Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FeelThePain new scammer for 140 USD

This is a discussion on FeelThePain new scammer for 140 USD within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Didn't include proof of payment to him because he does say he received it. I can provide it on demand. ...
Page: 1

Default FeelThePain new scammer for 140 USD

Didn't include proof of payment to him because he does say he received it. I can provide it on demand.

So we agreed on trading 140USD for a Shard+11 on Orion Server 2 Camp 1 Folk Village. Then no one came in folk other than me then said on facebook that he wishes I enjoy the dagger. The was literally no one around me so no chances he gave it to the wrong person thinking it was me or I don't even think he even connected.

I should have asked to see the Shard first to see if he was a serious trader but I did 700 USD worth of trade this month and never had any problem with old KO4LIFE users so I just sent the money. Plus, he had one of the guy I did a trade this week with as a facebook friend so I tought he was legit.

Edit :

his facebook : https://www.facebook.com/adam.kaprinis
    his paypal : [email protected]

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Seems legit.

Wasn't the owner of FeelThePain account in G4L name karas or something? I think this guy shared his account and also scammed someone with it. (Unless I am confused with someone else)
    ban pls.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

I did a trade with this guy (BluePrint) a couple weeks ago for $100 for 18GBs on Orion, went smoothly and fast, so this guy isn't a scammer.

Also, as much as I hate it, Adi you are correct. This guy is only a guy that has Karas' account information.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I did a trade with this guy (BluePrint) a couple weeks ago for $100 for 18GBs or Orion, went smoothly and fast, so this guy isn't a scammer.

Also, as much as I hate it, Adi you are correct. This guy is only a guy that has Karas' account information.
    come at me bro.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

yea FeelThePain is Karas not this guy.
    But you are right, this guy tryed to fuck you over.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    yea FeelThePain is Karas not this guy.
    But you are right, this guy tryed to fuck you over.
    He didn't try to, he did. Gonna try to call paypal tomorrow to get a refund or its a net loss

i know blue print since many years ofc hes 100% legit, bonne chance mec !

QUOTE=BluePrint;3227395]He didn't try to, he did. Gonna try to call paypal tomorrow to get a refund or its a net loss[ QUOTE]
    , you shouldn't type it's MMORPG Game ( if you opened a dispute) , because they do not cover These kinds of virtuals
    Last edited by JokeyS; 08-28-2015 at 12:13 PM.

"FeelThePain" is his name on here, "Adam Kaprinis" is his facebook. Do not trade with this guy. He tried to sell me some items and would never log on, or tell me his IGN, wanted me to send him the full amount because "his friends didnt believe i could send him money through paypal from my bank account". I sent him a penny to prove it and he stopped responding. Disputing the penny i sent him because fuck him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker04 View Post
    "FeelThePain" is his name on here, "Adam Kaprinis" is his facebook. Do not trade with this guy. He tried to sell me some items and would never log on, or tell me his IGN, wanted me to send him the full amount because "his friends didnt believe i could send him money through paypal from my bank account". I sent him a penny to prove it and he stopped responding. Disputing the penny i sent him because fuck him lol.
    Well it is a bit late for this advice but atleast I got the proof I'm not the first hes trying to fool. Can we get a moderator here so he can get IP banned or something.

nub
    Banned

04-30-2008, 02:50 AM #249
    duzyx_pl

I have new scammer msn: [email protected] - probably it's she. She scammed me on 8,5 gbs. First i gived her some gb's(8,5) and next he don't send real money to me. Now she have off msn. His name is Marry, he is from Grecce. She have nick oD2Ao in game.

SCAMMERS LIST

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Just out of curiosity, what happened with this story eventually?
    did you get your money back?

btw, why isn't FeelThePain banned from here yet?
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/39424.html

feelthepain and his buttbuddy's scammed me an iron belt in a private server 1-2 years ago, they're sad little kids.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker04 View Post
    FeelThePain isn't Adam Kaprinis. It's probably a friend of him who scammed you or him hiding under a fake name because Kaprinis doesn't make even sense as a last name in greek language.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    FeelThePain isn't Adam Kaprinis. It's probably a friend of him who scammed you or him hiding under a fake name because Kaprinis doesn't make even sense as a last name in greek language.
    This is correct, as stated above. FeelThePain has zero involvement in this other than the guy used his account to scam him; that's it. Karas is FeelThePain, not this guy (source: I played with both of them on OldSchool).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast