiDog is BestSin that notorious scamming piece of shit

i wonder why his previous account dogidog aint banned yet, i remember that dogidog got c hargedback on a HUGE sum of money and forrevenge he just chragedback on everyone he boguth shit from. i cannot find the topic but i am sure as fuck i read it a while back.
    and frukwan can prove hes been scammed by dogidog

dogidog = bestsin

kimbada

by vlado i mean vandy_vs_gator ya, i dunno why but i always call vandy, vlado, proly cause i always toth that vladotheelektric was vandy(i think he played that acc, not 100% sure)

vlado, u mean vandy?

and DogiDog is BestSin that notorious scamming piece of shit

i wonder why his previous account dogidog aint banned yet, i remember that dogidog got c hargedback on a HUGE sum of money and forrevenge he just chragedback on everyone he boguth shit from. i cannot find the topic but i am sure as fuck i read it a while back.
    and frukwan can prove hes been scammed by dogidog

dogidog = bestsin[/b]
    umm WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? and second whos best sin maybe you mean dogdog or w/e imDrFrezze from ronark aka shared alot of acc so dont tell shit about me with no proofs and not know me ok?

o and btw i never bought from some1 via paypel so dont bulshit and get the person that you sain i "scammed" lets see if he sayin its me and the proofs till you get your "proof" stop blame me kktnxbb.

kimbada

dude u pmed me saying this:

i wanna buy some of ur items can u tell me ur msn?

i gave u my msn, and u added me with this msn: [email protected]

that s u right?then u wanted to buy me many items, and u just said ur from ronark...i m from ares...

if u want i can give u msn logs...if u want i can send u SS of u pming me...anything else?so who am I????i m the guy who didnt get scamed by u

anyway since my ko4life acc got hacked and now i m gona get ban for it...proly same hapened to u, still u did try to scam me, atleast some1 with ur ko4life acc info did

dude u pmed me saying this:

i wanna buy some of ur items can u tell me ur msn?

i gave u my msn, and u added me with this msn: [email protected]

that s u right?then u wanted to buy me many items, and u just said ur from ronark...i m from ares...

if u want i can give u msn logs...if u want i can send u SS of u pming me...anything else?so who am I????i m the guy who didnt get scamed by u

anyway since my ko4life acc got hacked and now i m gona get ban for it...proly same hapened to u, still u did try to scam me, atleast some1 with ur ko4life acc info did[/b]
    ok first of all i said i am from ronrak didnt say im playin there i quited ko and back i didnt asked who are you i asked whos the other guy and what so wired about that i wanna buy item si dotn get it did i do somthing worng? and i bought an Charcer and nothing went worng lol.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

its a diff guy, but the guy has the same name, he tried puttin a keylogger on me when i was sellin my lvl 71 mage, i remember that email adress i_like_ko4life. i tought it was a little to wierd to appreciate ko4life that much so yea i thought he was a scammer in the first place, i had the pm he sent me but i deleted it. but make this short this guy is not the scammer, its a diff guy with the same name

[quote]
    its a diff guy, but the guy has the same name, he tried puttin a keylogger on me when i was sellin my lvl 71 mage, i remember that email adress i_like_ko4life. i tought it was a little to wierd to appreciate ko4life that much so yea i thought he was a scammer in the first place, i had the pm he sent me but i deleted it. but make this short this guy is not the scammer, its a diff guy with the same name

finally some1 undrstand it tnx -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast