Scamming Attempt By: Alina

This is a discussion on Scamming Attempt By: Alina within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alina's Selling Post: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=230960 This is a ko4life private message I have just received in my inbox, and I know ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Thumbs down

Alina's Selling Post: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=230960

This is a ko4life private message I have just received in my inbox, and I know for a fact that he is attempting to scam people. Some people say M1RZAA in game is a trustable trader and such but we don't know if this Alina guy is the real M1RZAA, even though he says he is on these msn messages. Clannie of mine is trying to buy items from him too, but Alina insists on not using a Moderator and my clannie insists on using one. So he referred Alina to me, and also showed him the topic I personally made on Trade Mediation Requests section which shows my MSN and who I am. I personally think this Alina guy disguising himself and his post as if he were the real M1RZAA. For who knows, maybe it is the real M1rzaa, I honestly don't care. Just do to him what he deserves on these forums and lock his selling topic.

If anyone is really interested in buying his items, may I suggest using me as a middleman if your going to buy it with USD or even in game trading. We don't need anyone getting scammed from this guy, every item he possesses is extremely expensive.
    A person called "Alina" is not coox or m1rzaa, but he/she says to be this person (coox and m1rzaa are one person).
    I made a deal with Alina for 2xrof+2. Alina came to me by 2 different trade ways.
    1- Alina wanted me to give him ID and password of my char and he told that after that he would give me ID and password of his char.
    2- Alina wanted me to letter my items to his different account. Later on his friend would come to me with different account and give me 2xrof+2.
    You know that these both trade requests are stupid. I offered him to trade directly. he didn't accept it. He was trying to convince me for one of the trade methods described above.
    After these conversations I found m1rzaa in game and he told me that he doesn't do any trade like that on forum and that msn address that Alina gave me doesn't belong to him.
    I believe that Alina is scammer. Everybody knows that m1rzaa (i.e. coox) is the most trustworthy trader in game. Alina tries to scam using his nick. He didn't manage to cheat on me.
    If you take care of this problem, nobody else will be cheated on by Alina.

Thank you

[/b]
    If this guy wants to trade something with you in game which requires a middleman so that you don't get screwed -- He will probably say, "Don't worry man, just make trade fast, all knows that I am trustworthy in all my trading", please don't be stupid and give in to him. It's exactly what he wants you to do. Alina, I am expecting an explanation from you and correct me where I am wrong. Don't get mad at me for catching you with your foul activity, whatever happens to you after investigation (if that's actually needed) you should understand that YOU have done it to yourself, just like all other scammers. PS - Next time, don't be so god damn greedy.

Pino

just pm mirzaa ingame and ask him?

There are a few people who play the character, it wouldn't quite help much.

Double Post Lag...

Pino

btw it cant even be mirzaa since he says all the items are non reb in his selling post.
    but mirzaa has rebirthed everything and im almost sure he doesnt have tota and impact+9

Or maybe he is selling for his friends/clannies? Or maybe he doesn't know how to type his item's spelling for example, saying +11RB opposed to +9, etc.
    I thought he has WAYY more than just one shell set +9/19 and +11/19.
    Isn't it obvious since you see everyday another clannie of his wearing shell set, and then someone else.
    Look at MrtGlr, all of a sudden he has Avedon+11 rb, shell set +11rb, etc etc.
    I can name a lot more people who I believe have good connections with this m1rzaa guy.
    And I'm not entirely sure, but I think he's also an owner to an Internet Cafe in Istanbul, therefore he MUST be a trustworthy trader. At least to his clannies aye .. -.-
    Whatever all of that mumbo jumbo is about, I don't care about one bit of it, let him do what he wants. But the point in this post is to prove he is attempting to scam people, whether it's really him on that msn or not.

Apart from that, Coox is Turkish and you tell on the MSN logs he's not Turkish.

P.S The real Coox/M1rzaa does have toto/impact 9, both rebirthed, it was Abaddona's set.

P.P.S The real one IS trustable xD

Banned Senior Member

Apart from that, Coox is Turkish and you tell on the MSN logs he's not Turkish.

P.S The real Coox/M1rzaa does have toto/impact 9, both rebirthed, it was Abaddona's set.

P.P.S The real one IS trustable xD[/b]

Dutch1990

Damn i was almost ready to buy his IB, pfew lucky i waited x.x

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

is he saying he is b0bei as well? O.o

Shad0w

I know the real m1rzaa I talk with him almost every day on vent..
    I can ask if u want to..

Banned

I know the real m1rzaa I talk with him almost every day on vent..
    I can ask if u want to..[/b]
    Alina has been banned for almost a month