Scammed!

This is a discussion on Scammed! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So as peopel I know I bought a 75 warrior from Tate_hawk, and when I went to sell it after ...
Page: 1

RED2316

So as peopel I know I bought a 75 warrior from Tate_hawk, and when I went to sell it after gearing it decently, I woke up this morning and the account password and email were changed. Submitted ticket to K2, got the account back....naked! Stripped of over 100gb worth of itmes (pls see my selling post for complete list of what I was robbed for). I spoke with tate_hawk on MSN and he denies doing it.....his MSN is [email protected] However only he and I knew I was the owner of the account he previously got from Ibeta. The email was changed from ym email to [email protected]. So it could be either of them, not that it matters, but just a fair warning that these people may be working together to fuck people!

damn that sux

People getting accounts back by payment info , i lost warrior also , thank got i took items in the same day he scammed me , i bought cheap , and got lost my account fast.

Banned

Account (character was named LooMei , I Bought it off Art http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=3725
    I had the account for approx 1 month , I had around 2 payments in the account KC and prem im not sure- account was level 75 950k NP and ORC ..
    I sold it to hawk guy named on msn .. for 4xx . he had it for another 1-2 approx 2 months before he sold it to you .
    One more thing im not stupid enough to put Ibeta as my email , and Ibeta only my ko4life name and was random shit i put it ... and as most of us know the last server i played was Girkon and Sold the account 2 weeks ago and totally done with KO and i only check ko4life once in a while ...
    i talked to hawk and he seems fishy guy on msn .... re-read the conversion between u and him ... if he mentioned my name lots then he was planning on this , ...

Banned

So as peopel I know I bought a 75 warrior from Tate_hawk, and when I went to sell it after gearing it decently, I woke up this morning and the account password and email were changed. Submitted ticket to K2, got the account back....naked! Stripped of over 100gb worth of itmes (pls see my selling post for complete list of what I was robbed for). I spoke with tate_hawk on MSN and he denies doing it.....his MSN is [email protected] However only he and I knew I was the owner of the account he previously got from Ibeta. The email was changed from ym email to [email protected]. So it could be either of them, not that it matters, but just a fair warning that these people may be working together to fuck people![/b]
    NICE!<3

Banned

Account (character was named LooMei , I Bought it off Art http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=3725
    I had the account for approx 1 month , I had around 2 payments in the account KC and prem im not sure- account was level 75 950k NP and ORC ..
    I sold it to hawk guy named on msn .. for 4xx . he had it for another 1-2 approx 2 months before he sold it to you .
    One more thing im not stupid enough to put Ibeta as my email , and Ibeta only my ko4life name and was random shit i put it ... and as most of us know the last server i played was Girkon and Sold the account 2 weeks ago and totally done with KO and i only check ko4life once in a while ...
    i talked to hawk and he seems fishy guy on msn .... re-read the conversion between u and him ... if he mentioned my name lots then he was planning on this , ...[/b]
    Its true. I had acess to his account in girakon. Also i know his emails he uses for MSN and its not [email protected] >_>

He dosen&#39;t even use yahoo he uses MSN.
    So looks like you either love to lie or your getting all your information from that dude hawk

probly tht hawk dude just tryin 2 set up ibeta by makin tht fake email

The king. Senior Member

yea he tried to set you/ibeta up.