Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

scammed by artoffighters aka. suckindiesel on ares

This is a discussion on scammed by artoffighters aka. suckindiesel on ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1395114 just have a look in here all infos!!!! that mean all infos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there wasnt even a shell set+7 ...
Page: 4

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1395114

just have a look in here

all infos!!!! that mean all infos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and there wasnt even a shell set+7 on it!!!!!!!!!!

so pls do me a favor and STFU!!!!![/b]
    no him saying all infos dosent mean email, you never assume when you assume you make a ass out of me and you,
    whats the deffinition of all infos? for KO ?

well it doenst matter at all because he said i will get the password for the email from aja.....understand ewet?

Banned

well it doenst matter at all because he said i will get the password for the email from aja.....understand ewet?[/b]
    well then your problem is from aja then talk it up with him...have you talked to aja i guess not, so i think you should talk to him first before calling scammer

man u r so retard just what u wrote proves it

if u read the topic u will see....

i called aja and talked to him.......

omg reading 1 post seeing ahh he is a scammer.....and flaming around like a big man....but u know nothing...

so think first then talk....

Banned

man u r so retard just what u wrote proves it

if u read the topic u will see....

i called aja and talked to him.......

omg reading 1 post seeing ahh he is a scammer.....and flaming around like a big man....but u know nothing...

so think first then talk....[/b]
    omg i looked at the market it says nothing about email in it only info so why your pannys in a bunch dude? you assumed the email and if you talked with aja then why do you even say anything about email? if so its with aja desial dosent have the email

StoneColdAngel

Sorry vandy but this was obviously a scam attemp. I mean selling an account and then saying you don't have the email is llike saying: Let me scam you please ...

Banned

Sorry vandy but this was obviously a scam attemp. I mean selling an account and then saying you don't have the email is llike saying: Let me scam you please ...[/b]
    buyers fault not sellers
    you got new char kanka ?

StoneColdAngel

buyers fault not sellers
    you got new char kanka ? [/b]
    Well if you sell an account its obvious you give the email aswell.

And yes I got a char. Playing for like 3 months now on Logos. Had my well equiped 72 sin and got now a 72 priest Back to the roots xD

ArtOfFighters

Sorry vandy but this was obviously a scam attemp. I mean selling an account and then saying you don't have the email is llike saying: Let me scam you please ...[/b]

it was not a scam attempt.

i gave him the email to the account.

i explained to him BEFORE he paid me that i did not have the pass to the email as it was a personal msn in use. he accepted this and went thru with the trade happily, and then charged me back.

the shell 7 set was waiting to be traded to you - but i had to go to work remember? we also agreed i would message you and meet up to give you the shell when i returned. but what do i come back from work to find? charge back - ive been fucked over

yeah i waited 2 days for u to come online.....

and how often i gotta say this : U SAID AJA HAS THE PASSWORD AND HE WOULD GIVE IT TO ME WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS!

and he didnt do it

so account is useless

so i charge my money back

so i call you a scammer

so close this topic now we all know he is a scammer and for those u still dont understand...go and jump of a building....

ArtOfFighters

yeah i waited 2 days for u to come online.....

and how often i gotta say this : U SAID AJA HAS THE PASSWORD AND HE WOULD GIVE IT TO ME WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS!

and he didnt do it

so account is useless

so i charge my money back

so i call you a scammer

so close this topic now we all know he is a scammer and for those u still dont understand...go and jump of a building....[/b]
    you know why i didnt come online? cos i work alot, and then you charged me back, and threatened me with a court case, so i then blocked you on msn so anything that was said further on was official and could be used againt you

if aja didnt wanna give you the email pass (AS IT IS HIS PERSONAL EMAIL) then that is not my problem. i did not receive that pass when i got the account from him and i had zero problems - i didnt charge him back like a faggot. there are actually alot of people you can trust in this world, your just not one of them.

we will close this topic when people realise i did NOT attempt to scam you and my name is cleared.

well if u wanna clr it send the money back.....

people with brain realise what u did.........

and u said i get password from aja for email without any problems otherwise i wouldnt have bought the account

who would be so stupid and buy such an account....

-----------------------topic closed-----------------------------

ArtOfFighters

[quote]

well... you obviously.

and lol @ your topic closed attempt xD

I disagree. You still know email SQ, you can change email pass and therefore take items back...

Really come on, even you know that. You're acc isn't safe anymore until you can change SQ and email.

but then artoffighters just posted the msn chat and explained that he couldnt give the pass to email.. and then szilike still agreed to pay...

it was not a scam attempt.

i gave him the email to the account.

i explained to him BEFORE he paid me that i did not have the pass to the email as it was a personal msn in use. he accepted this and went thru with the trade happily, and then charged me back.

the shell 7 set was waiting to be traded to you - but i had to go to work remember? we also agreed i would message you and meet up to give you the shell when i returned. but what do i come back from work to find? charge back - ive been fucked over[/b]
    he agreed to trade even after he know he couldnt get email pw.. i bet he was probably didnt see that part and then paid, and then later realized his mistake >.<

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast