Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Scammed for 400$ chargeback prick.

This is a discussion on Scammed for 400$ chargeback prick. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Jokeys ko4life name . I sold him my account , after 1 month he claims that i hacked him / ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default Scammed for 400$ chargeback prick.

Jokeys ko4life name . I sold him my account , after 1 month he claims that i hacked him / scammed him (im not sure wtf he wants) cause i didn't change the phone number .
    This morning i saw the chargeback and tried to understand what is wrong with him .
    We traded everything went smooth , and he didn't ask the phone details (I forgot aswell like him). after 1 week he started asking for the change but I couldn't do it (the phone is my bro's and he works full time shift and i'm at the army most of the time ). So every time I COULD reach to my brother and ask him the text message (approx 2 min) jokeys wasn't available .
    This dude didn't change the password (Probably so he could blame it on me I guess ? Or he changed it back to what it was ..) .
    Now i asked him permission to log after all this , he said sure , and i saw a warrior 83 ... meaning he Cypher RINGED my rogue into another account , unsealed everything , and now the idea of getting his money back accoured to him and he did what he did,.

he thinks he is the innocent ... opinions MEMBERS???

thanks in advance .

says enough I guess ...
    Last edited by XenSoR; 07-01-2015 at 10:14 AM.

Hmmm, this guy also pmed me for my 83rogue, be aware guys..

Banned Regular Member

Guess it was pretty dumb trading with a 2k15 for 400 $ ...

hey guys , give me some mins to Screenshot everything and type, cuz this guy is liar .
    Last edited by JokeyS; 06-30-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Xensor, he have voucher here in ko4?

what a liar . you say after 1 week i pm you for Phone number? oh i sent money 13,June < LiamKremerLiar Pictures, LiamKremerLiar Images, LiamKremerLiar Photos, LiamKremerLiar Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting < UP PP pic for sending money in 13june< http://i61.tinypic.com/2ynjbzk.png , First Lie , letsgo for 2nd He say I m a scammer? How i m a scammer and you log in to my account and stole my items?( You Won"t give me phone number cuz wont me to active otp) Screenshots when i pm him to give me phone number ( When he want to escape) :http://i60.tinypic.com/10iid5v.png,h...om/307qc13.png Next one : You saw Warrior83 Means I cypherringed My rogue Dont say something you don" tknow it.? I Trade my rogue items for warrior items . and if you want to ss to show you my warrior was geared:http://i57.tinypic.com/nn8sbt.png

second something i want to say ( I open a dispute cuz you stole my items and i want to say ( The money is still in your hands) how do you say i still your 400$ ?

and it was my fault to trust ( Unknown Guy) i dont say im known here < , actually there is alot from israel are scammers ( Not the all there is good guys for sure and here in this website too.)

If you guys need more details just lit me know i have everything.

he"s name : Liam Kremar

Banned Regular Member

Oh lol .. When i get home ill complete the story. Post the screenshot when u just told me "ok bro i thought about this and i will cancel my chargeback, oh wait u opened a topic on me at ko4life, no chargeback for u!!" Fucking pus**y how dare u calling me scammer on this? Is it my fault u didnt chane pw? Btw u told me u bought rogue items and how u put much effort on the sin ---->> how susdenly there is a fucking 83 warrior on my account!??

second something i want to say ( I open a dispute cuz you stole my items and i want to say ( The money is still in your hands) how do you say i still your 400$ ?

"and it was my fault to trust ( Unknown Guy) i dont say im known here < , actually there is alot from israel are scammers ( Not the all there is good guys for sure and here in this website too.)"

Now u racist bro!?

"Screenshots when i pm him to give me phone number ( When he want to escape) :http://i60.tinypic.com/10iid5v.png,h...om/307qc13.png Next one : You saw Warrior83 Means I cypherringed My rogue Dont say something you don" tknow it.? I Trade my rogue items for warrior items . and if you want to ss to show you my warrior was geared:http://i57.tinypic.com/nn8sbt.png[/QUOTE]"
    You can clearly seee im at the army and I could barely answer you (like you mention in all the facebook messages that i don't answer you ? I've always answered you) .when I get home i will post t
    he screenshots that you don't want to share I guess . this army barely has normal computer lmfao ..
    anyways I hope an admins sees this asap before this douche scams anyone else .. be careful guys .
    Last edited by XenSoR; 07-01-2015 at 08:50 AM.

more lie bro,proofs?< first something was is in the same day i got hacked then you pm me for phone number<
    next point i want to say is i open dispute i didnt do chargeback ( the money in your hands) what a unless brain guy.
    and 3rd something is you say everyday in your army wtf and when you say lets do it saturday i pm you in the day and you didnt answer
    next point is he say i m not trusty hmm here we go i just do +25 trades paypal and the good trades i type them in sig, but you just shame israel guy<
    and if you want to type more lies type . if you type anything wrong i ll edit for you kid, screenshot when he say ( pls close charge back and its dispute rofl) :

and about the: Oh lol .. When i get home ill complete the story. Post the screenshot when u just told me "ok bro i thought about this and i will cancel my chargeback, oh wait u opened a topic on me at ko4life, no chargeback for u!!" Fucking pus**y how dare u calling me scammer on this? Is it my fault u didnt chane pw? Btw u told me u bought rogue items and how u put much effort on the sin ---->> how susdenly there is a fucking 83 warrior on my account!??

Check my first post in this topic for warrior kid cant read< then about i saw i ll cancel chargeback ye i was wonderring to quit ko as i say. but after that you just want to still my items and run hell no< dont use photoshop cuz i m in the chat rofl,

(I lost warriors items-Assasin Items) and 400$ so that worth 1500$ ( in this kid hands)

SS when he
    Last edited by JokeyS; 07-01-2015 at 08:35 PM.

mods please look at this and how he kept making up excuses to not give me the phonenumber, the excuses scammers make all the time

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JokeyS View Post
    and it was my fault to trust ( Unknown Guy) i dont say im known here < , actually there is alot from israel are scammers ( Not the all there is good guys for sure and here in this website too.)
    Where are you from doesn't really matter, you could say the same thing on any race pretty much.
    Take me as an example, I am from Israel and I was never involved (not even in a misunderstanding) in stealing anything.

ON TOPIC->
    Well I got no idea who's telling the truth here but one thing I do know,
    XenSoR is bypassing a ban. -> SCAMMER: Rec7on (KO4LIFE NAME)

Someone here should look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Where are you from doesn't really matter, you could say the same thing on any race pretty much.
    Take me as an example, I am from Israel and I was never involved (not even in a misunderstanding) in stealing anything.

ON TOPIC->
    Well I got no idea who's telling the truth here but one thing I do know,
    XenSoR is bypassing a ban. -> SCAMMER: Rec7on (KO4LIFE NAME)

Someone here should look into it.
    i am really sorry about what i said , but i was really mad because this guy scammed me . i appreciate your participation in the topic .

Banned Regular Member

Rofl .. Fiest u said i dont have the phone number? Then how i did the ics on my own account..? Then u told me u want to cancel the fucking chargeback , and i qoute u from the above ss" convince me u are right" . The fact that u havent change a single details shows how dumb u are (as if he knows me 1 year).

Btw , typing less words and more posts wont make u look smarter or something...

edit #2 :

So after everything wen't well and that was on friday-saturday(holyday for us) ...

u seemed really excited about your new ''ASSASSIN ITEMS '' , so quick u changed from sin to warrior ah ^^ ?
    Last edited by XenSoR; 07-02-2015 at 10:44 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast