Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCAMMED BY:

This is a discussion on SCAMMED BY: within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I sell an account... I don't keep info so ... what if someone don't have the info and isn't ...
Page: 4

fukko

When I sell an account... I don't keep info so ... what if someone don't have the info and isn't the scammer?[/b]
    LOL you want ppl to believe that they would forget info that fast? I highly doubt that. And you think ppl make new C&B accounts or get new CC after selling an account???

Look at it this way, you get a new phone number or new adress you forget the old 1 in a few weeks???

The person that is responsilbe needs to grow some balls and face the music or are you just going to hide like a little bitch?

prestige459

still waiting, give me the info, ive been more than patient

as of now it looks like both or all 3 were in on it
    PM NOW

mets7625

STOP SAYING NAMES ON THESE FORUMS !!!!

THEY ARE ALL SPYING ON US!!!

im paranoid :wacko: hehe

IAMstong

2. My friend sold zeixx to Iamstong, then got scammed the mail. I bought a new account for Iamstong cuz i told him my friend was trustable... After months i recovered the acc via customer(k2 working xD). So i sold zeixx 2 weeks ago.[/b]

I guess Plodez was mislead by this words, we werent scammed we just didnt get the email in that time but we werent hacked or delvl in this response this mean acc wasnt scammed just wasnt secure till k2 allow to change emails and info. The conclusion is clear ZEIXXX never was scammed it just wasnt secure for a certant period of time. Peace plodez ^^[/b]

These are Japo's words retard not mine this is where i made the comment that it is possible to obtain the info on your account if someone scamms it using the payment proof method with K2 direct.

Wow, maybe read the topic first hey before you make uneducated comments lol

Peace[/b]
    Do u realise i was the laying on zeixxx, and im pretty sure that zeixxx was never scammed or hacked! Now before going such a nice advices as reading whole topic, use ur advice for ur self and then make 1 more smart comment about zeixxx. OK? Peace!!!!

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

Do u realise i was the laying on zeixxx, and im pretty sure that zeixxx was never scammed or hacked! Now before going such a nice advices as reading whole topic, use ur advice for ur self and then make 1 more smart comment about zeixxx. OK? Peace!!!![/b]
    +1 double check this first bro cos its different to when u got your other account u gota click the link to activate but im guessing if u were allready using it then its been done.

However, if this has all been done then it can only be someone who has sufficent knowledge of ALL payment history on the account.

Which means from what i have seen hear about 4 ppl. Yet all of them say its not me im not a scammer. So something smells.

Also i dont care how many "legit" trades someone has done it means nothing. Did we all forget Tank187 and NoBodyLadyIsBack. Tank187 did many trades with with no problems then started scamming everyone. NoBody is yet to deliver to two ppl so it would appear is has scammed also and he didi many trades and all say he GG Chikens etc etc so past history means shit.

Like Japo did with Ziexx all he had to do was suppy enough payment history to K2 to prove he was orginial owner and then he got account back and thats all this guy had to do.

Fess up and do the right thing whoever you are emial prestige the details in a new email if u dont want to be known.

Lata[/b]
    K ill make it easy for you plz re-read my post and tell me where i said that Zeixx was scammed hacked etc ? Cos i dont see it!!!!. I said that as japo said he did with ziexx u can regain control of an account by contacting K2 and supplying them with the payment history of the acc to prove if u know this info then u must be the real owner.

NEVER did i say anything was scammed that was Japos words you noob. I only said its possible to get an account if you were scammed, lost the information are retarded or what ever reason by contacting K2 and supplying payment history so please take an english class so you can learn to read. Thanks for your time and support

love always

Peace

prestige459

still fucking waiting for PMS.... if they do not comply i have already requested that they be IP banned.
    anyways still waiting
    upup

dliel

:/

IAMstong

Pm me in msn when u are able to do it Bob

japo

Add my msn (check pm), 2h later i will be in home and i will send you the .ini file that i gived to Ilikeyou. Then u will check that i gived him ALL info required.

btw if there are 2-3 new owners after me, and they purchased premium... im the only one that couldnt sent to k2 ALL payment info right?

IAMstong

Hmm. Any1 seen s4revok acc since it was hacked/scammed? Maybe its not, what i mean it cuold be same like Flam3boyance his pw and email are changed and he cant change info also cant get back acc. Maybe all this flame war is for nothing just another k2 bug? I really hope so it is

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

K ill make it easy for you[/b]
    There's no point arguing with them, Touch - they'll always have an excuse (it was my "friend/brother" (sound familiar? tank187?), it was "second owner", I "lost the paper with info", or some other 1/2 english worded excuse, blah blah blah).

This is an example when you have to go by the actions of the person and the facts in the case, instead of listening to the sad attempts at excuses.

They've been proven to be non-trustable traders and anyone who trades with them deserves what they get.

You can take the word of an official ko4life moderator (me) and numerous other people here, or some guys who have every excuse in the book why characters they sell/trade continue to mysteriously get scammed - lolz.

This will be my last post on this topic, except to continue to warn people when I see non-trustable people selling items.

japo

There's no point arguing with them, Touch - they'll always have an excuse (it was my "friend/brother" (sound familiar? tank187?), it was "second owner", I "lost the paper with info", or some other 1/2 english worded excuse, blah blah blah).

This is an example when you have to go by the actions of the person and the facts in the case, instead of listening to the sad attempts at excuses.

They've been proven to be non-trustable traders and anyone who trades with them deserves what they get.

You can take the word of an official ko4life moderator (me) and numerous other people here, or some guys who have every excuse in the book why characters they sell/trade continue to mysteriously get scammed - lolz.

This will be my last post on this topic, except to continue to warn people when I see non-trustable people selling items.[/b]
    Interesting opinion, i think u really dont need post more bullshits cuz u really have no idea what happening. U are a mod, and u have writed BULLSHITS and more fcking flames over me like if u were a dumb as dliel/or askheal are. I still dont care what u tell about me, as Jay did long time ago.
    After i send the .ini to Prestige he will know that i gived all info to Ilikeyou, so forget me. And i dont have the payment info of the next owners of S4ry.

Just u flaming for J4gger items, while i have done succesfull 123123123 other trades really more Xpensive than that shitty stupid polish dude ok? just give me his account or bomber one and i will dlvl him to 0
    ps: u still dont think that they hacked me lol

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

This will be my last post on this topic, except to continue to warn people when I see non-trustable people selling items.[/b]
    hehe so true.

Other excuses acceptable include the following;

- My three legged dog ate it in a jelous rage
    - While attempting to send you the items i had a fit, tripped over and deleted the items, my bad
    - Trade? what is this my account or something?
    - You get to scam on your last items right?
    - But i sold it twice and second guy paid more, dont be such a cheapo next time.
    - My scamming buddies say im a GG so that makes me think that i didnt scam you, not sure i forget
    - I dont see no ring on this finger, you dont own me
    - Cant trade now no premium waiting for my other scam to come threw so i can buy gold prem so i can trip over and delete the items
    - You can afford it right?
    - But i need money for my studies, you dont want me to become a criminal and resort to a life of taking advantage of ppl right?
    - Im sorry i did 5 legyt trades and stopped feeling dirty, guess your number was up
    - Im McLovin
    - Prove it
    - My Brother who lives in the same house as me stole my items sold them to my cousin(lives in the hut next door), who needs them for a different scam. What can I do?
    - Oh no I didnt quit the game and sell my items that was my evil twin horsetachio, he's such a joker
    - Oh my god you wouldnt believe what happend. What? I scammed ya money hehehe high five!

Just in case pppl run out of material

Peace

Gruby

SELLING ACCOUNT WITH ID: amith111 !! who give mor ^^

now start flame !!! zuahahahha

aragonxx2

SELLING ACCOUNT WITH ID: amith111 !! who give mor ^^

now start flame !!! zuahahahha[/b]
    well u are polish, the dude who know how to keylog pple is from poland... u teached him???

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast