Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

scammed by artoffighters aka. suckindiesel on ares

This is a discussion on scammed by artoffighters aka. suckindiesel on ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Sorry for spam, but are you fucking retarded? One, he lives in Scotland, not England. He didn't scam you. ...
Page: 2

Nestle

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Sorry for spam, but are you fucking retarded?

One, he lives in Scotland, not England. He didn't scam you. You have acc and info, if it's a personal email, then ask CS to change the email. Grow up and stop being a faggot.

You're English is retarded and he didn't scam you... as you have the account and all info needed, email, SQ, ID and PW.

Learn English and don't give legit players bad names. And lol @coming to beat him up, that's just funny. That threat was so lame I actually think you're great-gran just turned over in her grave.

And I can post your PM's if you want.

BB, Delete post plz.[/b]
    lol, that was lame too

now listen you retards

first of all he gave me the infos id pass and SA SQ

but he didnt give me the right payment info and he didnt give me the password for the email address

and if u r no dumb turk you should know u cant change the email address for an account

and after all u told me u sell the account for aja....and aja didnt know shit about it....

well i got your address and i visit u and i gonna ................................u would wish u werent born

i ll come in 3 months so u should start to train ur muscles.....

SoulFamily

Danny pls stfu

ppl like u shouldnt blame other ppl for bad english or calling others bad names. ure not a bit better. just look at ure post.
    not every1 has a perfect english cause its not there main language.
    this is a post about a scamm of rl money. and it was a scamm
    this guy is a big lair from the beginning on. and if u read his posts here u can see what kinda person he is

oO now he sended me the right payment i guess.....but still useless cause i cant change the email address.....or even have the password for it....
    just funny how to see what people can turn in.....

i dont even care about the euros but the way it all happend and i was scammed is so sad

and he even thinks he is not a scammer and calling me a fag.....where the hell is your brain kiddie?

every single person does know what u have did and i dont think i have to explain more here...because everything is said....so i think everyone can imagine what happend here.....

greetz

Genkku

He give you real money when he work for it , and you scam him... what a fucking asshole noob , its just game items you morons , you all scammers will sell your family for IGI , faggots , you even have frineds in RL? i dont think so.

FUCK YOU SCAMMERS , your jugdment day will come soon or latter...

kinda sad that actually nobody of the ppl who replyed here dont see the obvious facts and its also sad that you dont use the possibilitys the admins on this forum allready give you for free aka trade middleman.

@artsoffighters, its a scam if you sell a account for a person, even if the previous owner know it or not, and you dont give out the PW for the email adress.
    since K2 disabled the MailChange and u can only change ur KO-PW with the E-Mail cus they send the new PW to there, its not a fair & all-given info sale of a account, so it can be taken as scam since you and/or aja can change the pw anytime and can log the char anytime cus szilike will be never able to get a PW witch you & aja dont know.

you both are seekin the fault on each other and just flame you instead of seeking a solution to fix it.

aja has nothing to do with it...he didnt know anything about it....i called him....just the little english kid

ArtOfFighters

zzzz funny how people think they no everything that went on.

what i told you was -

the account was not originally mine, it was the real aja's the info is still the same as it was then, but the recent purchases arerom a different C&B account.
    i then gave you all the correct info.

ID,Pass,SQ,SA,Email,C&B account number, C&B account holders name, Last 4 digits or credit card

all of tat was what you requested.

i also told you BEFORE you paid me, that i didnt have the emails addresses password, as the real aja still uses it.

i gave you all that info early (before the cash was in my bank as i trusted you) and then you opened a dispute because K2 said they wont change it. which is your problem with K2. so basically i didnt receive the money, its now lost in paypals system,

now in this dispute - ill admit originally i was pissed off and dit help much, who would? but im getting sick and tiredof this immature fag and have now offered ways to try and solve this,im now currently waiting on a reply.

so do i still sound like a frikkin scammer?

no now u sound like a liar....u didnt say anything about not having the email pass....cause noone would buy such an acc....just lie to urself...

ArtOfFighters

want the qoutes from our msn conversations?

here you go

[ [c=3]Wilson[/c] ][ Ash at the barrowlands anyone? $16.50 [B>ROL] [T>71 Karus Warrior] yeah ill just sell you the account mate, no more offers so its yours will give you the info after the money clears to my bank, but i dont have the pass to the email since real aJa still uses it, still ok with you?

[email protected] (E-mail address not verified) i send the money
    [email protected] (E-mail address not verified) now

my option to this is is that artoffighters got this warrior account from anywhere, maybe he bought it, scammed it, lvld it for his own nobody cares but for any reason he dont have the password for the email adress and realized one day that he cant change his password anymore witch he disslike for any reason witch we dont need to know here, so he went out to seek some noob witch he unfortunable found in szilike and sold him the account, I hardy doubt that if szilike would have knowen that he needs the pw for the email adress for changin his KO-PW would have bought the acc.
    If the trade would have done with a tradeMod I also have my doubts that the mod would have made the trade happen cus of this fact..

artoffighters is a scammer,liar,kid,noob

so any ko4life admin pls ban him?

thank you

creedofdeath

got items? take em all off... and make a new account

your account WILL be hacked (by the guy you bought from).. at a later date, most likely when you have better shitz...

sorry to hear this, hope it works out between you two. If it doesnt, then hes a fucking scammer.

yeah i know i will be scammed first of all the acc and then my items when i put some on it......

he is a fucking scammer and i hope for him he will just send me the money back....otherwise....read first topics^^

now listen you retards

first of all he gave me the infos id pass and SA SQ

but he didnt give me the right payment info and he didnt give me the password for the email address

and if u r no dumb turk you should know u cant change the email address for an account

and after all u told me u sell the account for aja....and aja didnt know shit about it....

well i got your address and i visit u and i gonna ................................u would wish u werent born

i ll come in 3 months so u should start to train ur muscles.....
    [/b]
    Stop with the threats, you're only scaring you're own reflection. You're not coming up here, everybody knows it, you're just making yourself seem more retarded than you already are.

Danny pls stfu

ppl like u shouldnt blame other ppl for bad english or calling others bad names. ure not a bit better. just look at ure post.
    not every1 has a perfect english cause its not there main language.
    this is a post about a scamm of rl money. and it was a scamm
    this guy is a big lair from the beginning on. and if u read his posts here u can see what kinda person he is[/b]
    Fuck off. I spent 3 months learning Turkish so I can communicate with majority of players. Rules are simple, speak English. If this retard won't learn it good enough to communicate he should be banned. I don't wanna have to read a spastic-to-english dictionary just to understand what that disabled reject is trying to lie about now.

He give you real money when he work for it , and you scam him... what a fucking asshole noob , its just game items you morons , you all scammers will sell your family for IGI , faggots , you even have frineds in RL? i dont think so.

FUCK YOU SCAMMERS , your jugdment day will come soon or latter...[/b]
    If the guy wasn't happy with the deal, he shouldn't have sent the money. But most importantly, if you don't know shit, dont say shit. If you look on this page, I was once on end of a scammer list, which I was cleared of. Faggots like you shouting your mouth is only delaying the truth.

aja has nothing to do with it...he didnt know anything about it....i called him....just the little english kid[/b]
    Scottish.

got items? take em all off... and make a new account

your account WILL be hacked (by the guy you bought from).. at a later date, most likely when you have better shitz...
    sorry to hear this, hope it works out between you two. If it doesnt, then hes a fucking scammer.[/b]
    Lol, my warrior was sold, I can still change PW and it has a nice II +8 on it, does it mean I will take it? Shut up and grow up.

Unless you actually have something useful to put forward why say anything at all? This is between AOF and some retard. If you wanna say "scammer" atleast wait til you know everything. You are more retarded than this post itself.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast