Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCAMMED BY:

This is a discussion on SCAMMED BY: within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur all dumb, im sorry but im leaning toward ilikeyou and for ur fucking information, I DID FUCKING CHANGE ALLL ...
Page: 2

ur all dumb, im sorry
    but im leaning toward ilikeyou
    and for ur fucking information, I DID FUCKING CHANGE ALLL THE INFORMATION, b4 i went out with friends dumbass
    just when i bought account he said he had all informaiton, and after hes like "previos owner cannot find paper with seal item" so i thought id give it a chance and send in tickets to get it changed/reset.
    and about dliel he is trustable when u give him items because if he scams u will obviously know it was him
    in my situation it can be any one of the 4 so he caught so easily
    and for ILikeeYou, mike u say u are currently or have done usd trades, Ok good job, he wont scam u cus he can be easily called a scammer cus hes the only person who has the ability in that situation
    any1 of them could have scammed me because none of them can easily be caught.
    k? I Like you, japo pls explain ur fucking shit now
    ty
    and as for calling me a scammer i dont give a shit what u label me as cus i know im not and i will pay him his stuff as soon as i figure this out
    so call me a scammer now if u want i dont give a shit, im done with this game for sure this time fuck ko and fuck scammers

Ayman4u

you still owe dliel 150-160 USD from your previous trade with him right ??
    i know u said u will pay him but i wana know the amount

dliel

and as for calling me a scammer i dont give a shit what u label me as cus i know im not[/b]
    same!

DelusionX

i just wanna say im the new FBCM and i bought the char from japo so plz people dont flame me as i seen my name in one of the comments in this ty

fukko

ur all dumb, im sorry
    but im leaning toward ilikeyou
    and for ur fucking information, I DID FUCKING CHANGE ALLL THE INFORMATION, b4 i went out with friends dumbass
    just when i bought account he said he had all informaiton, and after hes like "previos owner cannot find paper with seal item" so i thought id give it a chance and send in tickets to get it changed/reset.and about dliel he is trustable when u give him items because if he scams u will obviously know it was him
    in my situation it can be any one of the 4 so he caught so easily
    and for ILikeeYou, mike u say u are currently or have done usd trades, Ok good job, he wont scam u cus he can be easily called a scammer cus hes the only person who has the ability in that situation
    any1 of them could have scammed me because none of them can easily be caught.
    k? I Like you, japo pls explain ur fucking shit now
    ty
    and as for calling me a scammer i dont give a shit what u label me as cus i know im not and i will pay him his stuff as soon as i figure this out
    so call me a scammer now if u want i dont give a shit, im done with this game for sure this time fuck ko and fuck scammers[/b]
    By this response you knew you didnt have ALL the info you needed the sealing pw and you thought you would take a chance.
    What did you think would happen?? And i didnt call you a scammer READ i said that by your standards i could call you a scammer right? The reason i said that is there is no proof. And to EVERY1 you all take chance when you buy accounts.

prestige459

By this response you knew you didnt have ALL the info you needed the sealing pw and you thought you would take a chance.
    What did you think would happen?? And i didnt call you a scammer READ i said that by your standards i could call you a scammer right? The reason i said that is there is no proof. And to EVERY1 you all take chance when you buy accounts.[/b]
    zzz not knowing the seal item password would not affect whether i got scammed or not, cus old owner would know the seal item pass and would be able to unseal my items and get the account back. lacking that information at the time did not affect the fact that someone took the account back.

dliel

are we waiting for ILikeYou ? or?

i can promise u its not dilel..

japo

what about JAPO?[/b]
    I sold s4revok to [email protected] that now is in my clan as Fieldman (Ilikeyou)

Is a very nice dude and i dont know nothing more about my old char s4revok... im telling the truth every time, as i did with j4gger
    So i dont care what the fuck u flaming, its bullshit.

i have never abused of someone for be selfish ok? stupid j4gger got what he deserved./end

ps: Fieldman changed all datas after i sold him s4ry, and i think that the dude that bought s4revok should have done same :S

thats not my topic, but someone want me on it lol ^^ u bored or what jcup?

japo

are we waiting for ILikeYou ? or?[/b]
    Due to what i have readed there are 2 guys that prolly scammed to the new owner of my old char. Dliel or Ilikeyou, i know ilikeyou and i really think he havent scammed someone. But the fact is i have no proofs about the other dude too, so i dont know what really happened after i sold my accounts.

and let me sell my mage... once again u will check that my accounts are sexy and safe o.O

Btw the guy that want buy me the mage isnt worried and will do the deal on sunday. take care if u tell smthing about a scammer show proofs, i remember you that wasnt j4gger who posted proofs cuz he hadnt. i told all what happened fastly, i dont care ur flames and bullshits

ps: i sold zeixxx to my friend Iamstong(lithuania), but he got scammed by old owner that was my real friend. result, i bought a new char for Iamstong (n3wdimension). And after some months of customers i recovered zeixx account again with all datas i had from click and buy etc... And i have sold it without problem

ceva

dude prestige as i told u in pm. u are on my msn list and u never pm'd me on msn!
    japo is nice person and he is not scammer. bcuz we trade char's i give him priest +items that i didnt had atm. so he gived me his acc i gived him mine acc he was wait 1or2week i got that items i give him and we done trade. i sold my mage on ares with out problems i did many trade's here with out problems and i never scamm any1 in my life. And i playing this game for FUN i dont like scamers.

and dude u cant calling me scammer or japo cuz that char s4revok is not more mine and is not more char of japo.

belive or no japo is gg!
    dliel i dont know he is gg too we done trade with out any problem as i done with japo.
    and u can ask ppl here did i scam some one ?

and sorry for my bad english!

japo

some words for the "scammed" dude, check ur email... maybe u changed information and havent activated the account?

just wondering dude

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

some words for the "scammed" dude, check ur email... maybe u changed information and havent activated the account?

just wondering dude[/b]
    +1 double check this first bro cos its different to when u got your other account u gota click the link to activate but im guessing if u were allready using it then its been done.

However, if this has all been done then it can only be someone who has sufficent knowledge of ALL payment history on the account.

Which means from what i have seen hear about 4 ppl. Yet all of them say its not me im not a scammer. So something smells.

Also i dont care how many "legit" trades someone has done it means nothing. Did we all forget Tank187 and NoBodyLadyIsBack. Tank187 did many trades with with no problems then started scamming everyone. NoBody is yet to deliver to two ppl so it would appear is has scammed also and he didi many trades and all say he GG Chikens etc etc so past history means shit.

Like Japo did with Ziexx all he had to do was suppy enough payment history to K2 to prove he was orginial owner and then he got account back and thats all this guy had to do.

Fess up and do the right thing whoever you are emial prestige the details in a new email if u dont want to be known.

Lata

IAMstong

Like Japo did with Ziexx all he had to do was suppy enough payment history to K2 to prove he was orginial owner and then he got account back and thats all this guy had to do.[/b]
    Rolf, what u know about zeixxx? It was scammed? It was hacked? Once again rofl. ZEIXXXX never was hacked or scamed God damit dont talk if u dont know, wanna look very smart? Guess what u not :angry:

japo

well we waiting answer from real owner from sarevok :S

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast