Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

scammed by artoffighters aka. suckindiesel on ares

This is a discussion on scammed by artoffighters aka. suckindiesel on ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL at dannytheman thanks baba, need someone with more than 2 brain cells to read this and realise ive done ...
Page: 3

ArtOfFighters

LOL at dannytheman

thanks baba, need someone with more than 2 brain cells to read this and realise ive done nothing wrong

omg...i really dont know if this 2 people here have a brain?

now i explain slow again for u 2 ok...now listen u two mustafas....dont u realise what u are talking in here?! dont u ever switch on your brain?! if he sells me an account which isnt save and not giving me all the infos what are needed and neccessary why should i buy it then?!

and danny you want to talk about my english?????? i just can laugh at you and you and your signature!
    and u wanna argue about my english? if u start your brain we can have a talk about that.....

well all people with brain should realise what happend or still happens here....

it is just a shame how somebody can be such an idiot like this....

revenge will come over u i swear the god....

btw any admins here to ban this idiot(s)?

swishersticks

only thing to laugh at is you for buying a account you knew you oculdnt get the email to
    get /owned

SoulFamily

Fuck off. I spent 3 months learning Turkish so I can communicate with majority of players. Rules are simple, speak English. If this retard won't learn it good enough to communicate he should be banned. I don't wanna have to read a spastic-to-english dictionary just to understand what that disabled reject is trying to lie about now.[/b]
    may be u leared turkish, but i dont know why. speak english or get benned! wasnt it ure sentence?
    and no1 forces u to read this topic. if u dont like it, go to russia, else stfu
    no1 wanna read ure shit

@artoffighters
    sorry to tell u, but ure "friend" danny hasnt more than 2 brain cells, else he would see that u scammed szilike
    u just got an account u couldnt use cause u will never be safe. u was looking around for a person dumb enough to buy ure account and u found him.
    this might not be a scamm on the first view, but if u realy have more than 2 brain cells, u can see its a scamm. pls dont try to tell us u didnt.

ArtOfFighters

sorry to tell u, but ure "friend" danny hasnt more than 2 brain cells, else he would see that u scammed szilike
    u just got an account u couldnt use cause u will never be safe. u was looking around for a person dumb enough to buy ure account and u found him.
    this might not be a scamm on the first view, but if u realy have more than 2 brain cells, u can see its a scamm. pls dont try to tell us u didnt.[/b]
    the account was always safe for me to use and i did use it when i got ahold of it from Jiri, i didnt change the info at all and i had decent items on that account and none of them were taken,

the same would happen for Szilike if he wishes to use it, i wont even be logging the account.

if i gave Szilike all the info he asked for then this is NOT a scam as i did what was required of me for him to be happy with the transaction, the only reason he is crying is because K2 said no to an email change. which is NOT my problem, thats between Sziliki and K2

LOL @ puttig dannytheman as a scammer - i dont think youv'e even done a trade with him, your only calling him that cos he sticks up fo legit players. Danny is a GG and always will be.

first of all i just put danny in because he puts me in for no reason so i act as stupid as he does....

and the other thing is as i said 10000 times before U SAID U SELL THE ACCOUNT FOR AJA AND I SHOULD JUST ASK HIM FOR THE PASSWORD FOR THE EMAIL IT WILL BE NO PROBLEM...and that is the reason why i took it otherwise i wouldnt buy an account what is not save....that is so sensless

so why u want to argue around with me? u know u are wrong so dont try to put me as a scammer up in here because this are just stupid lies....

greetz

swishersticks

your stupid for buying a account that you wernt geting the email with
    your fault live with it

your stupid for buying a account that you wernt geting the email with
    your fault live with it[/b]
    first of all who the fuck r u?

and second u dont know shit about anything

and if u are able to read just read what i wrote....that should work even for ur brain if u have on....

swishersticks

first of all who the fuck r u?

and second u dont know shit about anything

and if u are able to read just read what i wrote....that should work even for ur brain if u have on....[/b]
    im your daddy bitch thats who i am you bought a account with no email simple as that get owned

i dont even wanna argue with u anymore because u r under my niveau sry....because if somebody is that retard i cant say anymore....

dont u understand when u buy an "account with all infos" and get an "account with all infos except the pass for email"

it is a scam and u say it is my fault because i got scammed?

have u reached the age of ten?

swishersticks

i dont even wanna argue with u anymore because u r under my niveau sry....because if somebody is that retard i cant say anymore....

dont u understand when u buy an "account with all infos" and get an "account with all infos except the pass for email"

it is a scam and u say it is my fault because i got scammed?

have u reached the age of ten?[/b]
    all infos mean email right ? or what he say all infos and you think that info = email?
    you paid for something you thought you were geting when you didnt get you get mad and say scammer
    tough luck little dude its life and you just learned a life lesson

DannyTheMalignant

first of all i just put danny in because he puts me in for no reason so i act as stupid as he does....[/b]
    Lol, retard. Added you to my sig just cuz you knew what you were buying and now you chargeback. You just using that as an excuse.

FAGGOT!

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1395114

just have a look in here

all infos!!!! that mean all infos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and there wasnt even a shell set+7 on it!!!!!!!!!!

so pls do me a favor and STFU!!!!!

may be u leared turkish, but i dont know why. speak english or get benned! wasnt it ure sentence?
    and no1 forces u to read this topic. if u dont like it, go to russia, else stfu
    no1 wanna read ure shit
    @artoffighters
    this might not be a scamm on the first view, but if u realy have more than 2 brain cells, u can see its a scamm. pls dont try to tell us u didnt.[/b]
    Maybe you should learn English too jackass, now stop spamming this post and read a English dictionary or something...

End of, I am not speaking with you, SoulFamily, anymore. Why should I get more warning when YOU are too ignorant to learn the English that is required to play this game?

danny wanna answer me or are your nonbrain answers empty? i still hope you will notice what a scammer your friend is and stop bringing shame over yourself by doing such retard things and giving answers with speaking about other ppls english.....what u do ingame then? lol....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast