SCAMMED?

This is a discussion on SCAMMED? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my clannie DAVYMYFAVY traded his mirage sword+8 to a member on the forum named RUNTHREW. I believe his ingame nick ...
Page: 1

dontmess

my clannie DAVYMYFAVY traded his mirage sword+8 to a member on the forum named RUNTHREW. I believe his ingame nick is jinxxster (not sure if its spelled right) who i know is a DCZ character. The MS+8 was traded for II+7 and WP. After the maitenance, the Iron Impact +7 was gone. Runthrew aka Jinxxster traded a duped item. Now davymyfavy is quitting the game...

I can't beleive this... i know Jinxxster and hes a GG, maybe he did'nt know it was duped?

dontmess

i dont know if he knew but because of this davy quitting the game. davys my cousin if u guys dont know and i wudnt want him to quit...its rediculous

lol omg i just fuking finished telling you i didnt dupe the god damn II!!! i bought it ffs STOP MAKING IT SEEM LIKE IM A DUPER! idiot

like i said its not my fault i didnt kno it was duped and ty u spelled my name right^^ now stop posting shit .bb

dontmess

lOL? "idiot" fuk you son. i nver said u "duped" it. i said u sold a duped item and u know u did. so stfu

lOL? "idiot" fuk you son. i nver said u "duped" it. i said u sold a duped item and u know u did. so stfu[/b]
    i doubt he knew it was duped. cant tell if anything is duped or not ,just like before ROFD because of the ncs bug..

lol i just said I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS DUPED!!! keep doing what your doing making urself look like and idiot PEACE!!!

dontmess

making myself look like an idiot? lol u act like a little boy screaming and shit saying buncha bull.

sry i think any1 would if they were pissed like i was ^^