Scammed by....

This is a discussion on Scammed by.... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, like a half year ago i traded my lvl 80 account on c-west for lvl 82 account on girakon ...
Page: 1

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Default Scammed by....

Well, like a half year ago i traded my lvl 80 account on c-west for lvl 82 account on girakon with some guy you all prolly know.. (dont wanna mention his name atm) and everything was fine till yesterday when i logged in and char it was naked, without any single item. im pissed a little bit but ill try to get items back but i have a question is it possible that 1st owner changed everything to get his account back? or got my pw or smtn? bcs if it's possible im goin to take back my c-west account... eye for eye i guess

for 1 think i am sure,

any one that has information paiement could get back his account pretty easily...

but the problem is that im from poland and 1st owner was from usa, i changed region so it's impossible to him to log in am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    but the problem is that im from poland and 1st owner was from usa, i changed region so it's impossible to him to log in am i right?
    still exist vpn and proxys dont u remember :x

EDIT1: im not saying that guy scammed u and hope u get ur things back. gl

Banned

Wrong, the country restriction is not implemented on the new login server, yet.
    Hence everyone could have logged your account.
    Also when you bought that account did you change the email first and then the password?
    Because if you chage the password first, he might have gotten it on the old email.

Banned

if u have purchas information, thats it.

just provide them with account ID to costumer support and youll get your account back

the problem is that i have an account info but i dont have the items ;/

ill answer before people will ask

NO I DONT HAVE SHARER! NEVER SHARED MY ACC INFO WITH ANY1

To someone who stolen my items:

FUCK U BIG TIME YOU LITTLE UGLY CUNT.
    Last edited by BabaHypno; 02-12-2010 at 08:11 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Good luck getting your items back.
    Last edited by coolboyp2; 02-12-2010 at 08:28 PM.

yea ur right... im kinda pissed on this low life loser and maybe thats why im writing such a fuckd up sentences.. but seriously I dont fucking understand scammers.. FUCKING THIEFS.. PROBABLY NEVER ACHIEVED ANYTHING IMPORTANT IN REAL LIFE SO THEY HAVE TO BOOST THEIR E-EGO WITH MAKIN BETTER STUFF WITH STOLEN ITEMS..

Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    Well, like a half year ago i traded my lvl 80 account on c-west for lvl 82 account on girakon with some guy you all prolly know.. (dont wanna mention his name atm) and everything was fine till yesterday when i logged in and char it was naked, without any single item. im pissed a little bit but ill try to get items back but i have a question is it possible that 1st owner changed everything to get his account back? or got my pw or smtn? bcs if it's possible im goin to take back my c-west account... eye for eye i guess
    still it`s hard to get char after half year. CS want from you payment info`s

Banned

It's not old owner. He said he logged on and the account was naked. If it was old owner he wouldn't have been able to log back in because the password would have been reset.

a.) You got keylogged.
    b.) It was your sharer.

Banned Senior Member

He said he has no sharer.

I dont have sharer and I have Kaspersky Internet Security so in my opinion it wasnt A) or B)

I've found new job so I'm studying a lot to do my best there and the only thing I downloaded lately was ko4life server where KIS found trojan horse but I doubt it's someone from ko4life server mods lol...