Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Scammed!

This is a discussion on Scammed! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we will see you dont have to tell us if its u or not .. no worries...
Page: 3

Tiba

we will see you dont have to tell us if its u or not ..
    no worries

we will see you dont have to tell us if its u or not ..
    no worries[/b]
    the sad thing is i tried to be funny and now it seem to urn around on me

i rely wish i did do it then i could just laugh about this.

only one thing to let you all know

like shaggy alway say

it wasent me

Top_Gun

JohnnyBoyWonder scam what the flying fuck. im the real JohnnyBoyWonder, im known in alot of places as a trustable guy. ICUP i got 15% for you then went to pk with Cold and logged off because im sick as hell. i dont give a fuk if you dont believe me or not i could care less. but because of this im done with KO. Good Luck to all on c.west

the sad thing is i tried to be funny and now it seem to urn around on me
    i rely wish i did do it then i could just laugh about this.

only one thing to let you all know

like shaggy alway say

it wasent me[/b]
    they're just trying to be funny because its april fools day. that's how little kids joke...

they're just trying to be funny because its april fools day. that's how little kids joke...[/b]

i Relly was just trying to lighting the mood

sorry guys

Tiba

hwo can u lighten the mood?
    is it possible?

ISeeYouPee

JohnnyBoyWonder scam what the flying fuck. im the real JohnnyBoyWonder, im known in alot of places as a trustable guy. ICUP i got 15% for you then went to pk with Cold and logged off because im sick as hell. i dont give a fuk if you dont believe me or not i could care less. but because of this im done with KO. Good Luck to all on c.west[/b]
    hmmm why dont i trust u?
    i had u on acc and my friend tolkien....i can tell u right now he dindt do it, ia m sure u did it.. so i dont know what u talkin bout .. yo draganare come on ko4life vent i have to talk to u

ISeeYouPee

i uploaded more screen shots.....that clan lost respect for me

ISeeYouPee

johny i know u scammed me.....and u are ganna pay for it!

they're just trying to be funny because its april fools day. that's how little kids joke...[/b]
    u calling me little kid? just cus i hang out with little kids like magic and who ever else u call little i am 19 buddy..u cant tell me ia m a kid if anybody is a kid its you for coming in here and saying shti u dont know bitch!

u calling me little kid? just cus i hang out with little kids like magic and who ever else u call little i am 19 buddy..u cant tell me ia m a kid if anybody is a kid its you for coming in here and saying shti u dont know bitch![/b]
    Chill man he was talking about Reven. He came in here bullshitting with you saying it was him. It really wasn't... and tada! The date is April 1st, 2008 also known as April fools. Relax man and take a chill pill before you cause yourself some trouble with the moderators.

johny i know u scammed me.....and u are ganna pay for it!
    u calling me little kid? just cus i hang out with little kids like magic and who ever else u call little i am 19 buddy..u cant tell me ia m a kid if anybody is a kid its you for coming in here and saying shti u dont know bitch![/b]
    oh yes what a mature response

iiason

oh yes what a mature response [/b]
    was that a slight smart ass comment from dragonite xD finally!! xD

Damn,it really sux.I still remember when ppl were vouching for regional server saying there won't be cheaters,hackers and scammers,here u go now.All u who claimed that only turkish ppl r scammers.That server is almoast dead and if Gogo leaves i can bet half of his clan will do same,rest will NT to human.The person who did it was dump.doing it means making server dead and won't get any benefit of it.
    I feel sorry for my Serbian bro,hope u will get them back

yeah i know this is gonna sound stupid and gogo your probably gonna get all pissed at me but i dont give a shit, im not trying to be an ass but come on, if your going to get a sharer or what not, doesnt matter if hes 200% trustable, you dont leave all that kinda stuff on there lol, give it to heartless or something . im sorry if u get mad, im sorry u got scammed, it just had to be said

tolkein gave out the info? what a fucking retard...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast