Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed by batman23

This is a discussion on Scammed by batman23 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ive just been scammed by this guy for 430$ He has just sold me Warrior ID fortune from clan jackpot ...
Page: 1

Validating

Default Scammed by batman23

ive just been scammed by this guy for 430$

He has just sold me Warrior ID fortune from clan jackpot in CW

ko4life account name = batman23
    Adam treszczotko
    Poland
    Hajnowka
    Reja 8/2

I sent money via Wu for naked warrior account , he has picked up the money and now disapeared.

Is it possible to chargeback my credit card?

Ive made contact with Wu telling them about this fraud and am waiting for reply

Banned

You sent 430$ to a guy that SAID he has a warrior, has close to no posts in market section, can't even post a thread in market section and most of his posts are retarded spam.

Sorry you got scammed, but common sense?

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by -aRt1st- View Post
    You sent 430$ to a guy that SAID he has a warrior, has close to no posts in market section, can't even post a thread in market section and most of his posts are retarded spam.

Sorry you got scammed, but common sense?

I have reported him to WU and I will get the police involved if I have to

I have is name and address,,, I am just posting all this to hinder is activity

I have to agree With art here :P

Also a smart thing to do: Avoid trading with polish - For some reason they have quite alot of scammers, I'm not saying any other country won't scam but I will say alot of the recent scams came from Poland.

Btw, You won't be able to get your cash back - As it does not cover any illegal transaction since they do not cover virtual good's, Plus the service is suppose to be between people you trust.

@ Your last post

Yea police won't be able to do shit either since it's from another country. :P.

Validating

I understand, I did what I could, nobody trade with this guy,,

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    Also a smart thing to do: Avoid trading with polish - For some reason they have quite alot of scammers, I'm not saying any other country won't scam but I will say alot of the recent scams came from Poland.
    Or maybe stop listening to people from "Hell" ?
    Count how many polish scammers you know and compare with the number of other nations scammers before you say such thing.

Not gonna comment on the scam issue because its obviously GiuS`s fault. Do a proper research before sending any money to anybody mate, friendly advice.
    Last edited by goldentrigger; 03-01-2010 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    Or maybe stop listening to people from "Hell" ?
    Count how many polish scammers you know and compare with the number of other nations scammers before you say such thing.

Not gonna comment on the scam issue because its obviously GiuS`s fault. Do a proper research before sending any money to anybody mate, friendly advice.
    Why would I do the numbers, Go check the scam hall lmfao I counted over 30 and that's good enough for me on a rather small forum such as this, As I said in my other post that I'm not saying none of the other country's scam - But alot have been coming from Poland.

Side note: Nice try on being a douche, Next time you should actually look up the info yourself before saying anything.

Side note to GiUS - Also I would try to avoid people with @Live.com as their msn :P I dunno if this guy had it but another high number of people that scam use @live.com because their other emails are known xD.

Also, You might wanna put this in cheaters section, as well as all the proof of the scam and I'm sure a mod will ban him forever .

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    I have to agree With art here :P

:P.
    Try to make trades with known traders on ko4life - this can avoid you of getting scammed, not avoiding people from Poland.
    I'm from Poland and I have made many trades with polish and people from many other countries, so don't say all/most of polish people are scammers. The thing is: you mess with wrong people, you get scammed. It is hard to tell who is trustworthy person and who is scumbag. Do some research here about a person that you gonna trade with - it can help a bit. if you decide to do this kind of a transaction you always must count in a high risk that you might get scammed.
    Last edited by SubWoofer; 03-02-2010 at 07:55 AM.

Its not that hard to visit cheaters section : [email protected] - scammer ? and read this topic considering its
    a rather small forum such as this
    I was not trying to be a douche. I am just pointing out the facts.
    Thank you and bye bye.
    Last edited by goldentrigger; 03-01-2010 at 09:10 AM.

Zilla

polish ppl are dirty

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    polish ppl are dirty
    Very intelligent and useful reply. Go back on tree, monkey

sorry 2 hear man did u log into the account before u bought it 2 check it out

moved to the correct section.

I have a solution - Don't buy shit from anyone and don't fucking trust people period.

I have been scammed once, in my entire online game life - That was on Runescape, Because I was a idiot and trusted someone - I got scammed, and ever since then I have never been scammed. :P.

That was lemme see, 10- 11 years ago?

Zilla

Quote Originally Posted by SubWoofer View Post
    Very intelligent and useful reply. Go back on tree, monkey

Ya and like your comment didn't sound racist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast