Scammed

This is a discussion on Scammed within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was Scammed by Dexterish thats his ko4life and msn name his msn is [email protected] he charged me back for ...
Page: 1

Crimsonrain

i was Scammed by Dexterish thats his ko4life and msn name his msn is [email protected]

he charged me back for 2000$ usd

im way too lazy too show some proof is not worth my time since ko4life cant do shit

Rainhardt

got scammed 2 by this guys

KingOfPika

his ingame name is CriminalParody it was a warrior Iforgot what his clan was
    but he wanted to buy my items so i logged into show him my items, and I told him on paypal i want u to wait 3 days until it goes into my bank or wu and he left msn game.

Sorry for you Raggan but people chose to get scammed iff you wait a bit you can get the cash. And his clan name is Domine. Im talking about the original owner of the char.

hey raggan , i know criminal parody he wouldnt do something like that it must be the new owner of the char since the char was sold many weeks ago.

Canadian

There's a rogue with that name on Olympia.

Acca

And his clan name is Domine. Im talking about the original owner of the char.[/b]
    Right.

hey raggan , i know criminal parody he wouldnt do something like that it must be the new owner of the char since the char was sold many weeks ago.[/b]
    Right.

CriminalParody it's no more in Domine, as seby sayd the original owner wouldnt ever do something like that infact the char was scammed by a guy (maybe the same guy who scammed u? :unsure: ) some weeks ago.

Sorry for your lost, gl in recover it.

Cr1m1nalP4rody

ZzZzZzZzZz

I'm original CriminalParody h34r:

Dexterish ([email protected]) is a stupid scammer n00b

I'm an honest and respectful guy, u can ask to whoever knows me well.
    I'm sad for you but I can't help u sine the char it's not longer mine

naah hes inst scammer he got gg items dun need to scam someone he farming alot of items with bos..

he sold his char long time ago prolly whop bought his char didint cange his name...

Crimsonrain

man 2k is nothing too me its not worth my fuckin time for some loser

::::LoL::::

i know is real CriminalParody and honest guy, has sold account some week ago

this Dexterish have contact me for dual shard +8/80 (in print from me :mellow: )

sorry and gl